International Mobility of Romanian Students in Europe: From Statistical Evidence to Policy Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Cantarero, 2005. "Decentralization and health care expenditure: the Spanish case," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(15), pages 963-966.
- Albert Solé-Ollé, 2006.
"The effects of party competition on budget outcomes: Empirical evidence from local governments in Spain,"
Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 145-176, January.
- Albert Solé Ollé, 2005. "The effects of party competition on budget outcomes: Empirical evidence from local governments in Spain," Working Papers 2005/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Robert Dur & Hein Roelfsema, 2005.
"Why does centralisation fail to internalise policy externalities?,"
Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 395-416, March.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Hein J. Roelfsema, 2002. "Why does Centralisation fail to internalise Policy Externalities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-056/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Nov 2003.
- R Dur & H.J. Roelfsema, 2004. "Why Does Centralisation Fail to Internalise Policy Externalities?," Working Papers 04-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008.
"Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?,"
Working Papers in Economics
206, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does Partisan Alignment Affect the Electoral Reward of Intergovernmental Transfers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2335, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?," Working Papers 2008/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Magee,Stephen P. & Brock,William A. & Young,Leslie, 1989. "Black Hole Tariffs and Endogenous Policy Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521377003, March.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2005. "The macro determinants of health expenditure in the United States and Canada: assessing the impact of income, age distribution and time," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Joan Costa-Font & Jordi Pons-Novell, 2007.
"Public health expenditure and spatial interactions in a decentralized national health system,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 291-306.
- Joan Costa Font & Jordi Pons Novell, 2005. "Public Health Expenditure and Spatial Interactions in a Decentralized National Health System," Working Papers in Economics 139, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Albert Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 2001.
"Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-2.
- Stephan Danninger & Alberto Alesina & Massimo V. Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment; The Case of Italy," IMF Working Papers 99/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy," NBER Working Papers 7387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillem López-Casasnovas & Marc Saez, 2007.
"A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure: a note,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(1), pages 59-65, March.
- Guillem López & Marc Sáez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Economics Working Papers 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Marc Sáez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, May.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Zanola, Roberto, 2003. "Flypaper Effect and Sluggishness: Evidence from Regional Health Expenditure in Italy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(5), pages 535-547, September.
- Matteo, Livio Di, 2009. "Policy choice or economic fundamentals: what drives the public–private health expenditure balance in Canada?," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 29-53, January.
- Margherita Giannoni & Theodore Hitiris, "undated". "The Regional Impact of Health Care Expenditure: the Case of Italy," Discussion Papers 99/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Joan Costa-Font & Francesco Moscone, 2008. "The impact of decentralization and inter-territorial interactions on Spanish health expenditure," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 167-184, February.
- George France & Francesco Taroni & Andrea Donatini, 2005. "The Italian health-care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 187-202.
- Donald Freeman, 2003. "Is health care a necessity or a luxury? Pooled estimates of income elasticity from US state-level data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 495-502.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Turati, Gilberto, 2009. "Bailing out expectations and public health expenditure," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 305-321, March.
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 2003. "Centralized versus decentralized provision of local public goods: a political economy approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2611-2637, December.
- Isidoro Mazza & Frans Winden, 2002. "Does Centralization Increase the Size of Government? The Effects of Separation of Powers and Lobbying," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 379-389, August.
- Jonathan A. Rodden & Gunnar S. Eskeland (ed.), 2003. "Fiscal Decentralization and the Challenge of Hard Budget Constraints," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182297, January.
- Weingast, Barry R & Shepsle, Kenneth A & Johnsen, Christopher, 1981. "The Political Economy of Benefits and Costs: A Neoclassical Approach to Distributive Politics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 642-664, August.
- Joan Costa-Font & Ana Rico, 2006. "Devolution and the Interregional Inequalities in Health and Healthcare in Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 875-887.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
- Luca Crivelli & Massimo Filippini & Ilaria Mosca, 2006. "Federalism and regional health care expenditures: an empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 535-541.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica ROMAN & Fatma MIZIKACI & Zizi GOSCHIN, 2008. "The Bologna Process And The Dynamics Of Academic Mobility: A Comparative Approach To Romania And Turkey," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 27(2(36)), pages 129-144, December.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:711 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshigher education international student mobility Romania policy measures;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .