International Association of Agricultural Economists
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.iaae-agecon.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:iaae12
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 126398 Accounting for selection bias in impact analysis of a rural development program: An application using propensity score matching
by Peralta, Maria Alexandra & Swinton, Scott M. & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 126232 Dryland cereals and Household Food Security in Tanzania: Potential and Constraints of Improved Sorghum Cultivars
by Schipmann-Schwarze, Christin & Muange, Elijah & Orr, Alastair & Mafuru, January M.
- 126159 Market Competition in Export Cash Crops and Farm Income
by Depetris Chauvin, Nicolas & Porto, Guido G.
- 125025 Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross
by Munasib, Abdul B.A. & Roy, Devesh
- 126122 Optimal Management of Drawdown and Saltwater Intrusion in Coastal Aquifers
by Punthakey, Jibran & Hertzler, Greg
- 126645 Reallocation of Agricultural Labor and Farm Subsidies: Evidence From the EU Regions
by Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro
- 126643 Households Access to Nongovernmental Microfinance, Formal and Informal Credits in Rural China
by Huang, Jikun & Luan, Hao & Jia, Xiangping
- 124979 How far do shocks move across borders? Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets
by Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R.