Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia
Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aare05
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 139341 The Efficiency And Equity Implications Of Perth’S Inclining Block Urban Water Tariffs
by Brennan, Donna C.
- 139340 Disequilibrium in the Australian wine industry: A product diversity approach
by Davis, Tim & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 139338 Forestry, non-forest sector policies and the environment: a review
by Culas, Richard J.
- 139336 Farmer’s decision parameters on diversification and supply responses to dryland salinity - modelling across the Australian wheat-sheep zone
by Culas, Richard J.
- 139331 Farmer decisions, public policy and risk information in management of native pastures
by Crosthwaite, Jim & Malcolm, Bill
- 139329 Cap and Trade versus Water Recovery
by Crase, Lin
- 139328 Equity and Efficiency Tradeoffs in Water: Prospects for Choice Modelling
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin
- 139306 Applying search theory to determine the feasibility of eradicating invasive populations
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Hester, Susan M. & Spring, Daniel
- 139304 Emissions trading to combat climate change: The impact of scheme design on transaction costs
by Betz, Regina
- 139334 The benefits and beneficiaries of “public” investment in herbicide use research and development
by Crowe, Bronwyn & Lindner, Robert K. & Llewellyn, Rick S.
- 139333 Profitability and financial feasibility of strategies to increase native vegetation in Victorian hill country
by Crosthwaite, Jim & Moll, Jim & Dorrough, Josh & Malcolm, Bill
- 139330 A Preliminary Consideration of Use and Non-Use Values Circumscribing the Lake Hume Water and Foreshore Management Plan
by Crase, Lin & Gillespie, Rob
- 139327 A strategic protection approach to biosecurity: Policy implications of an ‘immune system’ model for addressing the risks and consequences of invasive species
by Cook, David C. & Lonsdale, Mark
- 139325 How Cost Effective are Conservation Auctions?
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John & Bryan, Brett
- 139324 Conservation Policies, Environmental Valuation And Optimal Jurisdiction
by Concu, Giovanni B.
- 139320 Collaborating to compete: the imperative for the South Australian citrus industry
by Coelho, Bruno & Chapman, Paul
- 139316 A Critique of Conventional Non-market Valuation: Attitudes and Action
by Choi, Andy Sungnok & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 139314 An integrated approach for modelling the impacts of land and water resource use in the Dak Lak plateau, Viet Nam
by Cheesman, Jeremy & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 139308 Dairy Food Consumption, Production, and Policy in Japan
by Campo, Isabelle Schluep & Beghin, John C.
- 139303 Developing Cost Functions for a Wheat Breeding Program
by Brennan, John P. & Martin, Peter J.
- 139302 Growth Accounting for Sri Lanka’s Agriculture with special reference to Fertilizer and Non-Agriculture Prices: Does Policy Reforms Affect Agriculture Development?
by Yamaguchi, Mitoshi & Sanker, M.S. SriGowri
- 139301 A competitive bidding process with landholder cooperation for landscape linkage
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John & Whitten, Stuart M. & McCosker, Juliana
- 139298 Using Choice Modelling to establish the supply of riparian services and the potential for a water quality trading scheme in Central Queensland
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John & Whitten, Stuart M. & Alam, Khorshed & Street, Deborah
- 139296 Food Policy And Poverty: A General Equilibrium Analysis For Indonesia
by Warr, Peter G.
- 139294 An Analysis of Scope Economies and Technical Efficiency in Intensive Rainfed Lowland Rice-based Cropping Systems in Northwest Luzon, Philippines
by Villano, Renato A. & Lucas, Marilou P. & Pandey, Sushil
- 139293 A Model of the World Wool Market
by Verikios, George
- 139291 Commercial Forestry: An Economic Development Opportunity Consistent with the Property Rights of Wik People to Natural Resources
- 139289 Private Sector Conservation Enterprises in Australia
by Usher, Georgina & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 139287 Assessing the economic values of exotic invasive plants on areas of conservation significance in Queensland
by Tumaneng-Diete, Tessie & Page, Ashley & Binney, Jim
- 137952 Net Benefits from Investing in Lucerne (Medicago sativa) Phase Farming Systems in the Mixed Farming Zone of Northern Victoria
by Trapnell, Lindsay N. & Ransom, Kieran P. & Hirth, Jeff R. & Naji, Riad & Clune, Tim S.R. & Crawford, Michael C. & Harris, Ron H. & Whale, James & Wilson, K.F.
