Rural Tourism and Ecotourism – the Main Priorities in Sustainable Development Orientations of Rural Local Communities in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Puiu NISTOREANU & Maria Roxana DOROBANÞU & Claudia Elena ÞUCLEA, 2011. "The Trilateral Relationship Ecotourism – Sustainable Tourism – Slow Travel Among Nature In The Line With Authentic Tourism Lovers," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 11(11), pages 35-38, December.
- Anca Turtureanu & Cornelia Tureac & Bogdan Andronic & Alexandra Ivan & Alin Filip, 2011. "Ecotourism - the Main Form of Tourism Exploitation of Protected Natural Areas," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 65-73, June.
- Puiu Nistoreanu, 2005. "The Ecotourism - Element of the Sustainable Development of the Local Rural Communities in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(18), pages 42-47, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avram, Daniel, 2016. "Ways of increasing the visibility of the Romanian rural tourism," MPRA Paper 76894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maya Shames & Socrat Ghadban, 2016.
"Tourisme Durable au Liban Une Approche Innovante dans la Gestion des Paysages Culturels
[Sustainable Tourism in Lebanon An innovative approach in cultural landscape management]," Post-Print hal-01343577, HAL.
- Dan-Cristian Dabija & Raluca Babut, 2013. "An approach to sustainable development from tourists` perspective. Empirical evidence in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 617-633, November.
More about this item
Keywordsecotourism; communities; rural tourism; sustainable development;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.