Job Flows, Demographics and the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takhtamanova, Yelena F. & Sierminska, Eva, 2016.
"Impact of the Great Recession on Industry Unemployment: A 1976-2011 Comparison,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takhtamanova, Yelena & Sierminska, Eva, 2017. "Impact of the Great Recession on industry unemployment: a 1976-2011 comparison," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Piazzalunga, Daniela & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2015. "The increase of gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201532, University of Turin.
- Daniela Piazzalunga & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2015.
"The increase of the gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis,"
381, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Piazzalunga, Daniela & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2016. "The Increase of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 9931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Piazzalunga & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2015. "The increase of the gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 426, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Gillian Kingston & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O’Connell, 2013. "Discrimination in the Irish Labour Market: Nationality, Ethnicity and the Recession," Working Papers 201323, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Stephan HUMPERT, 2015.
"Gender-based Segregation before and after the Great Recession,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 53-62, Winter.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2015. "Gender-based Segregation before and after the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 63555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yelena Takhtamanova & Eva Sierminska, 2012. "Distributional Impact of the Great Recession on Industry Unemployment for 1976-2011," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1233, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hilary Hoynes & Douglas L. Miller & Jessamyn Schaller, 2012. "Who Suffers during Recessions?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 27-48, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Worker flows; Job Finding Rate; Separation Rate; Demographics; Gender;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .