International Association of Agricultural Economists
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.iaae-agecon.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:iaae12
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 151974 Price promotions and supermarket pricing: A duration analysis of UK supermarket prices
by Lan, Hao & Lloyd, Tim A. & Morgan, C. Wyn
- 135879 Determinants for Adoption of ICT-based MIS by Smallholder Farmers and Traders in Mayuge District, Uganda
by Sekabira, Haruna & Bonabana, Jackline & Asingwire, Narathius
- 134146 Food price volatility in sub-Saharan Africa: Has it really increased?
by Minot, Nicholas
- 132553 Potential Economic And Poverty Impact Of Improved Chickpea Technologies In Ethiopia
by Macharia, Ibrahim & Orr, Alastair & Simtowe, Franklin & Asfaw, Solomon
- 131824 Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order
by Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie
- 131703 Sugar Cane Expansion: Does It Contribute To Amazon Deforestation?
by Castro, Eduardo Rodrigues de & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Valdes, Constanza
- 131684 Improved Legume Seed Demand Systems In Central Malawi: What Do Farmers’ Seed Expenditures Say About Their Preferences?
by Kankwamba, Henry & Mangisoni, Julius H. & Simtowe, Franklin & Mausch, Kai & Siambi, Moses
- 131460 Input Subsidies, Cash Constraints and Timing of Input Supply:-Experimental Evidence from Malawi
by Holden, Stein T. & Lunduka, Rodney
- 131261 Up in Smoke?: Agricultural Commercialization,Rising Food Prices and Stunting in Malawi
by Wood, Benjamin & Nelson, Carl H. & Kilic, Talip & Murray, Siobhan
- 131182 Irrigation and Climatic Effects on Water Levels in the U.S. High Plains Aquifer
by Rubin, Edward A. & Hunter-Pirtle, Ann K.
- 131119 The Human Capital Roots of the Middle Income Trap: The Case of China
by Zhang, Linxiu & Yi, Hongmei & Luo, Renfu & Liu, Changfang & Rozelle, Scott
- 131066 Valuation of Carbon Forestry and the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme: A Real Options Approach Using the Binomial Tree Method
by Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme
- 131056 The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya
by Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 130977 Does Village Chickens Vaccination Raise Farmers’ Income? Evidence from Rural Mozambique
by Tomo, Alda & Crawford, Eric W. & Donovan, Cynthia & Lloyd, James W. & Udo, Henk & Viets, Theo
- 130976 Assessing the economic costs of an outbreak of foot and mouth disease on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium analysis
by Rault, Arnaud & Gohin, Alexandre
- 130583 Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information
by Blancard, Stephane & Martin, Elsa
- 130555 Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Irish Agriculture: A market-based approach
by Breen, James P. & Donnellan, Trevor & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 130172 Bio-fuels and Food Security in South Africa: The Role of Indigenous and Traditional Food Crops
by Cloete, Philip C. & Idsardi, Ernst
- 130167 Environmental Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 129614 Competition for Land in the Global Bioeconomy
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Baldos, Uris Lantz C.
- 128561 Assessing the usefulness of accounting information as an instrument to predict business failure in Spanish cooperatives
by Mari-Vidal, Sergio & Segui-Mas, Elies & Marin-Sanchez, Maria del Mar & Mateos-Ronco, Alicia
- 128523 Technology and the Future Bioeconomy
by Zilberman, David & Kim, Eunice & Kirshner, Sam & Kaplan, Scott
- 128295 Water And Food In The Bioeconomy—Challenges And Opportunities For Development
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & Zhu, Tingju & Tokgoz, Simla & Bhandary, Prapti
- 128293 Volatility, Risk and Household Poverty: Micro-evidence from Randomized Control Trials
by Macours, Karen
- 128004 Improved Maize Technologies and Welfare Outcomes In Smallholder Systems: Evidence From Application of Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches
by Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Mmbando, Frank & De Groote, Hugo
- 127673 The evolution of income distribution in Brazil: different characteristics of the agricultural sector
by Hoffmann, Rodolfo & Oliveira, Regis Borges de
- 127649 Modern Markets and Guava Farmers in Mexico
by Hernandez, Ricardo & Berdegue, Julio A. & Reardon, Thomas
- 127135 The determinants of external private equity financing in agricultural production businesses
by Mondelli, Mario P.
