Introduction: Invention Input-Output Analysis
AbstractThe papers in this issue are directed towards the development of invention input-output (I(IO)) coefficients. They discuss the procedures for creating I(IO) coefficients using the Yale Technology Concordance, which assigns patented inventions to the industry of manufacture and sector of use, utilizing the International Patent Class system. Tests of reliability of the I(Io) coefficients and their use in economic studies are reported.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Economic Systems Research.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008.
"Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results,"
2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & Virgil Eldon Ball, 2011. "Productivity growth and convergence in US agriculture: new cointegration panel data results," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 91-102.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2008.
"Induced Innovation in U.S. Agriculture: Time-series, Direct Econometric, and Nonparametric Tests,"
2008-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2009. "Induced Innovation in U.S. Agriculture: Time-series, Direct Econometric, and Nonparametric Tests," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 224-236.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Gehringer Agnieszka, 2013.
"Demand pull and technological flows within innovation systems: the intra-European evidence,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201303, University of Turin.
- Antonelli,Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Demand pull and technological flows within innovation systems: the intra-European evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201301, University of Turin.
- Shih-tse Lo & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2009. "Does it Matter Who Has the Right to Patent: First-to-invent or First-to-file? Lessons From Canada," NBER Working Papers 14926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2000. "Public R&D Design and Technological Spill-Ins. A Dynamic Model," Working Papers 136, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Raa, T. ten & Wolff, E.N., 2000.
"Engines of Growth in the U.S. Economy,"
2000-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roberto Esposti, 2000. "Stochastic Technical Change and Procyclical TFP The Case of Italian Agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 119-141, September.
- F. M. Scherer, 2002. "Technology flows matrix estimation revisited," Working Papers 02-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Tokgoz, Simla, 2003. "R&D Spillovers In Agriculture: Results From A North-South Trade Model," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22258, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adams, Pamela & Fontana, Roberto & Malerba, Franco, 2013. "The magnitude of innovation by demand in a sectoral system: The role of industrial users in semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Frederic Scherer, 2003. "Technology Flows Matrix Estimation Revisited," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 327-358.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005.
"Spatial spillovers and innovation activity in European regions,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1793-1812, October.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2004. "Spatial spillovers and innovation activity in European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p588, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.