What determines the behavior of the Russian stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2005.
"The impact of news, oil prices, and global market developments on Russian financial markets,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 373-393, April.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-656, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," Finance 0403002, EconWPA.
- Peresetsky, A. & Turmuhambetova, G. & Urga, G., 2001. "The development of the GKO futures market in Russia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Ivanter, Alexander, 2000. "Interaction of the Russian Financial Markets," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 33(1-2), pages 103-140.
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2005. "A Ten-year retrospection of the behavior of Russian stock returns," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chesney, Marc & Reshetar, Ganna & Karaman, Mustafa, 2011. "The impact of terrorism on financial markets: An empirical study," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Hoffmann & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2017.
"The pro-Russian conflict and its impact on stock returns in Russia and the Ukraine,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Manuel Hoffmann & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2015. "The Pro-Russian Conflict and its Impact on Stock Returns in Russia and the Ukraine," Research Papers in Economics 2015-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:5:p:1210-1225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iikka Korhonen & Anatoly Peresetsky, 2016. "What Influences Stock Market Behavior in Russia and Other Emerging Countries?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 1210-1225, May.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "What determines stock market behavior in Russia and other emerging countries?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- R. Sverchkov & K. Sonin., 2014. "Financial Markets Efficiency (Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics 2013)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian stock market; oil; gas; financial market behavior; financial market integration; stock market returns; news; emerging markets; transition economies;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .