Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia
Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aare00
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 123749 Returns to New Technologies in the Australian Beef Industry: On-farm Research versus Off-farm Research
by Zhao, Xueyan & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D.
- 123746 Public Food Distribution System and Food Security of the Poor: The Indian and Chinese Experience Compared
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 123744 Advertising and Australian Pig Producers Welfare
by Zhang, Lin & Goddard, Ellen W.
- 123743 The Cost Efficiency of Dairy Farms in Japan
by Yamamoto, Yasutaka
- 123742 The Sensitivity Of Wine Industry Outcomes To Model Assumptions In Gst Scenarios
by Wittwer, Glyn
- 123740 Transferring Paddock Histories to Optimise Crop Rotations Using LP: a New, Unrestricted Approach
by Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Eigenraam, Mark
- 123739 Changing Patterns of Wheat Production and Consumption in China: Trade Implications
by Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cao, Yi-Yang
- 123738 Introduction of conservation tillage methods into dryland graingrowing districts in Shanxi Province, PRC
by Wegener, Malcolm K. & Tullberg, J.N. & Pearson, L.E.
- 123737 Animal Disease Economics: The Case of Ovine Johne’s Disease in New South Wales
by Webster, Stewart & Mullen, John D.
- 123736 Reconciling industry policy and comparative advantage: the regional distribution of China’s cattle and beef industry
by Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G.
- 123735 Agricultural Market Impacts Of The Adaptation Of Eu’S Common Agricultural Policy (Special Attention To The Case Of Hungary)
by Velikovszky, Laszlo & Halmai, Peter
- 123734 Mapping the regional benefits and costs of strategies for controlling dryland salinity
by van Bueren, Martin & Pannell, David J. & Hodgson, G.
- 123733 The Application of Decision Support System to Forecast the Yield ofAgricultural Products in Taiwan
by Lee, Tzong-Ru
- 123732 Using Ecological Indices and Economics to Explain Diversity in a Wheat Crop: Examples from Australia and China
by Smale, Melinda & Meng, Erika C.H. & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa
- 123731 An Empirical Assessment of the ‘International Competitiveness’ of the Australian Processed Food Industry
by Silva, Dayratna
- 123730 “Dairy Industry in Bangladesh: Problems and Prospects”
by Shamsuddoha, A.K. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 123729 The economics of ethical behaviour and environmental management
by Schilizzi, Steven
- 123728 Best Practice Benchmarking in Australian Agriculture: Issues and Challenges
by Ronan, Glenn & Cleary, Gordon
- 123727 Testing for Framing Effects in Environmental Choice Modelling
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 123726 Does MODSS offer an alternative to traditional approaches to natural resource management decision making?
by Robinson, Jackie
- 123725 Grower perceptions of the impact of protein premiums and discounts for wheat
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 123716 Evaluation of forage shrub plantations as a drought preparedness strategy for landholders in the Central-west of NSW
by Patton, Dean A. & Milthorpe, P.L. & Wynne, M. & Honeysett, B.M.
- 123715 Rethinking the Externality Issue for Dryland Salinity in Western Australia
by Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi
- 123714 Research Priority-Setting In Papua New Guinea: Policies, Methods And Practicalities
by Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 123713 Estimating The Characteristics Of Homogeneous Functionsusing Flexible Functional Forms
by O'Donnell, Christopher J.
- 123712 Economic Issues Relating To Weed Management In Natural Ecosystems: The Case Of Scotch Broom On Barrington Tops, Nsw
by Odom, Doreen I.S. & Griffith, Garry R. & Sinden, Jack A.
- 123711 Whole Truth in Herbicide Labelling
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Medd, Richard W.
- 123710 THE ROLE OF ECONOMISTS IN FORMULATING AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURAL POLICY IN THE 1950s
by Myers, Laurel
- 123709 Economic and Biological Perspectives on Off-site Effects Associated with Soil Acidification
by Mullen, John D. & Helyar, K.R. & Pagan, Phil
- 123707 The Value of Green Manuring in the Integrated Management of Herbicide-Resistant Annual Ryegrass (Lolium rigidum)
by Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 123704 An Optimal Control Model of Deforestation in the PDR of Laos
by McAllister, Ryan & Beard, Rodney & Asufa-Adjaye, John
- 123703 Voluntary Cooperation in the Commons? Evidence from a Survey of Farmers in the Murray Region's Land and Water Management Planning Districts
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 123702 Explaining farmers’ monitoring of sustainability indicators: a bore-ing example for salinity in Western Australia
by Marsh, Sally P. & Burton, Michael P. & Pannell, David J.