- 127103 Demand for Food Away from Home: A Multiple Discrete/Continuous Extreme Value Model
by Richards, Timothy J. & Mancino, Lisa
- 127070 Elmhirst Lecture, 27th International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil August 2012 : Options for African Agriculture in an Era of High Food and Energy Prices
by Hazell, Peter B.R.
- 127068 Presidential Address at 27th International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil : Food Insecurity, Income Inequality, and the Changing Comparative Advantage in World Agriculture
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 126950 EU market access for agricultural products in the Doha Development Round: A sensitive issue
by Burrell, Alison M. & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mallado, Aida Gonzalez & Michalek, Jerzy
- 126942 Regional Social Accounting Matrices For The Eu27 (Samnuts2)
by Mueller, Marc & Ferrari, Emanuele
- 126928 Gender and Experimental Measurement of Producers Risk Attitude Towards Output Market Price and its Effects on Economic Performance
by Ndoye Niane, Aifa Fatimata & Burger, Kees
- 126927 Smallholder Behavioral Responses to Marketing Board Activities in a Dual Channel Marketing System: The Case of Maize in Zambia
by Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Myers, Robert J.
- 126918 Development of a tool for comparative analysis of agricultural and rural development policies measures and its application on Western Balkan countries
by Volk, Tina & Rednak, Miroslav & Erjavec, Emil & Juvancic, Luka
- 126915 Is there a Slowdown in Agricultural Productivity Growth in South America?
by Trindade, Federico J.
- 126913 Climate Impact on Agricultural Productivity: Analysis on counties in Nebraska along the 41st parallel
by Trindade, Federico J.
- 126912 Barriers to Fishery Exports from Developing Countries: The Impact of U.S. FDA Food Safety Regulation
by Anders, Sven & Westra, Sabrina
- 126910 Agricultural Productivity and CO2 Emissions due to Land Use Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kibonge, Aziza
- 126908 Agricultural Productivity, Water Scarcity and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kibonge, Aziza
- 126906 Effects of Off-Farm Work on Farm Household Production Choices
by Wang, Chenggang & Pan, Suwen & Lijian, Qin
- 126904 Which would work better for improved soil fertility management in sub-Saharan Africa: Fertilizer Subsidies or Carbon Credits?
by Marenya, Paswel Phiri & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Xiong, Wei & Rossel, Jose Deustua & Edward, Kato
- 126903 Do Preferential Trade Agreements Increase Members’ Agri-food Trade?
by Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D. & Orden, David
- 126901 The U.S. Ethanol and Commodity Policy Labyrinth: Looking into Welfare Space to Analyze Policies that Combine Multiple Instruments
by Bullock, David S. & Couleau, Anabelle
- 126897 Self-Reported Food Insecurity in Africa During the Food Price Crisis
by Arora, Abhimanyu & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Verpoorten, Marijke
- 126895 Total Factor Productivity Change in Dairy Production in Southern Chile: Is Farm Size Significant?
by Moreira, Victor H. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Dunner, Roberto & Vidal, Ricardo
- 126892 Multinationals versus cooperatives: The income and efficiency effects of supply chain governance in India
by Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 126890 Pattern of farm level capital formation and its impact on the farm production efficiency: An economic analysis in two contrasting regions of Karnataka state, India
by Venkataramana, M.N. & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa
- 126888 Recreationists Willingness to Pay for Conservation of a Forest ecosystem: An Economic study of Basavana Betta State Forest, Karnataka state, India
by Yashoda & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa
- 126886 Welfare Effects of Herbicide-Tolerant Rice Adoption in Brazil
by Galli, Fabrizio & Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit
- 126885 On the joint estimation of multiple adoption decisions: The case of sustainable agricultural technologies and practices in Ethiopia
by Hailemariam, Teklewold & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele A.
