Financial Integration: A New Methodology and an Illustration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 2005. "Financial Integration: A New Methodology And An Illustration," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(6), pages 1349-1359, December.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2003. "Financial Integration: A New Methodology and an Illustration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Robert P Flood, 2004. "Financial Integration; A New Methodology and An Illustration," IMF Working Papers 04/110, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1991.
"Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 225-262, April.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of security market data for models of dynamic economies," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Implications of Security Market Data for Models of Dynamic Economies," NBER Technical Working Papers 0089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1980. " An Empirical Investigation of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1073-1103, December.
- Chen, Zhiwu & Knez, Peter J, 1995. "Measurement of Market Integration and Arbitrage," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 287-325.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2003. "Are financial assets priced locally or globally?," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 975-1020 Elsevier.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Sarno, Lucio, 2008. "Assessing the benefits of international portfolio diversification in bonds and stocks," Working Paper Series 883, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Sergio Luis Schmukler & Neeltje Van Horen, 2006.
"International Financial Integration through the Law of One Price,"
Business School Working Papers
2006-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2006. "International financial integration through the law of one price," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3897, The World Bank.
- Iván Arribas & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2015. "Is full banking integration desirable?," Working Papers 2015/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Claus, Edda & Lucey, Brian M., 2012. "Equity market integration in the Asia Pacific region: Evidence from discount factors," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 137-163.
- Jennifer Corbett, 2010. "Asian Financial Integration," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2004.
"Estimating the Expected Marginal Rate of Substitution: Exploiting Idiosyncratic Risk,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 2004. "Estimating the Expected Marginal Rate of Substitution: Exploiting Idiosyncratic Risk," NBER Working Papers 10805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Martin D.D. & Hnatkovska, Viktoria V., 2014.
"International capital flows, returns and world financial integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 14-33.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2005. "International Capital Flows, Returns and World Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 11701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D D Evans & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2006. "International Capital Flows Returns and World Financial Integration," 2006 Meeting Papers 60, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin D. D. Evans (Georgetown University) and Viktoria Hnatkovska (Georgetown University), 2005. "International Capital Flows, Returns and World Financial Integration," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-17, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- P N Smith & S Sorensen & M R Wickens, "undated". "An Asset Market Integration Test Based on Observable Macroeconomic Stochastic Discount Factors," Discussion Papers 03/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Claeys, Peter & Moreno, Rosina & Suriñach, Jordi, 2012. "Debt, interest rates, and integration of financial markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 48-59.
- Pérez, Francisco & Arribas, Iván & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009.
"Openness and geographic neutrality: How do they contribute to international banking integration?,"
17211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arribas Fernández Iván & Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2009. "Openness and Geographic Neutrality: How Do They Contribute to International Banking Integration?," Working Papers 201060, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Rose, Andrew-K, 2004. "Equity Integration in Japan: An Application of a New Method," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 22(2), pages 1-17, May.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2011. "A network perspective on international banking integration," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 831-851.
More about this item
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.