Measuring the cost of liquidity in agricultural futures markets: Conventional and Bayesian approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2006. "Estimating Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets using Bayesian Methods," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2007. "Measuring Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37572, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Wade Brorsen & Darren W. Buck & Stephen R. Koontz, 1998. "Hedging hard red winter wheat: Kansas City versus Chicago," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 449-466, June.
- Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Eales, James S. & Seibold, David, 1993.
"Comparison Of Liquidity Costs Between The Kansas City And Chicago Wheat Futures Contracts,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Thompson, Sarahelen & Eales, James S. & Seibold, David, 1991. "Comparison of Liquidity Costs Between the Kansas City and Chicago Wheat Futures Contracts," Staff Paper Series 232522, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Waller, Mark L., 1987. "The Execution Cost of Trading in Commodity Futures Markets," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Ferguson, Michael F & Mann, Steven C, 2001. "Execution Costs and Their Intraday Variation in Futures Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 125-160, January.
- Choi, J. Y. & Salandro, Dan & Shastri, Kuldeep, 1988. "On the Estimation of Bid-Ask Spreads: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 219-230, June.
- Thompson, S. & Waller, M.L., 1988. "Determinants Of Liquidity Costs In Commodity Furures Markets," Papers 172, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-746, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2008. "Market Depth in Lean Hog and Live Cattle Futures Markets," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37613, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i::p:131-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.