The Effect Of Feedgrain Program Participation On Chemical Use
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Shoemaker, Robbin A., 1995. "The Effect of Feedgrain Program Participation on Chemical Use," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 211-220, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miranowski, John & Orazem, Peter, 1994. "A Dynamic Model of Acreage Allocation with General and Crop-Specific Capital," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10695, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gary D. Lynne & J. S. Shonkwiler & Leandro R. Rola, 1988. "Attitudes and Farmer Conservation Behavior," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 12-19.
- S. Offutt & R. Shoemaker, 1990. "Agricultural Land, Technology And Farm Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 1-8.
- Richardson, James W., 1973. "Farm Programs, Pesticide Use, And Social Costs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 5(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leetmaa, Susan E. & Krissoff, Barry & Hartmann, Monika, 1996. "Trade Policy And Environmental Quality: The Case Of Export Subsidies," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Kazumi Kondoh & Raymond Jussaume, 2006. "Contextualizing farmers’ attitudes towards genetically modified crops," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(3), pages 341-352, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.