Agriculture’s contribution to rural viability: An approach to estimate regional economic impacts of agricultural policy in Swiss case study regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth J. Thomson, 2001. "Agricultural Economics and Rural Development: Marriage or Divorce? Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 1-10.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vardal, 2005.
"Multifunctionality of agriculture: an inquiry into the complementarity between landscape preservation and food security,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 469-488, December.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 2005. "Multifunctionality of Agriculture: An Inquiry Into the Complementarity Between Landscape Preservation and Food Security," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24470, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling, 2005. "Multifunctionality of agriculture: An inquiry into the complementarity between landscape preservation and food security," Working Papers in Economics 11/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Scott Loveridge, 2004. "A Typology and Assessment of Multi-sector Regional Economic Impact Models," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 305-317.
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture's 'multifunctionality' and the WTO," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(3), September.
- Geoff Riddington & Hervey Gibson & John Anderson, 2006. "Comparison of Gravity Model, Survey and Location Quotient-based Local Area Tables and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1069-1081.
More about this item
Keywordsrural viability; employment; added value; agricultural production; input requirements; farm household expenditures; agricultural and rural policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.