Global impacts of targeted interventions in food security crops – the case of potatoes in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil with number 125735.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
food security; potatoes; partial equilibrium model; developing countries; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William A. Masters & Gerald E. Shively, 2008. "Introduction to the special issue on the world food crisis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 373-374, November.
- Pratt, Alejandro Nin & Fan, Shenggen, 2010. "R&D investment in national and international agricultural research," IFPRI discussion papers 986, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scott, Gregory J. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 2000. "Roots and tubers for the 21st century," 2020 vision briefs 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.