Efficiency of research investments in the presence of international spillovers: wheat research in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Ward, Richard & Byerlee, Derek, 1996. "Econometric estimation of a global spillover matrix for wheat varietal technology," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 159-173, August.
- Brennan, John P. & Quade, Kathryn J., 2004. "Genetics of, and Breeding for, Rust Resistance in Wheat in India and Pakistan," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113224, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Traxler, Greg & Pingali, Prabhu L., 1999. "International Collaboration in Crop Improvement Research: Current Status and Future Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7668, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- You, Liangzhi & Johnson, Michael, 2008.
"Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
776, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liangzhi You & Michael Johnson, 2010. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 177-190, 03.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2000. "Public R&D Design and Technological Spill-Ins. A Dynamic Model," Working Papers 136, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek & Pee, Peter, 2000. "Impacts of food crop improvement research: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 531-559, October.
- Brennan, John P. & Quade, Kathryn J., 2006. "Towards the measurement of the impacts of improving research capacity: an economic evaluation of training in wheat disease resistance," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S., 2005. "Funding and Managing Agricultural Research in a Developing Country: a Papua New Guinea case study," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137938, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Renkow, Mitch & Byerlee, Derek, 2010. "The impacts of CGIAR research: A review of recent evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 391-402, October.
- Brennan, John P. & Quade, Kathryn J., 2004. "Measuring the Impacts of Improving Research Capacity: The Case of Training in Wheat Disease Resistance," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58379, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Heisey, Paul W. & King, John L. & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A. & Bucks, Dale A. & Welsh, Rick, 2010. "Assessing the Benefits of Public Research Within an Economic Framework: The Case of USDA's Agricultural Research Service," Economic Research Report 94852, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Vere, David T. & Jones, Randall E., 2006. "Sheep CRC Renewal Proposal: Economic Evaluation of the Proposed Scientific Themes," Research Reports 42656, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.