Mobility in Europe: Recent Trends from a Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2006.
"Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 510-530, August.
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2004. "Who is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants," Development Working Papers 187, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anna Maria Mayda (Georgetown University), 2005. "Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes towards Immigrants," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2004. "Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1115, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:16:y:2018:i:4:p:1137-1188. is not listed on IDEAS
- George J. Borjas, 1987. "Immigrants, Minorities, and Labor Market Competition," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(3), pages 382-392, April.
- Monica ROMAN & Maria Denisa VASILESCU, 2016. "Explaining the Migration Intentions Of Romanian Youth: Are Teenegers Different?," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(4), pages 69-86, December.
- repec:cys:ecocyb:v:50:y:2017:i:1:p:151-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Battisti & Gabriel Felbermayr & Giovanni Peri & Panu Poutvaara, 2018.
"Immigration, Search and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 1137-1188.
- Battisti, Michele & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Peri, Giovanni & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8574, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michele Battisti & Gabriel Felbermayr & Giovanni Peri & Panu Poutvaara & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2014. "Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 5022, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michele Battisti & Gabriel Felbermayr & Giovanni Peri & Panu Poutvaara, 2014. "Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare," NBER Working Papers 20131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus F. Zimmermann & Thomas K. Bauer (ed.), 2002. "The Economics of Migration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1448, November.
- Vitanov, Nikolay K. & Vitanov, Kaloyan N., 2016. "Box model of migration channels," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 108-114.
- Jerome H. Friedman & Jacqueline J. Meulman, 2004. "Clustering objects on subsets of attributes (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 815-849, November.
- Roman, Monica & Suciu, Christina, 2007. "International Mobility of Romanian Students in Europe: From Statistical Evidence to Policy Measures," MPRA Paper 16439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmobility/migration; cluster analysis; migration patterns; sending/receiving countries.;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.