World Agriculture In Disarray Revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Gale Johnson, 1987. "World Agriculture In Disarray Revisited," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(2), pages 142-153, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanner, Carolyn, 1996. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation And The Uruguay Round," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-35, April.
- Kym Anderson, 2013.
"Agricultural price distortions: trends and volatility, past, and prospective,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 163-171, November.
- Anderson, Kym, 2012. "Agricultural Price Distortions: Trends and Volatility, Past and Prospective," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125692, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kym Anderson, 2013. "Agricultural Price Distortions: Trends and Volatility, Past and Prospective," Departmental Working Papers 2013-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym, 2013. "Agricultural Price Distortions: Trends and Volatility, Past and Prospective," CEPR Discussion Papers 9286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moon, Wanki, 2011. "Is agriculture compatible with free trade?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 13-24.
- MacAulay, T. Gordon, 1995. "Games, Clubs And Models: The Economics Of An Agricultural Economics Society," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-23, April.
- Tanner, Carolyn, 1996. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation and the Uruguay Round," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 149657, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Moon, Wanki & Pino, Gabriel & Asirvatham, Jebaraj, 2016. "Agricultural Protection, Domestic Policies, and International Political Economy: What is the Role of the State in Explaining Agricultural Protection?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anderson, Kym & Croser, Johanna L. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2009.
"Agricultural Distortion Patterns Since the 1950s: What Needs Explaining?,"
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series
50305, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Johanna Croser & Damiano Sandri & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2010. "Agricultural Distortion Patterns Since the 1950s: What Needs Explaining?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-13, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Moon, Wanki, 2010. "Multifunctional Agriculture, Protectionism, And Prospect Of Trade Liberalization," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-33, July.
- Lema, Daniel & Casellas, Karina, 2009. "Retornos a la educación en zonas rurales," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1098, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Kym Anderson, 2012. "Policy Responses to Changing Perceptions of the Role of Agriculture in Development," Departmental Working Papers 2012-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009. "Welfare and Poverty Effects of Global Agricultural and Trade Policies Using the Linkage Model," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 52785, World Bank.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.