- 126884 Commitment in Collective Marketing Relationships: Evidence from Coffee Cooperatives in Costa Rica
by Wollni, Meike & Fischer, Elisabeth
- 126883 Reverse-Share-Tenancy and Marshallian Inefficiency: Bargaining Power of Landowners and the Sharecropper’s Productivity
by Ghebru, Hosaena H. & Holden, Stein T.
- 126882 Comparing technical efficiency of organic and conventional coffee farms in Nepal using data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach
by Poudel, Krishna Lal & Yamamoto, Naoyuki & Johnson, Thomas G.
- 126881 Are Biofuels Socially Accepted in Guayaquil?
by Dominguez, Juan M. & Olivares, Maria
- 126880 The Market Acceptance And Welfare Impacts Of Genetic Use Restriction Technologies (Gurts)
by Khachaturyan, Marianna & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 126879 On The Impact Of External Debt And Aid On Public Expenditure Allocation In Sub-Saharan Africa After The Launch Of The Hipc Initiative
by Quattri, Maria A. & Fosu, Augustin Kwasi
- 126878 Climate Change and The Uncertainty of CO2 Fertilization: Possible Effects on China's Grain Trade
by Hansen, James M. & Tuan, Francis C. & Somwaru, Agapi
- 126877 Does the Masters Hypothesis Explain Recent Food Price Spikes?
by Irwin, Scott H.
- 126876 Examine the Agriculture, Poverty, and Climate Change Nexus in Vietnam
by Yu, Bingxin & Zhu, Tingju & Breisinger, Clemens & Manh Hai, Nguyen
- 126875 Natural resources and livelihood concepts in monitoring rural development in Madagascar : issues of measurement and interpretation
by Benoit-Cattin, Michel & Andrianirina, Nicole
- 126874 Impact of Rice Research on Income and Poverty in Africa: An Ex-ante Analysis
by Diagne, Aliou & Alia, Didier Y. & Wopereis, Marco C.S. & Saito, Kazuki
- 126873 Poverty Dynamics and Vulnerability: Empirical Evidence from Smallholders in Northern Highlands of Ethiopia
by Tsehay, Abrham Seyoum & Bauer, Siegfried
- 126869 Ethanol Trade Policy and Global Biofuel Mandates
by Dimaranan, Betina V. & Laborde, David
- 126868 The impact of Irrigation on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from India
by Jin, Songqing & Yu, Winston & Jansen, Hans G.P. & Muraoka, Rie
- 126864 An Econometric Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in Mercosur: the Case of Paraguay
by Gauto, Victor F.
- 126862 The Shadow Price of GHG Reduction in Corn Ethanol Plants
by Wamisho, Kassu
- 126861 Experimental auctions, collective induction and choice shift: Willingness-to-pay for rice quality in Senegal
by Demont, Matty & Rutsaert, Pieter & Ndour, Maimouna & Verbeke, Wim & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Tollens, Eric
- 126859 Incentives and Social Preferences in a Traditional Labor Contract: Evidence from Rice Plantng Field Experiments in the Philippines
by Goto, Jun & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro & Sawada, Yasuyuki
- 126858 On Estimating The Effects of Legalization: Do Agricultural Workers Really Benefit?
by Sampaio, Breno Ramos & Sampaio, Gustavo Ramos & Sampaio, Yony
- 126856 Horticultural exports, female wage employment and primary school enrolment: Theory and evidence from a natural quasi-experiment in Senegal
by Maertens, Miet & Verhofstadt, Ellen
- 126851 Climate Change, Agricultural Productivity and its Impacts on the Food Industry: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Ludena, Carlos E. & Mejia, Carla
- 126850 Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Ludena, Carlos E.
