Public agricultural R&D design and technological spill-ins: A dynamic model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Jacques Baudry & Pierre Labarthe, 2010. "L'évaluation des politiques à l'épreuve des faits : apports des débats autour des approches evidence based policies," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/5, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2002. "Public R&D Investment and Cost Behaviour in Italian Agriculture: 1960-1995," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24974, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Sun Ling & Ball, V. Eldon & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Plastina, Alejandro S., 2012. "Benefits of Public R&D in U.S. Agriculture: Spill-Ins, Extension, and Roads," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126368, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2005. "Price-Induced Technological Change in Italian Agriculture: An SGM Restricted Cost Function Approach (1951-91)," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24662, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008.
"Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
43955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," Working Papers 319, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Public R&D Investment From Private And Social Perspective. An Application To Italian Agriculture, 1960-1995," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25876, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.