Modelling technical change in Italian agriculture: a latent variable approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Selvanathan, E. Antony, 1989. "Advertising and consumer demand: a differential approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 215-219, December.
- Alston, Julian M. & Craig, Barbara J. & Pardey, Philip G., 1998. "Dynamics in the creation and depreciation of knowledge, and the returns to research:," EPTD discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275.
- Aigner, Dennis J. & Deistler, Manfred, 1989. "Latent variables models : Editors' introduction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-3, May.
- Jorge Fernandez-Cornejo & C. Richard Shumway, 1997. "Research and Productivity in Mexican Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 738-753.
- Kuroda, Yoshimi, 1997. "Research and extension expenditures and productivity in Japanese agriculture, 1960-1990," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 111-124, May.
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert*, G. William, 1978. "Money, income, and sunspots: Measuring economic relationships and the effects of differencing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 637-660, November.
- Barnett, William A, 1979. "Theoretical Foundations for the Rotterdam Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 109-30, January.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2002. "Public R&D Investment and Cost Behaviour in Italian Agriculture: 1960-1995," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24974, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2006.
"Price-Induced Technical Progress in Italian Agriculture,"
275, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto Esposti & Pierpaolo Pierani, 2008. "Price-induced technical progress in Italian agriculture," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 89(4), pages 5-28.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2002.
"Public R&D Investment and Cost Structure in Italian Agriculture 1960-1995,"
176, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto Esposti, 2003. "Public R&D investment and cost structure in Italian agriculture, 1960--1995," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 509-537, December.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2007. "On the Decline of Agriculture. Evidence from Italian Regions in the Post-WWII Period," Working Papers 300, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2008.
"Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions,"
319, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Public R&D Investment From Private And Social Perspective. An Application To Italian Agriculture, 1960-1995," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25876, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2005. "Price-Induced Technological Change in Italian Agriculture: An SGM Restricted Cost Function Approach (1951-91)," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24662, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Haji-Rahimi, Mahmood, 2012. "The role of technical progress in agricultural growth: a study of agricultural sector of Iran," 2012 Eighth AFMA Congress, November 25-29, 2012, Nairobi, Kenya 159400, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
- Roberto Esposti & Pierpaolo Pierani, 2006. "Price, private demand and optimal provision of public R&D investment: An application to Italian agriculture, 1960–1995," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 699-715, September.
- Rodrigo Fuentes, Marco Morales, 2007. "Measuring TFP: A Latent Variable Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 419, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2000. "Public R&D Design and Technological Spill-Ins. A Dynamic Model," Working Papers 136, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2001. "Building the Knowledge Stock: Lags, Depreciation and Uncertainty in Agricultural R&D," Working Papers 145, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2005. "Price, Private Demand and Optimal Provision of Public R&D in Italian Agriculture," Working Papers 238, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, Roberto, 0. "Knowledge, Technology and Innovations for a Bio-based Economy: Lessons from the Past, Challenges for the Future," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.