- 126849 Rural Nonfarm Employment and Farm Technology in Guatemala
by Hernandez, Ricardo & Reardon, Thomas & Guan, Zhengfei
- 126846 Productivity and Subsidies in the European Union: An Analysis for Dairy Farms Using Input Distance Frontiers
by Latruffe, Laure & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Moreira, Victor H. & Desjeux, Yann & Dupraz, Pierre
- 126844 Spatial and Temporal Maize Price Analysis in East Africa
by Gbegbelegbe, Sika & De Groote, Hugo
- 126839 Implications of Forest Reforms on Agricultural Household Labour Allocation Decisions: Evidence from Kakamega Forest, Western Kenya
by Sikei, Geophrey & Nyangena, Wilfred
- 126832 High-yield Variety Adoption in Shrimp Aquaculture in Indonesia: Are Poor Farmers Excluded?
by Yi, Dale & Reardon, Thomas
- 126822 The determinants of technology adoption: a case of the rice sector in Tanzania
by Nakano, Yuko & Kajisa, Kei
- 126820 Smallholder competitiveness: insights from household pig production systems in Vietnam
by Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Toan & Staal, Steven J. & Minot, Nicholas & Tisdell, Clement A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Que & Nguyen, Do Anh Tuan
- 126816 How Farmers Become Entrepreneurs - Prenatal Diagnostic of Rural Firms in Bulgaria
by Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- 126815 Mitigating GHG emissions from EU agriculture– what difference does the policy make?
by Fellmann, Thomas & Dominguez, Ignacio Perez & Witzke, Heinz Peter & Oudendag, Diti
- 126814 Relationship Between Spatial Price Transmission And Geographical Distance In Brazil
by Hernandez-Villafuerte, Karla Vanessa
- 126812 Individual and collective management of endemic animal diseases: an economic approach
by Rat-Aspert, Olivier & Krebs, Stephane
- 126811 A prospective analysis of Brazilian biofuel economy: land use and infrastructure development
by Nunez, Hector M. & Onal, Hayri & Khanna, Madhu
- 126810 EU enlargement in an uncertain macroeconomic environment: How do changes in macroeconomic conditions influence the potential impacts on agricultural markets of a Turkish accession to the EU?
by Fellmann, Thomas & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salamon, Petra
- 126807 Payments for Environmental Services: A Peruvian Case Study
by Rojas Lara, Teresa
- 126806 Farmers' Heterogeneous Valuation of Laser Land Leveling in Eastern Uttar Pradesh: An Experimental Auction Approach to Informing Segmentation & Subsidy Strategies
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Bhargava, Anil K. & Gulati, Kajal
- 126805 Role of Farmers’ Personal Values in Soil Fertility Management Decisions: Evidence from Means-End Chain Analysis of Peri-urban Leafy Vegetable Production in Kenya
by Okello, Julius Juma & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Ngigi, Marther W. & Karanja, Nancy
- 126804 A Triple Hurdle Analysis of the Use of Electronic-Based Agricultural Market Information Services: The Case of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
by Okello, Julius Juma & Kirui, Oliver K. & Gitonga, Zachary
- 126803 From Plot to Plate: Linking Agricultural Productivity and Human Nutrition in Bangladesh
by Yu, Bingxin
- 126802 Agricultural R&D investment, poverty and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa: Prospects and needs to 205
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro
- 126800 The Role of Livestock In the Ethiopian Economy: Policy Analysis Using A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model for Ethiopia
by Gelan, Ayele & Engida, Ermias & Caria, A. Stefano & Karugia, Joseph Thuo
- 126798 Impact of Mobile Telephone on the Quality and Speed of Agricultural Extension Services Delivery: Evidence from the Rural India
by Akter, Shaheen & Fu, Xiaolan
- 126797 The Spanish Horticulture Sector: A dynamic efficiency analysis of Outdoor and Greenhouse farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima
- 126795 On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard
- 126793 Biofuels and Food Security: Micro-evidence from Ethiopia
by Negash, Martha
- 126791 Interdependence in Farmer Technology Adoption Decisions in Smallholder Systems: Joint Estimation of Investments in Sustainable Agricultural Practices in Rural Tanzania
by Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Mmbando, Frank & Mekuria, Mulugetta
- 126789 EU-India Free Trade Agreement: Do Non-Tariff Barriers in the Food and Agricultural Sector Make a Difference?
