American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
Contact information of American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association):
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aaea07
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
- 9999 Impact of International Trade on Income and Income Inequality
by Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Rahman, Tauhidur & Seenivasan, Kumaran
- 9998 Factors Affecting Increases in Economic Literacy among High School Students
by Wendt, Minh & West, James & Parliament, Claudia
- 9997 Global Competition for the Japanese Fruit Juice Market: A Uniform Substitute Demand Analysis
by Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Kilmer, Richard L.
- 9996 Adoption of Transgenic Crops by Smallholder Farmers in Entre Rios, Argentina
by Paredes, Cecilia & Martin, Marshall A.
- 9995 Measuring the Efficiency Effect of Banning Anti-Microbial Growth Promoters: The Case of Danish Pig Production
by Lawson, Lartey Godwin & Sauer, Johannes & Jensen, Peter V. & Jensen, Helen H.
- 9994 How Attitudes of Important Stakeholder Groups Can Influence Effective Water Quality Management
by Popp, Jennie S. Hughes & Rodriguez, German & Gbur, Edward E. & Pennington, John
- 9993 Valuing Lives Saved from Safer Food: A Cautionary Tale Revisited
by Shogren, Jason F. & Stamland, Tommy
- 9992 Credit Constraints and Financial Efficiency in Peruvian Agriculture
by Guirkinger, Catherine & Fletschner, Diana K. & Boucher, Stephen R.
- 9991 Firm Size, Technical Change and Wages: Evidence from the Pork Sector from 1990-2005
by Yu, Li & Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James B. & Orazem, Peter F.
- 9990 Natural Resources Endowment and Economic Growth in the Southeastern United States
by Elliott, Vaughn M., II & Hartarska, Valentina M. & Bailey, Conner
- 9989 Fed Cattle Price Discovery: Directed Acyclic Graph And Time Series Modeling
by Lee, Andrew C. & Kim, Man-Keun
- 9988 An Empirical Investigation Of The Production Effects Of Adopting Gm Seed Technology: The Case Of Farmers In Argentina
by Kesan, Jay P. & Gallo, Andres A.
- 9987 Measuring the Credit Risk of AgriBank Loans under the New Basel Capital Accord: A Logit Regression Approach
by Hennings, Enrique & Sherrick, Bruce J.
- 9986 Biofuels Potential in Latin America and the Caribbean: Quantitative Considerations and Policy Implications for the Agricultural Sector
by Ludena, Carlos E. & Razo, Carlos & Saucedo, Alberto
- 9985 Productivity and Efficiency of Corporate and Individual Farms in Ukraine
by Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David J.
- 9984 The Influence of Culture on the Impact of Recommendations on Product Adoption: A Cross-Cultural Social Network Study
by House, Lisa & Mullady, Joy & Lobb, Alexandra E. & House, Mark
- 9983 How can Fishery Comanagement Groups Enhance Economic Performance? Hints from Japanese Coastal Fisheries Management
by Uchida, Hirotsugu & Wilen, James E.
- 9982 Technology Adoption, Management Practices, and Financial Performance of New and Beginning Farmers: Evidence from a National Survey
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Wilson, Christine A. & Williams, Robert P.
- 9981 Agricultural Trade Liberalization in West Asia and North Africa
by Minot, Nicholas & Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset & Thomas, Marcelle & Dewina, Reno & Orden, David
- 9980 Joint Estimation of Risk Preferences and Technology: Flexible Utility of Futility?
by Lence, Sergio H.
- 9979 Average vs. Marginal Risk Aversion: Reconciling Simultaneously Risk Averse and Risk Loving Behavior
by Just, David R. & Lybbert, Travis J.
- 9978 The Dynamics of Farm Land Allocation - Short and Long Run Reactions in Long Micro Panel
by Arnberg, Soren & Hansen, Lars Garn
- 9977 A Comparative Analysis of US and Canadian Consumers' Perceptions Towards BSE Testing and the use of GM Organisms in Beef Production: Evidence from a Choice Experiment
by Steiner, Bodo E. & Yang, Jun
- 9976 Consumers Valuations and Choice Processes of Food Safety Enhancement Attributes: An International Study of Beef Consumers
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Mintert, James R.
