Measuring Farm Net Income & Viability: Lessons from a Case Study in Sierra Leone
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil with number 125437.
Date of creation: 20 Aug 2012
Date of revision:
FARM NET INCOME; SIERRA LEONE; VIABILITY; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; O1 - Economic Development; Q12 - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms; Farm Households; and Farm Input Markets; Q18 - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- - -
- Eco - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - - - -
- Dev - Microeconomics - - - - -
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- - -
- Mic - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - - - -
- Ana - General Economics and Teaching - - - - -
- of - - -
- Far - International Economics - - - - -
- Fir - International Economics - - - - -
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- - -
- Agr - General Economics and Teaching - - - - -
- Pol - Economic Systems - - - - -
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-07-08 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.