by Engelbert, Tanja & Brockmeier, Martina
- 126781 Perennial crops in European farming systems and land use change: a model assessment
by Ben Fradj, Nosra & Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 126777 Direct Payments and Land Rents: Evidence from New Member States
by Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet
- 126776 Subsidies and agricultural employment: The education channel
by Berlinschi, Ruxanda & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Van Herck, Kristine
- 126775 Vertical Price Transmission in Serbian Wheat-to-Bread Supply Chain during the Global Commodity Price Peaks 2007/2008 and 2010/2011
by Djuric, Ivan & Gotz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas
- 126774 What determines membership to farmer groups in Uganda? Evidence from the Uganda Census of Agriculture 2008/09
by Adong, Annet & Mwaura, Francis & Okoboi, Geofrey
- 126773 Ex-Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola
by Singla, Rohit & Naseem, Anwar
- 126772 The Greening Effect: Will the proposed CAP measures lead to substantial gross margin losses for German farms?
by Heinrich, Barbara & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan
- 126771 Informal “Seed” Systems and the Management of Gene Flow in Traditional Agroecosystems: The Case of Cassava in Cauca, Colombia
by Dyer, George A. & Gonzalez, Carolina & Lopera, Diana Carolina
- 126770 Marketing Local Foods by Food Cooperatives
by Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A.
- 126769 Can Supermarkets Boost Healthy Eating Habits?
by Dill, Matheus & Dalla Corte, Vitor Francisco & Anselmi, Adriano Adelcino & Oliveira, Carlos Alberto & Finger, Maria Isabel
- 126768 Improvement of a bio-economic mathematical programming model in the case of on-farm source inputs and outputs
by Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Domingues, M.J.P
- 126767 Productivity and Efficiency Analysis of Maize under Conservation Agriculture in Zimbabwe
by Mazvimavi, Kizito & Ndlovu, Patrick V. & An, Henry & Murendo, Conrad
- 126766 Impacts of Adoption of Improved Wheat Technologies on Households' Food Consumption in Southeastern Ethiopia
by Mulugeta, Tsegaye & Hundie, Bekele
- 126765 CDM afforestation for managing water, energy and rural income nexus in irrigated drylands
by Djanibekov, Utkur & Djanibekov, Nodir & Khamzina, Asia
- 126764 Collective action in commercial mushroom production: the role of social capital in the management of informal farmer groups in Swaziland
by Mabuza, Majola Lawrence & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Wale, Edilegnaw Zegeye
- 126762 Market participation decisions and market choices: A case study of Bolivian potato farmers
by Larochelle, Catherine & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- 126761 Welfare Effects of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in rural Malawi
by Simtowe, Franklin & Kassie, Menale & Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Monyo, Emmanuel & Siambi, Moses
- 126760 Technology Awareness and Adoption: The Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Kenya
by Simtowe, Franklin & Muange, Elijah & Munyua, Bernard & Diagne, Aliou
- 126759 Impacts of Site-Specific Nutrient Management in Irrigated Rice Farms in the Red River Delta, Northern Vietnam
by Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Nga, Nguyen Thi Duong
- 126758 Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production
by El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert
- 126756 Economic growth of farms: An empirical analysis on organic farming
by Brenes Munoz, T. & Lakner, Sebastian & Brummer, Bernhard
- 126755 Technical Efficiency Under Producer’S Individual Technology: A Metafrontier Analysis
by Wang, Xiaobing & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 126754 Energy from biomass: linkages between the energy and the agricultural sector in the EU until 2050
by Deppermann, Andre & Bruchof, David & Blesl, Markus & Boysen, Ole & Grethe, Harald
- 126749 Maintaining Environmental Quality while Expanding Energy Biomass Production: Policy Simulations from Michigan, USA
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. Cesar & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong
- 126748 Benin Agriculture Productivity and profitability Measurement
by Constant, Labintan Adeniyi & Shijun, Ding
- 126747 Gender and Institutional Dimensions of Agricultural Technology Adoption: A Review of Literature and Synthesis of 35 Case Studies
by Ragasa, Catherine
- 126746 Impact Of Adoption Of New Rice For Africa (Nerica) On Farmer Yield, Income And Expenditure In Nigeria
by Ojehomon, Vivian E.T. & Tiamiyu, S.A. & Adebayo, S.B. & Diagne, A. & Dontsop Nguezet, Paul Martin & Awotide, Bola Amoke
- 126745 Can drought-tolerant varieties produce more food with less water? An empirical analysis of rice farming in China
by Li, Luping & Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & Pray, Carl E.
