Report NEP-AGE-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, W. Mark & Lafrance, Amelie, 2010. "Incomes from Owner-occupied Housing for Working-age and Retirement-age Canadians, 1969 to 2006," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010066e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Roel Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2010. "Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-128/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2010012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- SIERMINSKA Eva & TAKHTAMANOVA Yelena, 2010. "Job Flows, demographics and the Great Recession," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-41, LISER.