Thin versus Thick CO2 Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 41 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & de Vries, Frans P., 2010. "Carbon trading thickness and market efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1331-1336, November.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010.
"The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages S267 - S294.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working Papers 2010.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," NBER Working Papers 15854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Scholarly Articles 4449098, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working paper 47, Regulation2point0.
- Walls, Margaret & McConnell, Virginia & Kopits, Elizabeth, 2003. "How Well Can Markets for Development Rights Work? Evaluating a Farmland Preservation Program," Discussion Papers dp-03-08, Resources For the Future.
- Boom, Jan-Tjeerd, 2001. "International emissions trading under the Kyoto Protocol: : credit trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 605-613, June.
- Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2006. "History versus expectations: Increasing returns or social influence?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 877-888, October.
- de, Vries Frans & Montagnoli, Alberto, 2009. "Carbon trading thickness and market efficiency: A non-parametric test," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-22, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Franz Wirl & Juergen Noll, 2008. "Abatement and Permits when Pollution is Uncertain and Violations are Fined," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 299-312, June.
- Tisdell, John, 2007.
"Bringing biophysical models into the economic laboratory: An experimental analysis of sediment trading in Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 584-595, January.
- Tisdell, John G., 2006. "Bringing Biophysical Models into the Economic Laboratory: An Experimental Analysis of Sediment Trading in Australia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25631, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matti Liski & Juha Virrankoski, 2004. "Frictions in Project-Based Supply of Permits," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 347-365, July.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Schweitzer, Patrick, 2010. "The optimal size of a permit market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-143, September.
- Dowds, Jonathan & Hines, Paul D.H. & Blumsack, Seth, 2013. "Estimating the impact of fuel-switching between liquid fuels and electricity under electricity-sector carbon-pricing schemes," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 76-88.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.