Water And Food In The Bioeconomy—Challenges And Opportunities For Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil with number 128295.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Cai, Ximing & Cline, Sarah A. & Nakagawa, Naoko, 2002. "The role of rainfed agriculture in the future of global food production:," EPTD discussion papers 90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Yuhua & Zhang, Yahui & Zhang, Yanli, 2010. "Bioethanol development in China and the potential impacts on its agricultural economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-83, January.
- Kosnik, Lea, 2010. "The potential for small scale hydropower development in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5512-5519, October.
- Liu, Jing & Hertel, Thomas W. & Taheripour, Farzad & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "Water Scarcity and International Agricultural Trade," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155248, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:aaea13:150588 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.