- 126744 Farmer groups and input access: When membership is not enough
by Saweda, Lenis & Liverpool-Tasie, O
- 126743 Developments of the Brazilian Chicken Meat Industry in International Trade: Analysis with Industrial Organization
by Oliveira, Carlos Alberto & Corte, Vitor Dalla & Finger, Maria Isabel & Waquil, Paulo Dabdab & Anselmi, Adriano Adelcino & Dill, Matheus
- 126742 Do Fertilizer Subsidies Boost Staple Crop Production and Reduce Poverty Across the Distribution of Smallholders in Africa? Quantile Regression Results from Malawi
by Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 126741 Cost-Effectiveness Assesment Of Improving Animal Welfare Standards In European Agriculture
by Majewski, Edward & Malak-Rawlikowska, Agata & Gebska, Monkia & Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Harvey, David R.
- 126740 Economic Impact of Forest Management Institutions of Collective Action on Groundwater Recharge in Karnataka, India
by Patil, Vikram S. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Gangadharappa, N.R.
- 126739 Are Farmers Under-Utilizing Fertilizer? Evidence from Kenya
by Sheahan, Megan & Black, Roy & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 126738 Agri-Commodity Price Dynamics: The Relationship Between Oil and Agricultural Market
by Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela
- 126737 Adjustment Costs And Efficiency In Polish Agriculture: A Dynamic Efficiency Approach
by Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 126736 Effective Risk Management Policy choices under Climate Change: An Application to Saskatchewan Crop Sector
by Kimura, Shingo & Anton, Jesus & Cattaneo, Andrea
- 126734 Crop Insurance- Strategy to minimize risk in Agriculture
by Shahi Kiran, A.S. & Umesh, Kotrakerebasegowda
- 126732 Multi-Risk Model Of Small - Scale Agricultural Enterprenuers In Central Part Of Nigeria
by Ayinde, Kayode & Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Muchie, Mammo & Omotesho, O.A. & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi
- 126731 Comparing the scope for irrigation water rights reforms in India and South Africa
by Speelman, Stijn & Veettil, Prakashan Chellatan
- 126730 Does NGO Microfinance Crowd Out Other Credits: Micro Evidence from Rural China
by Jia, Xiangping & Xiang, Cheng & Huang, Jikun
- 126727 The Willingness to Pay of European Consumers for Jointly Produced Israeli – Palestinian Products
by Wendler, Cordula & Liebe, Ulf & Ihle, Rico & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan
- 126726 Farmer’s Adoption of Improved Nitrogen Management Strategies in Maize Production in Shandong of China: An Experimental Study
by Jia, Xiangping & Huang, Jikun & Xiang, Cheng & Bergmann, Holger & Zhang, Fusuo
- 126725 Solid Waste Disposal and Its Relationship with Economic Development in Rural China
by Li, Yumin & Bai, Junfei & Wang, Jinxia & Qiu, Huanguang & Min, Shi
- 126724 Truthful revelation in nonmarket valuation
by Romstad, Eirik
- 126722 Domestic Solid Waste Discharge: Volume, Structure and Determinants in Rural China
by Huang, Kaixing & Wang, Jinxia & Bai, Junfei
- 126721 A Dynamic Application of the AIDS Model to Import Demand for Tropical Fresh Fruits in the USA
by Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 126720 The Impact of Coffee Certification on Small-Scale Producers’ Livelihoods: Evidence from Ethiopia
by Jena, Pradyot Ranjan & Stellmacher, Till & Grote, Ulrike
- 126718 What Kinds of Rural Irrigation Infrastructure Have Played Role on Dealing with Drought?
by Chen, Huang & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun
- 126717 Country of Origin Advertising and US Demand of Imported Wine: An Empirical Analysis
by Sam, Abdoul G. & Thompson, Stanley R.
