Gender-based Segregation before and after the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Humpert, Stephan, 2015. "Gender-based Segregation before and after the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 63555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-9121(2011)0000032007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humpert , Stephan, 2014.
"Trends in occupational segregation: What happened with women and foreigners in Germany?,"
European Economic Letters,
European Economics Letters Group, vol. 3(2), pages 36-39.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2014. "Trends in occupational segregation: What happened with women and foreigners in Germany?," MPRA Paper 56277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schäfer, Andrea & Tucci, Ingrid & Gottschall, Karin, 2011.
"Top down or bottom up? A cross-national study of vertical occupational sex segregation in twelve European Countries,"
Working papers of the ZeS
04/2011, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Andrea Schäfer & Ingrid Tucci & Karin Gottschall, 2012. "Top down or Bottom Up? A Cross-National Study of Vertical Occupational Sex Segregation in Twelve European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1183, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eva Sierminska & Yelena Takhtamanova, 2011.
"Job Flows, Demographics, and the Great Recession,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Who Loses in the Downturn? Economic Crisis, Employment and Income Distribution, volume 32, pages 115-154
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- SIERMINSKA Eva & TAKHTAMANOVA Yelena, 2010. "Job Flows, demographics and the Great Recession," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-41, LISER.
- Eva Sierminska & Yelena Takhtamanova, 2010. "Job Flows, Demographics and the Great Recession," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1042, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francine Blau & Peter Brummund & Albert Liu, 2013.
"Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender 1970–2009: Adjusting for the Impact of Changes in the Occupational Coding System,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 471-492, April.
- Francine D. Blau & Peter Brummund & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu, 2012. "Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender 1970-2009: Adjusting for the Impact of Changes in the Occupational Coding System," NBER Working Papers 17993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D. & Brummund, Peter & Liu, Albert Yung-Hsu, 2012. "Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender 1970-2009: Adjusting for the Impact of Changes in the Occupational Coding System," IZA Discussion Papers 6490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Watts, 1998. "Occupational gender segregation: Index measureiient and econometric modeling," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(4), pages 489-496, November.
- Stephan Humpert, 2014. "Occupational Sex Segregation and Working Time: Regional Evidence from Germany," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 317-329, June.
- Karmel, T & Maclachlan, M, 1988. "Occupational Sex Segregation--Increasing or Decreasing?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(186), pages 187-195, September.
- Francine D. Blau & Wallace E. Hendricks, 1979. "Occupational Segregation by Sex: Trends and Prospects," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(2), pages 197-210.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Segregation; Duncan Index; Karmel-MacLachlan Index; European Social Survey (ESS); General Social Survey (GSS).;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:xxii:y:2015:i:4(605):p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.