An approach to sustainable development from tourists` perspective. Empirical evidence in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pelau Corina & Vladoi Anca Daniela & Fufezan Monica, 2009. "Indicators Used For The Performance Measurement Of Sustainable Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 421-425, May.
- Forza, Cipriano & Filippini, Roberto, 1998. "TQM impact on quality conformance and customer satisfaction: A causal model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Vasile Dinu & Ion Schileru & Anca Atanase, 2012. "Attitude of Romanian Consumers Related to Products’ Ecological Labelling," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 8-24, February.
- P-Y. Léo & J. Philippe, 2002. "Retail Centres: Location and Consumer's Satisfaction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 122-146, January.
- Gabriela Cecilia Stănciulescu & Alexandra-Maria Ţîrca, 2010. "Implications Of Commercial Activity Within Monastic Settlements As A Way To Maintain The Sustainable Development Of Religious Tourism In Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 129-144, February.
- David Counsell, 1998. "Sustainable Development and Structure Plans in England and Wales: A Review of Current Practice," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 177-194.
- Dorobantu, Maria Roxana & Nistoreanu, Puiu, 2012. "Rural Tourism and Ecotourism – the Main Priorities in Sustainable Development Orientations of Rural Local Communities in Romania," MPRA Paper 31480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristian Dragos, 2010. "ROC curve for discrete choice models an application to the Romanian car market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 75-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:11:y:2015:i:2:p:65-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adriana Dutescu & Adriana Florina Popa & Andreea Gabriela Ponorîca, 2014. "Sustainability of the Tourism Industry, Based on Financial Key Performance Indicators," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1048-1048, August.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:447 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTourist business; sustainable development; hotels; sustainable tourism; environment protection; consumer satisfaction;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:3:y:2013:i:special7:p:617-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.