Citations for "Does Social Capital Reduce Crime?"
by Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Paolo Vanin
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Capuano, Carlo & Purificato, Francesco, 2012.
"The macroeconomic impact of organized crime: a neo-Kaleckian perspective,"
40077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Buerker & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2013.
"Civic Capital and the Vertical Integration of Service Provision: Evidence from Italy,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p1209, European Regional Science Association.
- Akçomak, Semih & Weel, Bas ter, 2008.
"The Impact of Social Capital on Crime: Evidence from the Netherlands,"
MERIT Working Papers
042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ruben Durante, 2010.
"Risk, Cooperation and the Economic origins of social Trust: an empirical Investigation,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Cerro, Ana María & Rodríguez Andrés, Antonio, 2010.
"The Effect of Crime on the Job Market: An ARDL approach to Argentina,"
44457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnstein Aassve & Francesco Billari & Léa Pessin, 2012.
"Trust and fertility dynamics,"
055, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Alessandro Barbarino & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2013.
"The Incapacitation Effect of Incarceration: Evidence from Several Italian Collective Pardons?,"
Economics Discussion Papers
737, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Mathias Burker & G. Alfredo Minerva, 2012.
"Civic capital and the size distribution of plants: Short-run dynamics and long-run equilibrium,"
123, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Cervellati & Paolo Vanin, 2010.
"”Thou shalt not covet ...”: Prohibitions, Temptation and Moral Values,"
2010.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Durante, Ruben & Labartino, Giovanna & Perotti, Roberto, 2011.
"Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beraldo, Sergio & Caruso, Raul & Turati, Gilberto, 2013.
"Life is now! Time Preferences and Crime: Aggregate Evidence from the Italian Regions,"
49865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen T. & Zeren, Fatma & Ari, Ayse, 2014.
"Is crime in Turkey economically rational?,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
3/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Josep Raya-Vílchez, 2013.
"Housing prices and crime perception,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 305-321, August.
- Sergio Beraldo & Raul Caruso & Gilberto Turati, 2011.
"Life is now! Time discounting and crime: evidence from the Italian regions (2002-2007),"
ICER Working Papers
18-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Akcomak, Semih, 2009.
"Bridges in social capital: A review of the definitions and the social capital of social capital researchers,"
MERIT Working Papers
002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Gianluca Grimalda, 2013.
"Optimistic expectations or other-regarding preferences? Analysing the determinants of trust among association members,"
2013/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Blaine Robbins & David Pettinicchio, 2012.
"Social Capital, Economic Development, and Homicide: A Cross-National Investigation,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 519-540, February.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Labartino, Giovanna, 2014.
"Regional differences in overweight rates: The case of Italian regions,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 20-29.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09iatsh0to2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Buonanno & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Vanin, 2008.
"Crime and Social Sanction,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0071, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Paolo Buonanno & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2012.
"Advocatus, et non Latro? Testing the Supplier-Induced Demand Hypothesis for the Italian Courts of Justice,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
250, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Matsubayashi, Tetsuya & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Ueda, Michiko, 2013.
"Natural disasters and suicide: Evidence from Japan,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 126-133.
- Sergio Beraldo & Raul Caruso & Gilberto Turati, 2012.
"Life is Now! Time Discounting and Crime: Aggregate Evidence from the Italian Regions (2002-2007),"
013, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Anna Grochowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2010.
"Impact Of Social Capital On Individual Well-Being In Poland. Proxy-Based Approach,"
2010-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Camille Hémet, 2013.
"The Local Determinants of Victimization,"
- Akcomak, Semih & Stoneman, Paul, 2010.
"How novel is social capital: Three cases from the British history that reflect social capital,"
MERIT Working Papers
015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lauridsen, Jorgen, 2010.
"Is Polish Crime Economically Rational?,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2).
- Paolo Buonanno & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2010.
"Advocatus, et non latro? Testing the Supplier-Induced-Demand Hypothesis for Italian Courts of Justice,"
2010.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Allan, Corey & Grimes, Arthur & Kerr, Suzi, 2013.
"Value and Culture,"
13_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.