Dynamic Scoring: An Introduction to the Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1996. "Dynamic Revenue Estimation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 141-157, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leeper, Eric M. & Yang, Shu-Chun Susan, 2008.
"Dynamic scoring: Alternative financing schemes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 159-182, February.
- Eric M. Leeper & Shu-Chun Susan Yang, 2006. "Dynamic Scoring: Alternative Financing Schemes," NBER Working Papers 12103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper & Shu-Chun Susan Yang, 2006. "Dynamic Scoring: Alternative Financing Schemes," Caepr Working Papers 2006-022, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Shafik Hebous, 2011.
"The Effects Of Discretionary Fiscal Policy On Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 674-707, September.
- Hebous, Shafik, 2009. "The Effects of Discretionary Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal," MPRA Paper 23300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- M Saifur Rahman, 2008. "Should Dynamic Scoring be done with Heterogeneous Agent-Based Models? Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Caepr Working Papers 2008-023, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Jørgen Aasness & Zhiyang Jia, 2008. "More realistic estimates of revenue changes from tax cuts," Discussion Papers 545, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Houndonougbo, Ahiteme N. & Mohsin, Mohammed, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of cost equivalent business fiscal incentives," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 59-65.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Zodrow, George R. & Diamond, John W., 2013. "Dynamic Overlapping Generations Computable General Equilibrium Models and the Analysis of Tax Policy: The Diamond–Zodrow Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Shu-Chun Susan Yang, 2007. "A Chronology Of Postwar U.S. Federal Income Tax Policy," Caepr Working Papers 2007-021, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Tsuchiya, Yoichi, 2016. "Dynamic Laffer curves, population growth and public debt overhangs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-52.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00199-015-0908-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weinzierl, Matthew, 2006.
"Dynamic scoring: A back-of-the-envelope guide,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1415-1433, September.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew Weinzierl, 2004. "Dynamic Scoring: A Back-of-the-Envelope Guide," NBER Working Papers 11000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew Weinzierl, 2005. "Dynamic Scoring: A Back-of-the-Envelope Guide," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2057, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Kaiji Chen, 2012.
"Debt and the U.S. Economy,"
2012 Meeting Papers
229, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kaiji Chenz & Ayse Imrohoroglu, 2014. "Debt in the U.S. Economy," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1401, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2014.
"Dynamic Scoring in Open Economies,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(1), pages 31-66, March.
- Juha Tervala & Giovanni Ganelli, 2008. "Tax Reforms, “Free Lunches”, and “Cheap Lunches” in Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 08/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Gliksberg, Baruch, "undated". "Dynamic Scoring and Monetary Policy," Working Papers WP2014/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:442-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferede Ergete, 2008. "Dynamic Scoring in the Ramsey Growth Model," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, September.
- Choi, Yoonseok & Kim, Sunghyun, 2016. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in a small open economy model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 182-193.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:95:y:2005:i:2:p:421-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.