Using Lagged Outcomes to Evaluate Bias in Value-Added Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Jonah Rockoff, 2016. "Using Lagged Outcomes to Evaluate Bias in Value-Added Models," NBER Working Papers 21961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua D. Angrist & Peter D. Hull & Parag A. Pathak & Christopher R. Walters, 2017.
"Leveraging Lotteries for School Value-Added: Testing and Estimation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(2), pages 871-919.
- Joshua Angrist & Peter Hull & Parag A. Pathak & Christopher Walters, 2015. "Leveraging Lotteries for School Value-Added: Testing and Estimation," NBER Working Papers 21748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Rivkin, Steven G. & Schiman, Jeffrey C., 2016.
"Dynamic effects of teacher turnover on the quality of instruction,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 132-148.
- Eric Hanushek & Steven Rivkin & Jeffrey Schiman, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Teacher Turnover on the Quality of Instruction," Working Papers id:11158, eSocialSciences.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin & Jeffrey C. Schiman, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Teacher Turnover on the Quality of Instruction," NBER Working Papers 22472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:6:p:1685-1717 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cook, Jason B. & Mansfield, Richard K., 2016. "Task-specific experience and task-specific talent: Decomposing the productivity of high school teachers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 51-72.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:60:y:2018:i:c:p:33-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:106:y:2016:i:5:p:393-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.