The Trilateral Relationship Ecotourism – Sustainable Tourism – Slow Travel Among Nature In The Line With Authentic Tourism Lovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Puiu Nistoreanu, 2005. "The Ecotourism - Element of the Sustainable Development of the Local Rural Communities in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(18), pages 42-47, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela Cecilia Stanciulescu & Gabriela Nicoleta Diaconescu, 2014. "Sustainable Development Seen as Human Evolution: A Modern Approach with Discussion in Tourism," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(5), pages 572-582, May.
- Dorobantu, Maria Roxana & Nistoreanu, Puiu, 2012. "Rural Tourism and Ecotourism – the Main Priorities in Sustainable Development Orientations of Rural Local Communities in Romania," MPRA Paper 31480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Nicoleta Diaconescu, 2013. "Initiative and Innovation in Tourism, Discussion on their Applicability in the Context of Sustainable Tourism in Delta Destinations," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 54-63, August.
- Isan ZAHRA, 2013. "Tourism And Its Impact On Cox’S Bazar, Bangladesh," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 15(15), pages 12-18, June.
- Adina POPESCU & Cristina STATE, 2014. "The Transition To Sustainability. A Feedback For Tourism And Hospitality Management," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 477-488, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEcotourism; Nature – based tourism; Responsible tourism; Slow travel.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scm:rdtusv:v:11:y:2011:i:11:p:35-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iulian Condratov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feusvro.html .