Econometric estimation of a global spillover matrix for wheat varietal technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- Brennan, John P., 1989. "Spillover effects of international agricultural research: CIMMYT-based semi-dwarf wheats in Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 323-332, December.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan & Andrei Sobolevsky, 2000.
"Roundup ready� soybeans and welfare effects in the soybean complex,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 33-55.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 2000. "Roundup Ready Soybeans and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex," Staff General Research Papers 1799, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Mausch, K. & Chiwaula, L. & Irshad, A. & Bantilan, C. & Silim, S. & Siambi, M., 2013. "Strategic Breeding Investments for Legume Expansion: Lessons Learned from the Comparison of Groundnut and Pigeonpea," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152168, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Maredia, Mywish K., 1998. "The Economics Of Biosafety: Implications For Biotechnology In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 11768, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Traxler, Greg & Byerlee, Derek, 2001. "Linking technical change to research effort: an examination of aggregation and spillovers effects," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 235-246, March.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 2000.
"Trading Technology As Well As Final Products: Roundup Ready Soybean and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex,"
Staff General Research Papers
5317, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 2000. "Trading Technology As Well As Final Products: Roundup Ready Soybeans And Welfare Effects In The Soybean Complex," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26002, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek, 2000. "Efficiency of research investments in the presence of international spillovers: wheat research in developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.