Job Flows, demographics and the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Piazzalunga & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2015.
"The increase of the gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
426, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Piazzalunga, Daniela & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2016. "The Increase of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 9931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Piazzalunga & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2015. "The increase of the gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis," Working Papers 381, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hilary Hoynes & Douglas L. Miller & Jessamyn Schaller, 2012. "Who Suffers during Recessions?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 27-48, Summer.
- Gillian Kingston & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O’Connell, 2013. "Discrimination in the Irish Labour Market: Nationality, Ethnicity and the Recession," Working Papers 201323, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Stephan HUMPERT, 2015.
"Gender-based Segregation before and after the Great Recession,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 53-62, Winter.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2015. "Gender-based Segregation before and after the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 63555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:32:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s00148-018-0696-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Yelena Takhtamanova & Eva Sierminska, 2012. "Distributional Impact of the Great Recession on Industry Unemployment for 1976-2011," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1233, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2019.
"Crisis at home: mancession-induced change in intrahousehold distribution,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 277-308, January.
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2018. "Crisis at Home: Mancession-induced Change in Intrahousehold Distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01770180, HAL.
- Takhtamanova, Yelena F. & Sierminska, Eva, 2016.
"Impact of the Great Recession on Industry Unemployment: A 1976-2011 Comparison,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takhtamanova, Yelena & Sierminska, Eva, 2017. "Impact of the Great Recession on industry unemployment: a 1976-2011 comparison," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Piazzalunga, Daniela & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2015. "The increase of gender wage gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 economic crisis," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201532, University of Turin.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Worker flows; Job Finding Rate; Separation Rate; Demographics; Gender;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-12-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2010-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.