The development of the GKO futures market in Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Zhiwu & Knez, Peter J, 1995. "Measurement of Market Integration and Arbitrage," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 287-325.
- Anatoly Peresetsky & Frans de Roon, 1997. "Risk premia in the ruble/dollar futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 191-214, April.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1984. "Forward and spot exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-338, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirzosharif JALOLOV & Tatsuyoshi MIYAKOSHI, 2005. "Who Drives The Russian Financial Markets?," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(3), pages 374-395, September.
- Peresetsky, A. A., 2011. "What determines the behavior of the Russian stock market," MPRA Paper 41508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:2:y:2001:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.