Determinants Of Liquidity Costs In Commodity Furures Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF FUTURE MARKETS, BUSINESS SCHOOL, MORNING SIDE HEIGHTS NY NEW YORK 10027 U.S.A..|
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.gsb.columbia.edu/
More information through EDIRC
- Julieta Frank & Philip Garcia, 2010.
"Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 209-225.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2009. "Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49575, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Janzen, Joseph P. & Smith, Aaron D. & Carter, Colin A., 2012. "The Quality of Price Discovery and the Transition to Electronic Trade: The Case of Cotton Futures," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125024, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Janzen, Joseph P. & Carter, Colin A. & Smith, Aaron D., 2012. "The Quality of Price Discovery and the Transition to Electronic Trade: The Case of Cotton Futures," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124994, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henry Bryant & Michael Haigh, 2004. "Bid-ask spreads in commodity futures markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(13), pages 923-936.
- Craig Pirrong, 1996. "Market liquidity and depth on computerized and open outcry trading systems: A comparison of DTB and LIFFE bund contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 519-543, 08.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip & Marsh, Julia W., 2003. "Futures Market Depth: Revealed Vs. Perceived Price Order Imbalances," 2003 Conference, April 21-22, 2003, St. Louis, Missouri 18989, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Yiuman Tse & Paramita Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Multi-market trading in the Eurodollar futures market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 321-341, May.
- Julieta Frank & Philip Garcia, 2011. "Measuring the cost of liquidity in agricultural futures markets: Conventional and Bayesian approaches," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42, pages 131-140, November.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2006. "Estimating Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets using Bayesian Methods," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2007. "Measuring Liquidity Costs in Agricultural Futures Markets," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37572, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Bongjin Kim & Mark M. Suazo & John E. Prescott, "undated". "Exploring the Cognitive Nature of Boards of Directors and Its Implication for Board Effectiveness," Working Papers 0032, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Haigh, Michael S., 2002. "Bid-Ask Spreads In Commodity Futures Markets," Working Papers 28587, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Taylor, Nick, 2016. "Roll strategy efficiency in commodity futures markets," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 14-34.
- Nick Taylor, 2015. "Roll Strategy Efficiency in Commodity Futures Markets," Bristol Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 15/1, School of Economics, Finance, and Management, University of Bristol, UK.
- Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2009. "Liquidity Costs in Futures Options Markets," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53047, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Haigh, Michael S., 2001. "Estimating Actual Bid-Ask Spreads In Commodity Futures Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20707, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Erwin Bulte & Joost Pennings & Wim Heijman, 1996. "Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 351-366, October.
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J. & Heijman, W.J.M., 1996. "Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources," Other publications TiSEM ada6219d-1d57-4330-b95b-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Eales, James S. & Seibold, David, 1993. "Comparison Of Liquidity Costs Between The Kansas City And Chicago Wheat Futures Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Thompson, Sarahelen & Eales, James S. & Seibold, David, 1991. "Comparison of Liquidity Costs Between the Kansas City and Chicago Wheat Futures Contracts," Staff Paper Series 232522, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Francis Breedon & Allison Holland, 1998. "Electronic versus open outcry markets: The case of the Bund futures contract," Bank of England working papers 76, Bank of England.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colufu:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed