Agricultural Economics and Rural Development: Marriage or Divorce? Presidential Address
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buckwell, Allan, 1997. "If . . . Agricultural Economics in a Brave Liberal World," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 339-358.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz, 2005. "Evaluation Of Decoupling Scenarios in a Rural Development Context: Results for Austria," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239278, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sckokai, Paolo, 2012. "Agricultural and Applied Economics: What is This?," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Hamade, Kanj & Malorgio, Giulio & Midmore, Peter, 2011. "Combining Quantitative And Qualitative Approaches To Rural Development Analysis: The Case Of Agricultural Intensification In Lebanon," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108960, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kopainsky, Birgit & Flury, Christian & Giuliani, Gianluca, 2008. "Agriculture’s contribution to rural viability: An approach to estimate regional economic impacts of agricultural policy in Swiss case study regions," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6483, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.