- 137951 Depreciation Rates for Australian Tractors and Headers - Is Machinery Depreciation a Fixed or Variable Cost?
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 137950 Using Choice Modeling to Value Ecosystem Services on Arable Land
by Takatsuka, Yuki & Cullen, Ross & Wilson, Matthew & Wratten, Steve D.
- 137949 Perspectives On The 2003 And 2004 Avian Influenza Outbreak In Bali &Lombok
by Simmons, Phil
- 137948 Economic Evaluations of Production Technologies in the Australian Sheep Industry
by Silvester, Luke T. & Vere, David T.
- 137947 Can a simple model predict complex bidding behaviour? Repeated multi-unit conservation auctions
by Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 137946 Modelling the implications for New Zealand trade and producer returns from different scenarios relating to the demand and supply of organic products
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Emanuelsson, Martin
- 137945 Towards a Template for Benchmarking the International Competitiveness of Australia’s Agri-Food Industries
by Ronan, Glenn & Sinnadurai, Evelyn & Taylor, Philip J.
- 137944 Integrated assessment and management of stochastic water resources in the Murray Darling Basin
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Connor, Jeffery D. & Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed
- 137943 Shifting Sands: Searching For A Compromise In The Wto Negotiations On Agriculture
by Peters, Ralf & Vanzetti, David
- 137941 Finding Nemo: Estimating Import Demand For Live Reef Food Fish
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Muldoon, Geoffrey & Johnston, Bill
- 137940 Developing Sustainable Aquaculture Systems In Vietnam
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Lever, Caroline & Schilizzi, Steven & Hertzler, Greg
- 137938 Funding and Managing Agricultural Research in a Developing Country: a Papua New Guinea case study
by Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 137937 Identifying Market Segments for Technology Adoption
by Morrison, Mark
- 137936 Import Demand for Quality in Japanese Beef Markets
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun Joung
- 137935 Trade flows between Australia and China: An opportunity for a free trade agreement
by McDonald, Daniel & Nair, Roneel & Rodriguez, Gil & Buetre, Benjamin L.
- 137934 A farm-level economic assessment of the Australian Merino, Dohne Merino, and South African Meat Merino sheep breeds in southern Australia
by Kopke, Emma & Kingwell, Ross S. & Young, John
- 137933 Estimation Of The Knowledge Spillover Effects Between Firms In Bio-Related Industries
by Kim, Hanho & Kim, Jae-Kyung
- 137932 Optimal uptake of second-generation genetically-modified crops
by Kaye-Blake, William & Saunders, Caroline M. & Fairweather, John
- 137931 Sustainability and integrated weed management in Australian winter cropping systems: a bioeconomic analysis
by Jones, Randall E.
- 137930 Sustainability and integrated weed management in Australian winter cropping systems: a bioeconomic analysis
by Jones, Randall E.
- 137929 An economic assessment of the value of molecular markers in plant breeding programs
by Brennan, John P. & Rehman, Ata & Raman, Harsh & Milgate, Andrew W. & Pleming, Denise & Martin, Peter J.
- 137928 An appraisal of uncertainties in the Western Australian wine industry supply chain
by Islam, Nazrul & Quaddus, Mohammed
- 137927 Economy-wide impact of a decline in live-sheep exports: a CGE analysis
by Islam, Nazrul
- 137926 Using contracts to mitigate salinity: an analysis of voluntary cost-sharing agreements
by Harvey, Sallyann
- 137925 Towards some principles of good practice for decision analysis in agriculture
by Hardaker, J. Brian & Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 137924 Incentives, Information & Drought Policy
by Ha, Arthur & Stoneham, Gary & Harris, Jane & Fisher, Bill & Strappazzon, Loris
- 137923 Wellbeing of Traditional Owners: conceptual and methodological approach
by Greiner, Romy & Larson, Silva & Herr, Alexander & Bligh, Victor
- 137922 Simulating Economic Values of a Genetic Improvement Program for Australian Farmed Saltwater Crocodiles
by Gray, Emily M. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 137921 On the Road to Better Management: An investigation into the benefits of managing the impacts of dryland salinity on roads
by Graham, Tennille
- 137920 Prices and poverty in urban Ethiopia
by Gebremedhin, Tesfaye A. & Whelan, Stephen
- 137867 Long Black: Surviving the coffee crisis
by Gabriele, Alberto & Vanzetti, David
- 137866 An economic approach to soil fertility management for wheat production in New South Wales and Queensland
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mullen, John D.