- 126714 Impacts of Climate Change on Water and Agricultural Production in the Huang-Huai-Hai Plain in China
by Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun
- 126712 Impacts of Climate Change, Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies in China's Agricultural Sector
by Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia & Rozelle, Scott
- 126711 Market Participation among Poor Rural Households in Kenya
by Olwande, John & Mathenge, Mary K.
- 126710 Meat And Fish Demand In Tunisia: Economic And Socio-Demographic Factors Effects
by Dhraief, Mohamed Zied & Oueslati, Meriem & Dhehibi, Boubaker
- 126708 Microfinance for agricultural firms - What can we learn from bank data?
by Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver
- 126706 Marketing Boards as Hybrid Governance: A study of the Canadian hog industry
by Royer, Annie & Menard, Claude & Gouin, Daniel-Mercier
- 126704 Can Fresh Produce Farmers Benefit from Global Gap Certification? The case of lychee producers in Madagascar
by Subervie, Julie & Vagneron, Isabelle
- 126703 Estimating Market Power By Retailers In A Dynamic Framework: The Case Of The Italian Pdo Cheese Market
by Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele
- 126702 Effects Of The Cap Reform On Off‐Farm Labour Participation
by Corsi, Alessandro & Salvioni, Cristina
- 126698 Welfare Impacts of Rising Food Prices in Rural Ethiopia: a Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System Approach
by Tefera, Nigussie
- 126697 Technical Efficiency of Farms under Multiple Output Technology
by Mamardashvili, Phatima & Bokusheva, Raushan
- 126696 Resilience of European farms with and without the CAP
by Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Polman, Nico B.P. & Dries, Liesbeth & Slangen, Louis H.G.
- 126695 Analysis of Diffusion Strategies in Northeast Brazil for New Cassava Varieties With Inproved Nutritional Quality
by Gonzalez, Carolina & Perez Suarez, Salomon & Cardoso, Carlos Estevao Leite & Andrade, Robert & Johnson, Nancy L.
- 126693 Production Efficiency Sources Of Settlers Under Brazilian Land Reform In Northeast Region
by Magalhaes, Marcelo Marques de & Jardim da Silveira, Jose Maria Ferreira & Simoes do Carmo, Maristela & Lambais, Guilherme Berse Rodrigues
- 126690 Risks and farmers’ investment in productive assets in Nigeria
by Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Yamauchi, Futoshi
- 126688 Seeing REDD: A Microeconomic Analysis of Carbon Sequestration in Indonesia
by Skidmore, Samuel & Santos, Paulo & Leimona, Beria
- 126684 How Do New Cash Crops Spread or Not Spread?: The Case of Rice in a Suburban Area, Ghana
by Tachibana, Towa & Sakurai, Takeshi
- 126683 European Union Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy
by Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 126681 Social evaluation of LAG’s activity: application of the contingent valuation approach to a mountainous district in southeastern Spain
by Calatrava-Requena, Javier & Gonzalez-Roa, Maria del Carmen
- 126676 The Significance of Market Transaction Costs, Technical Efficiency and Risk in Agriculture: An Empirical Analysis for Tatarstan Republic
by Hockmann, Heinrich & Gataulina, Ekaterina
- 126675 Joint Cost Allocation by Means of Maximum Entropy
by Lips, Markus
- 126673 Improving Accuracy of Technological Trend Estimations In Farm Yield Models by Taking Weather Effects Into Account
by Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat
- 126672 Impacts of Paving Roads for Development in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Deforestation and Biological Carbon Loss
by Li, Man & De Pinto, Alessandro & Ulimwengu, John M. & You, Liangzhi & Robertson, Richard D.
- 126669 Is Older Better? Maize Hybrid Change on Household Farms in Kenya
by Olwande, John & Smale, Melinda
- 126666 Sufficiency and Sustainability of Agroforestry: What Matters: Today or Tomorrow?
by Fasse, Anja & Grote, Ulrike
- 126663 Government Expenditures, Social Outcomes, and Marginal Productivity of Agricultural Inputs: A Case Study for Tanzania
by Allen, Summer L. & Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John M.