- 9975 Managing Saline Groundwater Impacts from Irrigation - Designing and Testing Emissions Trading in Coleambally Irrigation Area
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Khan, Shahbaz & Collins, Drew & Ward, John & Robinson, David
- 9974 On Social and Market Sanctions in Deterring non Compliance in Pollution Standards
by Bontems, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles
- 9973 Cross-Subsidization and Exit Deterrence due to Infra-Marginal Support: Implications for Agricultural Policy Analysis
by de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R. & Kropp, Jaclyn D.
- 9972 Temporal Insensitivity of Willingness to Pay: How do they evaluate in CVM?
by Kim, Sooil & Haab, Timothy C.
- 9971 Co-Management Strategy for the Sustainable use of Coral Reef Resources in the National Natural Park "Corales del Rosario y San Bernardo" in Colombia
by Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar
- 9970 The Role of Social Capital on Health in Elderly People with the Advent of the Baby-boom Generation's Aging
by Seo, Bosu & Senauer, Benjamin
- 9969 Does Agricultural Trade Liberalization under FTA Reduce Pollution from Agriculture? : The Case of the Japan-Korea FTA
by Yamamoto, Yasutaka & Sawauchi, Daisuke & Masuda, Kiyotaka
- 9968 The Role of Theoretical Restrictions in Price Forecasting with Inverse Demand Models
by Klaiber, H. Allen & Holt, Matthew T.
- 9967 The Exchange Rate Pass-through into Import Prices: The Case of Japanese Meat Imports
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Zhuang, Renan
- 9966 Winners and Losers Post Democracy in Nigeria: A Look at Economic and Labor Market Outcomes
by Uwaifo, Ruth
- 9965 Is Willingness to Pay for Farmland Preservation Transferable Across States? Evidence from a Choice Experiment
by Johnston, Robert J. & Duke, Joshua M.
- 9964 Commodity Policies and Product Differentiation: the California Milk Marketing Order and the Organic Dairy Sector
by Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Kreutzer, Kristina N.
- 9963 Comparison of Grocery Purchase Patterns of Diet Soda Buyers to Those of Regular Soda Buyers
by James, Binkley & Golub, Alla A.
- 9962 Welfare Implications of Selected Supply and Demand Shocks on Producers and Marketers of U.S. Meats
by Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Mutondo, Joao E. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 9961 Where and How: Low-Income Consumer Food Shopping Behavior
by Leibtag, Ephraim S. & Lynch, Kara
- 9960 Endogenous Fishing Mortality in Life History Models: Relaxing Some Implicit Assumptions
by Smith, Martin D.
- 9959 Returns, Lags, and Complementarities in Brand and Generic Advertising: The Demand for Peanut Butter
by Kaneko, Naoya & Fletcher, Stanley M.
- 9958 What a Difference a Day Makes: An Estimate of Potential Gains from Trade Facilitation
by Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- 9957 Farm Level Impacts of a Revenue Based Policy in the 2007 Farm Bill
by Higgins, Lindsey M. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Raulston, J. Marc
- 9956 Productive Efficiency of Specialty and Conventional Coffee Farmers in Costa Rica: Accounting for the use of Different Technologies and Self-Selection
by Wollni, Meike
- 9955 Marketing Ecosystem Services from Agricultural Land: Stated Preferences over Payment Mechanisms and Actual Sales of Farm-Wildlife Contracts
by Uchida, Emi & Anderson, Christopher M. & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 9954 Contracts, Quality, and Default: Endogenizing a Buyer's Rejection Rate
by Thome, Karen E. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 9953 Globalization and Urban-Rural Migration in Taiwan
by Huang, Fung-Mey
- 9952 Farms' Technical Inefficiencies in the Presence of Government Programs
by Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Gil, Jose Maria
- 9951 The Performance of Chicago Board of Trade Corn, Soybean, and Wheat Futures Contracts after Recent Changes in Speculative Limits
by Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip & Good, Darrel L.
