Agricultural and Applied Economics: What is This?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth J. Thomson, 2001. "Agricultural Economics and Rural Development: Marriage or Divorce? Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 1-10.
- Steven Buccola, 2006. "The Organization of Economics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1123-1134.
- Jon A. Brandt, 2003. "AAEA: Adapting to Meet Member Needs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1095-1104.
- Jean D. Kinsey, 2001. "The New Food Economy: Consumers, Farms, Pharms, and Science," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1113-1130.
- Otto C. Doering, 2007. "The Political Economy of Public Goods: Why Economists Should Care," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1125-1133.
- Ron Mittelhammer, 2009. "Applied Economics—Without Apology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1161-1174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural economics; applied economics; Political Economy; Production Economics; A11; Q10;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieabj:125696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.