- 126662 Improving Accuracy of Technological Trend Estimations In Farm Yield Models by Taking Weather Effects Into Account
by Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat
- 126660 Determinants of collective marketing performance: Evidence from Kenya`s coffee cooperatives
by Vorlaufer, Miriam & Wollni, Meike & Mithofer, Dagmar
- 126659 Gender, Agricultural Commercialization, and Collective Action in Kenya
by Fischer, Elisabeth & Qaim, Matin
- 126658 Energy Consumption Among the Urban Poor in Kenya: A Case Study of Households in Kibera Slums
by Yonemitsu, Aya & Njenga, Mary & Liyama, Miyuki & Matsushita, Shusuke
- 126655 Market participation and sale of potatoes by smallholder farmers in the central highlands of Angola: A Double Hurdle approach
by Reyes, Byron & Donovan, Cynthia & Bernsten, Richard H. & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 126652 Opportunity Costs of Providing Crop Diversity in Organic and Conventional Farming
by Sipilainen, Timo & Huhtala, Anni
- 126648 Potential of and constraints on rainfed lowland rice farming in Mozambique
by Kajisa, Kei & Payongayong, Ellen M.
- 126641 Marketing Transformation at Upstream Dairy Chain after Milk Scandal in China: Evidence from Greater Beijing
by Luan, Hao & Jia, Xiangping & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 126637 Introduction and Impact of Preferential Policies on Ethnic Minority Groups in China (Poster)
by Xing, Li & Lu, Kaiyu & Yumiyi, Nuliman & Liu, Fengwei
- 126633 Introduction And Impact Of Preferential Policies On Ethnic Minority Groups In China
by Xing, Li & Lu, Kaiyu & Yumiyi, Nuliman & Liu, Fengwei
- 126632 Trade Policy Responses to Food Price Crisis and Implications for Existing Domestic Support Measures: The Case of China in 2008
by Yu, Wusheng & Jensen, Hans Grinsted
- 126629 Spatially Explicit Efficiency of Agricultural Land Use: A Two-Stage DEA Approach
by Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Eckstein, Karin & Hübner, Rico
- 126627 Capacity and Incentive Factors Affecting Individual Scientist’s Productivity: A Comparative and Multilevel Analysis of Nigeria and Ghana Agricultural Research Systems
by Ragasa, Catherine
- 126624 Informal Credit and Factor Productivity in Africa: Does Informal Credit Matter?
by Owuor, George & Shem, A.O.
- 126598 Pesticide or Wastewater, Which One is Bigger Culprit for Acute Health Symptoms among Vegetable Growers in Pakistan’s Punjab
by Abedullah & Ali, Haseeb & Kouser, Shahzad
- 126567 Demythifying Contract Farming: Evidence from Rural South Africa
by Freguin-Gresh, Sandrine & Anseeuw, Ward & D'Haese, Marijke F.C.
- 126566 Rice market participation and channels of sale in rural Vietnam
by Cazzuffi, Chiara & McKay, Andrew
- 126565 A Dynamic Optimal Control Model of Crop Thinning
by Schamel, Guenter & Schubert, Stefan F.
- 126547 The Role of Infrastructure Capital in China’s Regional Economic Growth
by Shi, Yingying
- 126546 Trade policy reforms in the new agricultural context: Is regional integration a priority for Sub-Saharan African countries agricultural-led industrialization? Insights from a global computable general equilibrium analysis
by Douillet, Mathilde
- 126545 The Role of sensory experience on Spanish consumer’s willingness to pay for sustainable produced food
by Avitia, Jessica & Costa-Font, Montserrat & Gil, Jose Maria & Lusk, Jayson L. & Echeverria, Gemma
- 126544 Valuing financial, health and environmental benefits of Bt cotton in Pakistan
by Kouser, Shahzad & Qaim, Matin
- 126538 Non-tariff measures in international coffee trade
by Almeida, Fernanda Maria de & Gomes, Marilia Fernandes Maciel & Silva, Orlando Monteiro da
- 126531 Identifying driving factors for the establishment of cooperative GMO-free zones in Germany
by Consmuller, Nicola & Beckmann, Volker & Petrick, Martin