- 9950 Use of the Hedonic Method to Estimate Lake Sedimentation Impacts on Property Values in Mountain Park and Roswell, GA
by Hill, Elizabeth & Pugh, Sam & Mullen, Jeffrey D.
- 9949 Environmental Labeling and Technology Adoption in the Presence of Strategic Interactions
by Konishi, Yoshifumi
- 9948 Assessing the Response of Farm Households to Dairy Policy Reform in Israel
by Kimhi, Ayal & Rubin, Ofir D.
- 9947 The Cost of Compliance with Biosafety Regulations in Indonesia and The Philippines
by Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Yorobe, Jose M., Jr. & Manalo, Abraham & Ramon, Godfrey & Amirsuhin, Bahagiawati & Lokollo, Erna M. & Zambrano, Patricia
- 9946 Invasive Species Management: Importers, Border Enforcement, and Risk
by Ameden, Holly A. & Cash, Sean B. & Zilberman, David
- 9945 Water quality warnings and recreational fishing: effects over time and across space
by Speir, Cameron & Ando, Amy Whritenour
- 9944 Impact Of Off-Farm Income On Adoption Of Conservation Practices
by Gedikoglu, Haluk & McCann, Laura M.J.
- 9943 Role of Demographics and Health Attitude in Consumers' Nutrition Consideration in Food Selection
by Rimal, Arbindra & Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K.
- 9942 Economic Pressures and the Ethical Attitudes of Farmers
by James, Harvey S., Jr. & Hendrickson, Mary K.
- 9941 An Incentive System for Salmonella Control in the Pork Supply Chain
by Backus, Ge B.C. & King, Robert P.
- 9940 Ex-Ante Analysis of the Benefits of Transgenic Drought Tolerance Research on Cereal Crops in Low-Income Countries
by Kostandini, Genti & Mills, Bradford F. & Omamo, Steven Were & Wood, Stanley
- 9939 Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing
by Park, Timothy A.
- 9938 Measuring and Testing Advertising-Induced Rotation in the Demand Curve
by Zheng, Yuqing & Kinnucan, Henry W. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 9937 Food Stamp Benefits Adjust to Earnings with and without Cross-Program Effects from TANF and SSI Cash Assistance
by Hanson, Kenneth & Andrews, Margaret S.
- 9936 The Effect Of Marketing Cooperatives On Cost-Reducing Process Innovation Activity
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 9935 Does Heterogeneity in Program Intensity Matter? Supplementary Feeding Program Evaluation in Indonesia
by Satriawan, Elan
- 9934 Incentive Systems under ex post Moral Hazard to Control Outbreaks of Classical Swine Fever in the Netherlands
by Valeeva, Natasha I. & Backus, Ge B.C.
- 9933 Childhood Obesity In The U.S.: How Effective Are School Prevention Programs?
by Schroeter, Christiane & Carreira, Rita I.
- 9932 Land Rental Markets in the Process of Rural Structural Transformation: Productivity and Equity Impacts from China
by Jin, Songqing & Deininger, Klaus W.
- 9931 Carbon Sequestration in Forest Ecosystems as a Strategy for Mitigating Climate Change
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wang, Yichuan & Laaksonen-Craig, Susanna
- 9930 Using Systems Thinking to Promote Interdisciplinary Outcomes: A Pilot Study in Land Economics
by Mathews, Leah Greden & Jones, Andrew
- 9929 An Economic Framework for Understanding Micro-Credit in Developing Countries
by Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong
- 9928 Efficient Compensation for Regulatory Takings and Oregon's Measure 37
by Schieffer, Jack
- 9927 An Analysis of the Tradeoffs between Policy Instruments to Induce Dairy Producers in California to Participate in a Centralized Digester
by Hurley, Sean P. & Ahern, James & Williams, Douglas W.
