Science for Agriculture: A Long Term Perspective
AbstractNot available at this time.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12362.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Ruifa & Liang, Qin & Pray, Carl E. & Huang, Jikun & Jin, Yanhong H., 2011. "Privatization, Public R&D Policy, and Private R&D Investment in China's Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2009.
"Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth,"
tecipa-376, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2013. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth," Working Papers tecipa-472, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Xiaodong Zhu & Dennis Tao Yang, 2007. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long Term Growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 679, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2010. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K., 2004. "Does agricultural extension pay?: A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1998.
"The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries,"
Staff General Research Papers
1386, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Just, Richard E., 1999. "The organization of agricultural research in western developed countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1999. "The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries," Staff General Research Papers 1649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2007.
"Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9858, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alejandro Plastina & Lilyan Fulginiti, 2012. "Rates of return to public agricultural research in 48 US states," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 95-113, April.
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2009. "Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51709, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Gorter, Harry de & Rausser, Gordon C. & Banerjee, Anurag N., 2000. "The political economy of public research investment and commodity policies in agriculture: an empirical study," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 111-122, March.
- Kremer, Michael & Zwane, Alix Peterson, 2005. "Encouraging Private Sector Research for Tropical Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Diez, M. C. F., 2002. "The impact of plant varieties rights on research: the case of Spain," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 171-183, April.
- Just, Richard E. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2009. "The economics of universities in a new age of funding options," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1102-1116, September.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Mullen, John D. & Hu, Wensheng, 1997. "Nonparametric measures of the impact of public research expenditures on Australian broadacre agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Byerlee, Derek, 1996. "Modern varieties, productivity, and sustainability: Recent experience and emerging challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 697-718, April.
- de Gorter, Harry & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1996. "The Impact Of Economic Development On Redistributive And Public Research Policies In Agriculture," Working Papers 127931, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Pray, Carl E. & Umali-Deininger, Dina, 1998. "The private sector in agricultural research systems: Will it fill the gap?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1127-1148, June.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997. "Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 99-109, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.