- 123701 Modelling Farm Households in a Spatial Context: Vietnamese Agriculture
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Hertzler, Greg
- 123699 Livestock Dynamics: An Old Problem and Some New Tools
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Hertzler, Greg
- 123697 Competition Policy in Agriculture: A Review of Methods
by MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 123694 Effects of Fluid Milk Advertising in Taiwan
by Hsu, Jane Lu & Liu, Gary Shang-Min
- 123693 Valuing New Zealand Recreational Fishing: An Assessment of the Validity of Contingent Valuation Methedology
by Lindsay, Sarah & Damania, Richard
- 123688 Production Structure and Technical Change in Thai Agriculture, 1972-1994
by Krasachat, Wirat
- 123687 Incentive Design for Introducing Genetically Modified Crops
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 123686 Rates of Return on New Zealand R&D
by Johnson, Robin
- 123685 A Dynamic Optimisation Model of Weed Control
by Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 123678 Queensland’s Producer Representative Bodies: Challenges and Changes
by Jarratt, Ian S. & Franco-Dixon, Mary Ann
- 123671 Taxes and Quality: Theoretical Results from a Market-Level Analysis
by James, Jennifer S.
- 123668 Quality Responses to Agricultural Policies
by James, Jennifer S.
- 123667 Cooperation And Competition In Tropical North Queensland's Nature-Based Tourism Industry
by Huybers, Twan & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 123666 The Demand for Meats in Indonesia: A Censored Regression Approach
by Hutasuhut, Maradoli & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R. & Doran, Howard E.
- 123664 Dynamic Analyses of Major Fruit Markets in Taiwan
by Hsu, Jane Lu & Su, Jyh-Luen
- 123663 Gradual Switching Structural Changes of Meat Consumption in Taiwan
by Hsu, Jane Lu
- 123662 An economic assessment of Insecticide Resistance Management strategies in the Australian Cotton Industry
by Hoque, Ziaul & Farquharson, Robert J. & Dillon, Martin & Kauter, Greg
- 123661 The Dual Approach to Research Evaluation:A Simplified Empirical Illustration
by Hill, Debbie J. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Piggott, Roley R. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 123660 The Precautionary Principle in Practice: How to Write a Call Option on the Environment
by Hertzler, Greg
- 123659 The Potential Role of Farm Forestry in the Wheat-Sheep Zone of NSW
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Signor, Anthony & Mullen, John D.
- 123658 Life cycle assessment of milk production systems in south Queensland
by Hamilton, Amanda & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Dart, Peter & Silvey, Bill
- 123657 Possibilities And Limits To The Liberalisation Of International Agricultural Trade In The Wto Millenium Round (Special Attention To The Transitory Economies)
by Halmai, Peter
- 123656 Perspectives for Decision Support Systems: Irrigated Dairy Production in the Murray region
by Gyles, Oliver & Mahoney, Cynthia & Brown, Stuart & Gibb, Ian
- 123655 The Northern Myth revisited: A resource economics research response to renewed interest in the agricultural development of the Kimberley region
by Greiner, Romy
- 123654 Input Control And Information Asymmetry
by Goodhue, Rachael E. & Simon, Leo K.
- 123653 Policy Influences on Genetic Diversity and Yield Variability in Australian Wheat Production
by Godden, David P. & Brennan, John P.
- 123652 Elegy, ode or panegyric: Australian agricultural economics in the last quarter of the twentieth century
by Godden, David P.
- 123651 The (Normative) Efficiency Ranking of Output and Export Subsidies under Costly and Imperfect Enforcement
- 123650 Structural Analysis Of Agriculture: A Methodological Perspective
by Gali, Jyothi & Tate, Carole & O’Sullivan, Mark
- 123649 Analysis Of Integration Between Queensland Feed And Malting Barley Markets
by Gali, Jyothi & Brown, Colin G.