- 9926 Weather Cycles, Production Yields and Georgia's Muscadine
by Raghunathan, Uthra & Wong, Jonathan & Escalante, Cesar L.
- 9925 What did they do with the money? An analysis of tobacco farmers' expenditure choices
by Marshall, Maria I. & Pushkarskaya, Helen N.
- 9924 Income Growth and Mobility of Rural Households in Kenya: Role of Education and Historical Patterns in Poverty Reduction
by Mathenge, Mary K. & Tschirley, David L.
- 9923 Creating Individualized Self-Scoring Assessments for Agricultural Economics Undergraduates
by Monson, Michael J. & Boessen, Christian R.
- 9922 Using Bid Design to Measure the Boundaries of WTP
by Rollins, Kimberly S. & Rodriguez, Lucrecia & Price, Michael
- 9921 Case Study of On-Farm Experiments and Farm Management Decision Making
by Griffin, Terry W. & Dobbins, Craig L. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James
- 9920 Chronic Poverty in the US: The Role of the Food Stamp Program
by Mykerezi, Elton & Mills, Bradford F.
- 9919 Struggle for Leadership: the Competitiveness of the EU and US Food Industry
by Poppe, Krijn J. & Wijnands, Jo H.M. & van der Meulen, Bernd M.J. & Bremmers, Harry J.
- 9918 Estimating the Economic Damage of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita on Commercial and Recreational Fishing Industries
by Caffey, Rex H. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr. & Diop, Hamady & Keithly, Walter R., Jr.
- 9917 Genetically Modified Food and International Trade: The Case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia and the Philippines
by Gruere, Guillaume P. & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon
- 9916 Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches to Hedonic Modeling in a Geo-Statistical Framework
by Ghosh, Gaurav S. & Carriazo, Fernando
- 9915 Supply Channel Stage-Games and Horizontal Merger Simulation in the Refrigerated Orange Juice Industry
by Pofahl, Geoffrey M.
- 9914 Moving Beyond Income: Neighborhood Structure, Household Behavior, and Children's Health in the United States
by Rahman, Tauhidur & Aradhyula, Satheesh V.
- 9913 The Changing Structure of Commercial Banks Lending to Agriculture
by Nam, Sangjeong & Ellinger, Paul N. & Katchova, Ani L.
- 9912 The Impact of Weather Extremes on Agricultural Production Methods: Does Drought Increase Adoption of Conservation Tillage Practices?
by Ding, Ya & Schoengold, Karina
- 9911 Hedging Downside Risk to Farm Income with Futures and Options: Effects of Government Payment Programs and Federal Crop Insurance Plans
by Zhang, Rui (Carolyn) & Houston, Jack E. & Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Barnett, Barry J.
- 9910 Projecting Supply and Demand for Land in the Long Run
by Golub, Alla A. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Sohngen, Brent
- 9909 Potential Impacts of Bt Eggplant on Economic Surplus and Farmers Health in India
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin
- 9908 Promoting Sustainable Pro-Poor Growth in Rwandan Agriculture: What are the Policy Options?
by Morris, Michael L. & Drake, Liz & Ezemenari, Kene & Diao, Xinshen
- 9907 Forces behind China's Surging Trade: Competitiveness or Policy Driven?
by Somwaru, Agapi & Tuan, Francis C. & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Diao, Xinshen & Langley, Suchada V.
- 9906 Commercialization of Herbicide-Tolerant Soybeans in China: Perverse Domestic and International Trade Effects
by Hansen, James M. & Lin, William W. & Tuan, Francis C. & Marchant, Mary A. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Zhong, Funing & Song, Baohui
- 9905 Institutional Impacts on Producers' Grain Price Risk Management Decisions: A Cross-Country Comparative
by Woolverton, Andrea E. & Sykuta, Michael E.
