Real business cycles, real exchange rates, and actual policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1992.
"Relative Price Movements in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models of International Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
4243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1992. "Relative Price Movements in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models of International Trade," Working Papers 92-25, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1992. "Relative price movements in dynamic general equilibrium models of international trade," Working Paper 9213, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Carl E. Walsh & Peter R. Hartley, 1988. "Financial intermediation, monetary policy, and equilibrium business cycles," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 19-28.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1995.
"Comments on Farmer and Guo's "the econometrics of indeterminacy: an applied study.","
196, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1995. "Comments on Farmer and Guo's "The econometrics of indeterminacy: an applied study."," Working Papers 543, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert E. Hall, 1989. "A Framework for studying Monetary Non-Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 3145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1996.
"What Does the Bundesbank Target?,"
NBER Working Papers
5764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.