Entrepreneurial and Buyer-Driven Local Wine Supply Chains: Case Study of Acres of Land Winery in Kentucky
The IFAMR is the flagship journal in Agribusiness published quarterly by IFAMA. More information can be found at: www.ifama.org
Volume (Year): 16 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 1 (202) 429-1610
Web page: http://www.ifama.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abatekassa, Getachew & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2011. "Market Access for Local Food through the Conventional Food Supply Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 14(1).
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2007. "Rethinking Wine Investment in the UK and Australia," Working Papers 37312, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Sterns, James A. & Schweikhardt, David B. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 1998.
"Using Case Studies As An Approach For Conducting Agribusiness Research,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 1(03).
- Sterns, James A. & Schweikhardt, David B. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 1998. "Using Case Studies As An Approach For Conducting Agribusiness Research," Staff Papers 11545, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bitsch, Vera, 2005. "Qualitative Research: A Grounded Theory Example and Evaluation Criteria," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(1).
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Grant, Laura E., 2008. "Eco-Labeling Strategies: The Eco-Premium Puzzle In The Wine Industry," Working Papers 37325, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Thilmany, Dawn D. & Low, Sarah A., 2012. "Will Local Foods Influence American Diets?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1).
- Karantininis, Kostas & Sauer, Johannes & Furtan, William Hartley, 2010. "Innovation and integration in the agri-food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 112-120, April.
- Pushkarskaya, Helen N. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Lump Sum versus Annuity: Choices of Kentucky Farmers during the Tobacco Buyout Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(03), December.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:144677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.