- 9904 Off-Farm Work and Economic Performance: Comparing Crop and Livestock Farms
by Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Nehring, Richard F. & Erickson, Kenneth W.
- 9903 Challenges of Accommodating Non-Market Values in Evaluation of Wildfire Suppression in the United States
by Venn, Tyron J. & Calkin, David E.
- 9902 An Economy-wide Analysis of Increasing Bio-Ethanol Production in Taiwan
by Lee, Duu-Hwa & Lin, Hsin-Chun & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun
- 9901 "Private" Provision of Publicly Useful Information: An Empirical Analysis of Public Notification Rules for Safe Drinking Water Act
by Adachi, Kenji & Konishi, Yoshifumi
- 9900 Effects Of Additional Quality Attributes On Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Food Labels
by Gao, Zhifeng & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 9899 Impact of Capital Gains and Urban Pressure on Farmland Values: A Spatial Correlation Analysis
by Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Livanis, Grigorios T.
- 9898 Price Relationships in the U.S. Tree Nut Market
by Ibrahim, Mohammed & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 9897 Hedging Decisions of Importing Firms for U.S. Commodity with Multiple Risks: The case of Soybeans
by Reed, Michael R. & Zhang, Qiang & Maynard, Leigh J.
- 9896 Modeling Technical Change in Midwest Corn Yields, 1895-2005: A Time Varying-Regression Approach
by Lynch, Alee L. & Holt, Matthew T. & Gray, Allan W.
- 9895 A Spatial Panel Simultaneous-Equations Model of Business Growth, Migration Behavior, Local Public Services and Household Income in Appalachia
by Gebremariam, Gebremeskel H. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V. & Phipps, Tim T. & Jackson, Randall W.
- 9894 Data Needs for Consumer and Retail Firm Studies
by Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Denbaly, Mark
- 9893 Effects of Antidumping Duties with Bertrand Competition: Some Evidence for Frozen Catfish Fillets
by Duc, Nguyen Minh & Kinnucan, Henry W.
- 9892 Land Trusts Policy: Is It Socially Optimal?
by Farja, Yanay & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 9891 Farm Level Impacts of Bt Corn Adoption in a Developing Country: Evidence from the Philippines
by Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Pan, Suwen & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M., Jr.
- 9890 Decision to Adopt and Exit Best Management Practices by Dairy Farmers
by Hall, Larry M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Gauthier, Wayne M. & Westra, John V.
- 9889 Forecast Performance of Futures Price Models for Corn, Soybeans, and Wheat
by Hoffman, Linwood A. & Irwin, Scott H. & Toasa, Jose
- 9888 A Dynamic Model of Household Location, Regional Growth and Endogenous Natural Amenities with Cross-Scale Interactions
by Irwin, Elena G. & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Chen, Yong
- 9887 Technology Adoption in Poorly Specified Environments
by Useche, Pilar
- 9886 Resilience, Uncertainty, and the Role of Economics in Ecosystem Management
by Brozovic, Nicholas & Schlenker, Wolfram
- 9885 Distributional Impact of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs: Accounting for Alternative Farm Household Typologies
by Somwaru, Agapi & Whitaker, James B. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Edmondson, William & Young, C. Edwin
- 9884 U.S. Conservation Policy Reconsidered
by Ando, Amy Whritenour
- 9883 Publication Effects in the Recreation Use Values Literature
by Rosenberger, Randall S. & Stanley, Tom
- 9882 Impacts of the Hutan Kamasyarakatan (HKm) Social Forestry Program in the Sumberjaya Watershed, West Lampung District of Sumatra
by Pender, John L. & Kerr, John M. & Kato, Edward
- 9881 Examining the Evolving Correspondence Between Petroleum Prices and Agricultural Commodity Prices
by Campiche, Jody L. & Bryant, Henry L. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L.
- 9880 The 2006 Reform of the EU Domestic Policy Regime for Bananas. An Assessment of its Impact on Trade
by Anania, Giovanni
- 9879 Public Preferences for Natural Resources: Evidence from Maine
by Bell, Kathleen P.
