Assessing the Transmission of Monetary Policy Using Time-varying Parameter Dynamic Factor Models-super-
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 75 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris, Korobilis, 2013. "Forecasting with Factor Models: A Bayesian Model Averaging Perspective," MPRA Paper 52724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iulian Vasile POPESCU, 2014. "Global financial crisis-driven mutations affecting the transmission mechanism customized to monetary policy strategies. A VAR, SVAR and BVAR approach," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(591)), pages 35-66, February.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2013.
"A new index of financial conditions,"
1307, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gary, Koop & Dimitris, Korobilis, 2013. "A New Index of Financial Conditions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, . "A new index of financial conditions," Working Papers 2013_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris, 2013. "A New Index of Financial Conditions," MPRA Paper 45463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brandon J. Bates & Mikkel Plagborg-MÃ¸ller & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, .
"Consistent factor estimation in dynamic factor models with structural instability,"
84631, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bates, Brandon J. & Plagborg-Møller, Mikkel & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 2013. "Consistent factor estimation in dynamic factor models with structural instability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 289-304.
- Prieto, Esteban & Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013.
"Time variation in macro-financial linkages,"
13/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta, 2013.
"Evolution of Monetary Policy in the US: The Role of Asset Prices,"
201343, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy in the US: The Role of Asset Prices," Working papers 2013-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Irfan akbar Kazi & Hakimzadi Wagan & Farhan Akbar, 2011.
"The changing international transmission of us monetary policy shocks: is there evidence of contagion effect on oecd countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages A49.
- Kazi, Irfan Akbar & Wagan, Hakimzadi & Akbar, Farhan, 2013. "The changing international transmission of U.S. monetary policy shocks: Is there evidence of contagion effect on OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 90-116.
- Irfan Akbar Kazi & Hakimzadi Wagan & Farhan Akbar, 2012. "The changing international transmission of US monetary policy shocks: is there evidence of contagion effect on OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-27, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Marie-Louise Djigbenou, 2014. "Determinants of Global Liquidity Dynamics:a FAVAR approach," Working Papers hal-00956314, HAL.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Malawi: A TVP-VAR Approach," Working Papers 201327, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.