- 137863 Demand Management For Melbourne’S Water
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 137861 Issues Of Geographical Basis Risk In Weather Derivatives For Australian Wheat Farmers
by East, Miriam
- 137858 Screening options and setting priorities for River Murray floodplains
by Dyack, Brenda & Connor, Jeffery D. & Hatton MacDonald, Darla
- 137857 Regulation in Environmental Markets: What can we learn from Experiments to Reduce Salinity?
by Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata
- 137855 Optimal Land Management With Multiple Crops
by Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J.
- 137839 Importance of user cost to the optimal management of multiplecohort fish populations
by Doole, Graeme J. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 137838 The Economics of the Mandatory Renewable Energy Target (MRET)
by del Mundo, Israel & Wills, Ian R.
- 137837 Modelling agricultural supply response in Vietnam using a GIS and positive mathematical programming
by Brennan, Donna C.
- 137835 Hedonic Modelling for Australian Wine
by Davis, Tim & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 137833 “From devolved grants... to babysitting. Broadening the horizon of incentives.”
by Dalton, Kristy & McKee, James & Moss, Warwick & Pullen, Lyn
- 137831 Antitrust Analysis of Supermarket Retailing: Common Global Concerns that Play Out in Local Markets
- 137828 Rising interest in credence qualities in agricultural products and the role for government
by Cole, Anne & Harris, Jane
- 137822 Market incentives for biodiversity conservation in a saline-affected landscape: farmer response and feedback
by Clayton, Helena
- 137818 Economics of Weather Risk Management Using Climate Prediction Models
by Cheung, Amy & Ancev, Tihomir
- 137811 The Impact of Rural Financial Services on the Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in the Upper North of Thailand
by Chaovanapoonphol, Yaovarate & Battese, George E. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 137808 Global Demographic Change and Economic Performance: Implications for Agricultural Markets
by Chan, Ming Ming & Shi, Qun & Tyers, Rodney
- 137807 Wind Erosion in SA – An Economic Perspective
by Chambers, Adam & Bright, Melissa & Forward, Giles
- 137804 Modelling market power in the Indonesian palm oil industry
by Chalil, Diana & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 137802 An Experimental Approach To Estimating Willingess-Topay For Improvements In Food Safety
by Cao, Kay & Gibson, John & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 137799 Value of Life and Measuring the Benefits of Landmine Clearance in Cambodia
by Cameron, Michael P. & Gibson, John & Helmers, Kent & Lim, Steven & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Tressler, John & Vaddanak, Kien
- 137795 Policy Options for Dryland Salinity Management: An Agent-Based Model for Catchment Level Analysis
by Bhuiyan, Shamsuzzaman
- 137785 Incomplete Markets, Excluded Goods and Natural Resource Management
by Beare, Stephen & Newby, Jonathan C.
- 137781 Dynamic Recontracting of Water Rights
by Beard, Rodney & McDonald, Stuart
- 137775 Can non-market valuation measure indigenous knowledge?
by Awatere, Shaun
- 137745 Transportation Infrastructure and the Asia-Pacific Food System
by Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T.
- 137744 Industry Transition And Sugarcane Farm Households In Maryborough
by Antony, George & Jiao, Z. & Sestak, Frank
- 137743 Use of Spatially Referenced Data in Agricultural Economics Research
by Ancev, Tihomir & Odeh, Inakwu O.A.
- 137742 The farm level impacts of water sharing plans in the Namoi Valley: A stochastic dynamic programming analysis
by Aluwihare, Parakrama & Jones, Randall E. & Letcher, Rebecca A.
- 137741 Valuing the environment in developing countries: Problems and potentials
by Alam, Khorshed
- 137740 Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of Uncertainty
by Adamson, David & Quiggin, John C. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 137736 Approximating supply response of a commodity with limited input data: The case of Australian bananas
by Abdalla, Ali & Sheales, Terry
- 139323 Lessons learned from the Queensland Vegetation Incentives Program - applying auction theory to vegetation protection
by Comerford, Emma & Binney, Jim