- 9878 Changing Consumer Buying Habits in Developing Countries: A Disaggregate Demand Analysis for Fruits and Vegetables in Vietnam
by Mergenthaler, Marcus & Qaim, Matin & Weinberger, Katinka
- 9877 Public Basic Research And Diffusion Of Research Benefits
by Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S.
- 9876 A Hyperbolic Tangent Yield Function Of Florida Citrus
by Cheng, Lan & Moss, Charles B.
- 9875 Competition Between China and the United States in the Korean Food Market
by Kim, Hanho & Gopinath, Munisamy & Kim, Jae-Kyung
- 9874 How can Farmer Managerial Capacity Contribute to Improved Farm Performance? A Study of Dairy Farms in Sweden
by Johansson, Helena
- 9873 Facilitating Classroom Economics Experiments with an Emerging Technology: The Case of Clickers
by Liu, Donald J. & Walker, J.D. & Bauer, Theresa A. & Zhao, Meng
- 9872 Pricing Principles from Psychology for Agricultural Organizations with Market Power
by Larson, Ronald B.
- 9871 Determinants Of Food Away From Home Among African-Americans
by Pert, Calvert & Bhuyan, Sanjib
- 9870 Participation, Incentives and Social Norms in Partnership Arrangements Among Farms in Sweden
by Larsen, Karin
- 9869 The Effects of Renewable Portfolio Standards on Renewable Energy Sources
by Ohler, Adrienne
- 9868 Willingness to Pay for Biodiesel in Diesel Engines: A Stochastic Double Bounded Contingent Valuation Survey
by Jeanty, Pierre Wilner & Haab, Timothy C. & Hitzhusen, Frederick J.
- 9867 Consumer Financed Export Subsidies and the Agreement on Agriculture
by Kropp, Jaclyn D. & Just, David R. & de Gorter, Harry
- 9866 Brain Drain in Rural America
by Waldorf, Brigitte S.
- 9865 Announcement Effects and the Theory of Storage: An Empirical Study of Lumber Futures
by Karali, Berna & Thurman, Walter N.
- 9864 Exchange Rate Sensitivity of Mexican Maize Imports from the United States
by Sarker, Rakhal & Jaramillo-Villanueva, Jose Luis
- 9863 Evaluating the Impact of Government Land Use Policies on Tree Canopy Coverage
by Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Hill, Elizabeth & Kramer, Elizabeth
- 9862 A Binary-Ordered Probit Model of Cigarette Demand
by Kasteridis, Panagiotis P. & Munkin, Murat K. & Yen, Steven T.
- 9861 Imports in the Washington State Economy: Importance and Regional Effects of Import Liberalization
by Wieck, Christine & Wahl, Thomas I.
- 9860 Land Rental in Ethiopia: Marshallian Inefficiency or Factor Market Imperfections and Tenure Insecurity as Binding Constraints?
by Deininger, Klaus W. & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Alemu, Tekie
- 9859 Using Experimental Economics to Measure the Role of Parental Generosity and Food Control in Childhood Obesity
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Morgan, Kari & Schroeter, Christiane & Larson-Meyer, Enette & Ballenger, Nicole
- 9858 Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States
by Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 9857 Public Preferences and Values for Rural Land Preservation in Florida
by Condon, Brian & Hodges, Alan W. & Matta, Rao
- 9856 The Effects of Uncertainty and Contract Structure in Specialty Grain Markets
by Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 9855 Consumer Demand for Meat Cuts and Seafood
by Davis, Christopher G. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Yen, Steven T.
- 9854 Measuring Competition between Non-Food and Food Demand on World Grain Markets : Is Biofuel Production Compatible with Pressure for Food Production ?
by Benjamin, Catherine & Houee-Bigot, Magalie
- 9853 Market Forces, Plant Technology, and Food Safety Technology Use
by Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna L.
