Financial Integration: A New Methodology and an Illustration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 2005. "Financial Integration: A New Methodology And An Illustration," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(6), pages 1349-1359, December.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 2003. "Financial Integration: A New Methodology and an Illustration," NBER Working Papers 9880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Robert P Flood, 2004. "Financial Integration; A New Methodology and An Illustration," IMF Working Papers 04/110, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1991.
"Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 225-262, April.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies," NBER Technical Working Papers 0089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of security market data for models of dynamic economies," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Chen, Zhiwu & Knez, Peter J, 1995. "Measurement of Market Integration and Arbitrage," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 287-325.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2003. "Are financial assets priced locally or globally?," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 975-1020 Elsevier.
- Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1980. " An Empirical Investigation of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1073-1103, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Sarno, Lucio, 2008. "Assessing the benefits of international portfolio diversification in bonds and stocks," Working Paper Series 883, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Sergio Luis Schmukler & Neeltje Van Horen, 2006.
"International Financial Integration through the Law of One Price,"
Business School Working Papers
2006-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2006. "International financial integration through the law of one price," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3897, The World Bank.
- Iván Arribas & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2015. "Is full banking integration desirable?," Working Papers 2015/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Claus, Edda & Lucey, Brian M., 2012. "Equity market integration in the Asia Pacific region: Evidence from discount factors," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 137-163.
- Jennifer Corbett, 2010. "Asian Financial Integration," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2004.
"Estimating the Expected Marginal Rate of Substitution: Exploiting Idiosyncratic Risk,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 2004. "Estimating the Expected Marginal Rate of Substitution: Exploiting Idiosyncratic Risk," NBER Working Papers 10805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Martin D.D. & Hnatkovska, Viktoria V., 2014.
"International capital flows, returns and world financial integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 14-33.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2005. "International Capital Flows, Returns and World Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 11701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D D Evans & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2006. "International Capital Flows Returns and World Financial Integration," 2006 Meeting Papers 60, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin D. D. Evans (Georgetown University) and Viktoria Hnatkovska (Georgetown University), 2005. "International Capital Flows, Returns and World Financial Integration," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-17, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- P N Smith & S Sorensen & M R Wickens, "undated". "An Asset Market Integration Test Based on Observable Macroeconomic Stochastic Discount Factors," Discussion Papers 03/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Claeys, Peter & Moreno, Rosina & Suriñach, Jordi, 2012. "Debt, interest rates, and integration of financial markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 48-59.
- Pérez, Francisco & Arribas, Iván & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009.
"Openness and geographic neutrality: How do they contribute to international banking integration?,"
17211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arribas Fernández Iván & Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2009. "Openness and Geographic Neutrality: How Do They Contribute to International Banking Integration?," Working Papers 201060, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Rose, Andrew-K, 2004. "Equity Integration in Japan: An Application of a New Method," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 22(2), pages 1-17, May.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2011. "A network perspective on international banking integration," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 831-851.
More about this item
Keywordsasset; conditional; expected; intertemporal; market; price; rate; risk-free; stock;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.