International Trade in Oil, Gas and Carbon Emission Rights: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F, 1986. "Econometric Modelling with Cointegrated Variables: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 201-212, August.
- Campbell, John Y. & Shiller, Robert J., 1988. "Interpreting cointegrated models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 505-522.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
- Walls, W. David, 1993. "A Cointegration Rank Test of Market Linkages with an Application to the U.S. Natural Gas Industry," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6sj0961h, University of California Transportation Center.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 1998.
"Gains from cartelisation in the oil market,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 725-727, August.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "International diversification of investments in climate change mitigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 181-193, August.
- Stephen P. A. Brown, 1998. "Global warming policy: some economic implications," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 26-35.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2002. "Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 493-516, November.
- Hodjat Ghadhimi, 2009. "Sustainable Economic Development in Energy Rich Economies: A Regional Approach," Working Papers Working Paper 2009-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200802 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rri:wpaper:200905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 1998.
"Some implications of increased cooperation in world oil conservation,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 2-9.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 1996. "Some implications of increased cooperation in world oil conservation," Working Papers 9608, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Boyd, Roy & Ibarraran, Maria E., 2002. "Costs of compliance with the Kyoto Protocol: a developing country perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Jaccard, Mark & Montgomery, W David, 1996. "Costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the USA and Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 889-898.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2008. "Energy in a Resource-based Regional Economy: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2008-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Pang, Rui-zhi & Deng, Zhong-qi & Chiu, Yung-ho, 2015. "Pareto improvement through a reallocation of carbon emission quotas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 419-430.
- Liu, Xuemei, 2008. "The monetary compensation mechanism: An alternative to the clean development mechanism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 289-297, June.
- Lars Lindholt, 1999. "Beyond Kyoto: CO2 permit prices and the markets for fossil fuels," Discussion Papers 258, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kram, Tom & Hill, Douglas, 1996. "A multinational model for CO2 reduction : Defining boundaries of future CO2 emissions in nine countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-51, January.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1994v15-01-a04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.