Linear and Non-linear Causality between CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Roberts, J. Timmons & Grimes, Peter E., 1997. "Carbon intensity and economic development 1962-1991: A brief exploration of the environmental Kuznets curve," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 191-198, February.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Selden, Thomas M., 1995.
"Stoking the fires? CO2 emissions and economic growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Thomas M. Selden, 1992. "Stoking the Fires? Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coondoo, Dipankor & Dinda, Soumyananda, 2002. "Causality between income and emission: a country group-specific econometric analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 351-367, March.
- William Brock & M. Taylor, 2010. "The Green Solow model," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 127-153, June.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2009. "Energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon emissions: Challenges faced by an EU candidate member," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1667-1675, April.
- Moomaw, William R. & Unruh, Gregory C., 1997. "Are environmental Kuznets curves misleading us? The case of CO2 emissions," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 451-463, November.
- Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker & Ruth A. Judson, 1998. "World Carbon Dioxide Emissions: 1950-2050," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 15-27, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:40:p:4083-4098 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:271-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Papavassiliou, Vassilios & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "The CO2-Growth nexus revisited: A nonparametric analysis for G7 economies over nearly two centuries," MPRA Paper 79019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 May 2017.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015.
"The long-run relationshiop between C02 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882-2010,"
wpdea1506, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015. "The long-run relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882 - 2010," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-11, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:183-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olanubi, Sijuola Orioye & Osode, Oluwanbepelumi Esther, 2017. "The efficiency of government spending on health: A comparison of different administrations in Nigeria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-98.
- Duc Khuong Nguyen & Benoît Sévi & Bo Sjö & Gazi Salah Uddin, 2017.
"The role of trade openness and investment in examining the energy-growth-pollution nexus: empirical evidence for China and India,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(40), pages 4083-4098, August.
- Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sévi, Benoît & Sjö, Bo & Salah Uddin, Gazi, 2015. "The role of trade openness and investment in examining the energy-growth-pollution nexus: Empirical evidence for China and India," MPRA Paper 75769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sato, João Ricardo, 2015. "On the relationships between CO2 emissions, energy consumption and income: The importance of time variation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 629-638.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:33-3-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.