- 9852 How Much do Non-Tariff Measures Explain the Border Effect at Entry to the EU Market? The CEECs Agri-Food Exports to EU in the Pre-Accession Period
by Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Latouche, Karine & Majkovic, Darja
- 9851 Factors Affecting the Decision to Adopt and Continue Best Management Practices by Broiler Producers
by Paudel, Krishna P. & Devkota, Nirmala
- 9850 Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations and Participation in Off-farm Work Among U.S. Farm Women
by Bharadwaj, Latika & Findeis, Jill L.
- 9849 The Effects of Transitional Yields on Adverse Selection in Crop Insurance
by Walters, Cory G. & Shumway, C. Richard & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 9848 Spatial Considerations in Air- and Water-Quality Tradeoffs for Animal Agriculture
by Gollehon, Noel R. & Aillery, Marcel P.
- 9847 A Comparison of RAS and Entropy Methods in Updating IO Tables
by Ahmed, Syud Amer & Preckel, Paul V.
- 9846 Effects of Insurance on Farmer Crop Abandonment
by Chen, Shu-Ling & Miranda, Mario J.
- 9845 What is the Effect of Operational Managerial Practices on Dairy Farm Efficiency? Some Results from Sweden
by Johansson, Helena & Ohlmer, Bo
- 9844 Demand and Supply of Induced Innovation: An Application to U.S. Agriculture
by Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard
- 9843 Data Aggregation and Information Loss
by McKee, Gregory J. & Miljkovic, Dragan
- 9842 Get a GRIP: Should Area Revenue Coverage be Offered through the Farm Bill or as a Crop Insurance Program?
by Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 9841 Global Nutrition Impacts of Rapid Economic Growth in China and India
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Verma, Monika & Bouet, Antoine & Cranfield, John A.L. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 9840 Spatial Competition in Private Labels
by Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Patterson, Paul M.
- 9839 The Growing U.S. Trade Deficit in Consumer-Oriented Agricultural Products
by Zhuang, Renan & Koo, Won W. & Mattson, Jeremy W.
- 9838 Agricultural Productivity Changes in the Caribbean: Challenges for Trade
by Hutchinson, Sharon D.
- 9837 Neutrality of Decoupled Payments in the Presence of Credit Market Imperfections
by Monge-Arino, Francisco & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio
- 9836 Testing for Complementarity and Substitutability among Multiple Technologies: The Case of U.S. Hog Farms
by Yu, Li & Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James B. & Orazem, Peter F.
- 9835 Limited Resource Families and Child Health Status: A Case Study in Montero, Bolivia
by Martin, Marshall A. & Taulman, Lesley
- 9834 An Anatomy of Moroccan Agricultural Trade
by Li, NaiChia & Roe, Terry L. & Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi
- 9833 Competition Effects of Supermarket Services
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 9832 Spatial Aggregation and Weather Risk Management
by Woodard, Joshua D. & Garcia, Philip
- 9831 Nonpecuniary Benefits To Farming And Decoupled Payments
by Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Michael J.
- 9830 Phase Space Reconstruction and Nonlinear Equilibrium Dynamics in the United States Beef Market
by McCullough, Michael & Marsh, Thomas L. & Huffaker, Ray G.
- 9829 Parametric or Nonparametric Approaches to the Estimation of Marginal Cost in Dairy Production? A Comparison of Estimation Results
by Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas
- 9828 Does Crop Insurance Affect Crop Yields?
by Roberts, Michael J. & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Key, Nigel D.
- 9827 Economic Efficiency and Factors Explaining Differences Between Minnesota Farm Households
by Olson, Kent D. & Vu, Linh
- 9826 Investment Reluctance: Irreversibility or Imperfect Capital Markets? Evidence from German Farm Panel Data
by Huettel, Silke & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin
- 9825 Is Degree of Rurality More Crucial to Small Firm Births than Access to Incubators? An Analysis of States' Relative Efficiencies in Promoting the Birth of Small Firms
by Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I.
- 9824 Determinants and Consequences of Land Sales Market Participation: Panel Evidence from India
by Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K.