- 123648 The Sri Lanka Tea Industry: Economic Issues and Government Policies
by Ganewatta, Gaminda & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 123647 An Economic Risk Assessment of the Impact on Producers of Removing Quarantine Restrictions
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 123646 Recent Trends in New Zealand Agricultural Productivity and its Measurement
by Forbes, Rod & Johnson, Robin
- 123645 Evaluation Of Research Activities
by Stoneham, Gary & Strappazzon, Loris & Soligo, James & Fisher, Bill & Eigenraam, Mark & Wimalasuriya, Rukman
- 123644 Analysis of Farming Systems Issues in the Northern Cropping Region of NSW
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Scott, J. Fiona
- 123643 A Numerical Stochastic Control model of Range Management
by Beard, Rodney
- 123634 Agricultural response analysis in a longer term framework
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Turpin, J.E.
- 123633 A Tale Of Two States: Deregulation Of The Dairy Industry In NSW And Victoria
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 123632 Muddied Waters: Estimating the national economic cost of soil erosion and sedimentation in New Zealand
by Eastwood, Callum & Krausse, Michael & Alexander, Robert R.
- 123631 Welfare Benefits: the changing face of the Queensland beef industry
by Rolfe, John & Donaghy, Peter
- 123630 Explaining Economic Inefficiency Of Nepalese Rice Farms: An Empirical Investigation
by Dhungana, Basanta R. & Nuthall, Peter L. & Nartea, Gilbert V.
- 123628 An Economic Evaluation of the Benefits from Import Clearance Activities in Western Australia
by Cook, David C.
- 123623 Flexible Distributed Lags
by Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E.
- 123621 Stability of price premiums for wool
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 123620 Industry Versus Government Control of Quality Standards in the South Australian Dried Fruit Industry
by Challen, Ray & Cook, Venton
- 123619 Deforestation In The Philippines: A Cge Modelling Approach
by Centeno, Maria Luz N.
- 123618 The Cost and Trade Impacts of Environmental Regulations: Effluent Controls and the New Zealand Dairy Sector
by Cassells, Sue M. & Meister, Anton D. & Rae, Allan N.
- 123617 Assessing The On-Farm Impacts Of Groundwater Reallocation Policies In The Namoi Valley
by Carter, A. & Crean, Jason & Young, R.T.
- 123616 Community attitudes towards water management in the Moore Catchment, WA
by Burton, Michael P. & Marsh, Sally P. & Patterson, Josie
- 123614 DAM EA$Y: A Framework for Assessing the Costs and Benefits of On-Farm Storage Based Sugarcane Production Systems
by Brennan, Lisa E. & Lisson, Shaun N. & Bristow, Keith L. & Schuurs, Mark & Linedale, Tony & Smith, Mike & Hughes, Dene & Keating, Brian
- 123610 Redefining economic efficiency using a case study of sugarcane harvest-transport systems. A job for pluralist thinking
by Brennan, Lisa E.
- 123608 Economic Potential for Nutritional Improvement in Feed Grains
by Brennan, John P. & Singh, Rajinder Pal & Bialowas, Adam
- 123607 Pricing farm loans for credit risk
by Bramma, Keith M.
- 123606 ANU Forestry Market Report Project
by Bhati, U.N.
- 123604 A Numerical Stochastic Control model of Range Management
by Beard, Rodney
- 123601 Spatial Replicator Dynamics as a Model of Agricultural Technology Adoption
by Beard, Rodney & Purcell, Tim
- 123600 Optimal Fertilizer Carryover and von Liebigs Law of the Minimum
by Beard, Rodney
- 123598 Quality Signaling through Certification
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Schilizzi, Steven
- 123593 Factors Influencing The Demand For Chickpea In India: Implications For Marketing And Promotion In The Indian Chickpea Market
by Agbola, Frank W. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Rao, P. Parthasarathy
- 123589 Estimating The Demand For Food And Non-Food Items Using An Almost Ideal Demand System Modelling Approach
by Agbola, Frank W.
- 123706 A Game Theoretic Approach to Organic Foods: An Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Policy
by McCluskey, Jill J.
- 123674 An economic analysis of food safety issues following the SPS Agreement: Lessons from the Hormones dispute
by James, Sallie
- 123595 Do Contracting Incentives Matter?
by Alexander, Corinne E. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C.