- 9823 Incentive Compatible Mechanism Design for Stated Choice Surveys: A Multiple Alternative Choice Case
by Das, Chhandita & Anderson, Christopher M.
- 9822 Lending to Agribusinesses in Zambia
by Mwanamambo, Brian & Salin, Victoria & Mukumbuta, Likando
- 9821 Valuing Attributes of Fluid Milk Using Choice-Based Conjoint Experimental Design
by Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 9820 Improving Transportation Infrastructure in Brazil: An Analysis Using Spatial Equilibrium Model on the World Soybean Market
by Costa, Rafael F. & Rosson, C. Parr, III
- 9819 What Affects Consumption Patterns of Organic and Conventional Products?
by Grebitus, Carola & Yue, Chengyan & Bruhn, Maike & Jensen, Helen H.
- 9818 What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related measures?
by Goetz, Christian & Rudloff, Bettina
- 9817 Ex Ante Economic Impact of Genetically Modified (GM) Cowpea in Benin
by Dofonsou, Sika Gbegbelegbe & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James & Adeoti, Razack & Coulibaly, Ousmane & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 9816 Can Survey-based Scenarios Measure Consumer Values for Improved Food Safety?
by Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian E. & Noblet, Caroline & Bockstael, Nancy E. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Levy, Alan S.
- 9815 Trade Effects of the Central American Free Trade Agreement
by Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Allen, Albert J. & Ofori-Boadu, Victor
- 9814 An Empirically-Grounded Comparison of the Johnson System versus the Beta as Crop Yield Distribution Models
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & McDonald, Tanya U.
- 9813 Excess Capital in Agricultural Production
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Guan, Zhengfei & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 9812 Structural Conservation Practices in U.S. Corn Production: Evidence on Environmental Stewardship by Program Participants and Non-Participants
by Schaible, Glenn D. & Kim, C.S. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 9811 Long-Term and Global Tradeoffs between Bio-Energy, Feed, and Food
by Tokgoz, Simla & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Dong, Fengxia & Hart, Chad E. & Beghin, John C.
- 9810 Effects of Market Power on the Size and Distribution of Subsidy Benefits: The Case of Ethanol Promotion
by Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J. & Sexton, Steven E.
- 9809 Valuing a Spatially Diverse Non-Market Good: The Benefits of Reduced Non-Point Source Pollution in Green Bay, WI
by Moore, Rebecca & Bishop, Richard C. & Provencher, Bill
- 9808 Removing Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?
by Elobeid, Amani E. & Tokgoz, Simla
- 9807 Global Productivity Distribution and Trade in Processed Food Industries
by Ruan, Jun & Gopinath, Munisamy
- 9806 Small Broadband Providers: Where and Why?
by Mahasuweerachai, Phumsith & Whitacre, Brian E.
- 9805 When Should Uncertain Nonpoint Emissions be Penalized in a Trading Program?
by Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli
- 9804 Bilateral Protection and Other Determinants of Trade: A Gravity Model Approach
by Vollrath, Thomas L. & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Hallahan, Charles B.
- 9803 The Potential Economic Impact of Avian Flu Pandemic on Taiwan
by Chang, Ching-Cheng & Lee, Duu-Hwa & Lin, Hsin-Chun & Hsu, Shih-Shun
- 9802 Estimating the Effects of U.S. Distortions in the Ethanol Market Using a Partial Equilibrium Trade Model
by Martinez-Gonzalez, Ariadna & Sheldon, Ian M. & Thompson, Stanley R.
- 9801 The Impact of Invasive Plants on the Recreational Value of Florida's Coastal, Freshwater and Upland Natural Areas
by Adams, Damian C. & Lee, Donna J. & Bucaram, Santiago & Bwenge, Anafrida N.
- 9800 Identification and Estimation of Social Interaction-Based Models: A Changes-In-Changes Approach with an Application to Adolescent Substance Use
by Yang, Muzhe