Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics
Contact information of now publishers:
Web page: http://www.nowpublishers.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Alet Heezemans)
Series handle: repec:now:fnteco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-117 The Composite Marginal Likelihood (CML) Inference Approach with Applications to Discrete and Mixed Dependent Variable Models
by Bhat, Chandra R.
2013, Volume 6, Issue 3-4
- 163-397 Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds for Microeconometric Models: A Survey
by Severini, Thomas A. & Tripathi, Gautam
2013, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 101-161 Short-term Forecasting for Empirical Economists: A Survey of the Recently Proposed Algorithms
by Camacho, Maximo & Perez-Quiros, Gabriel & Poncela, Pilar
2013, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-99 Inference in the Presence of Weak Instruments: A Selected Survey
by Poskitt, D. S. & Skeels, C. L.
2013, Volume 5, Issue 3–4
- 183-337 Estimation and Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: Recent Developments and Perspectives
by Simar, L�opold & Wilson, Paul W.
2012, Volume 5, Issue 1–2
- 1-181 Monte Carlo Simulation for Econometricians
by Kiviet, Jan F.
2012, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 225-312 Collective Household Consumption Behavior: Revealed Preference Analysis
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic
2011, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 165-224 The Estimation of Causal Effects by Difference-in-Difference Methods
by Lechner, Michael
2011, Volume 4, Issue 1–2
- 1-164 Estimation of Spatial Panels
by Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai
2010, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 267-358 Bayesian Multivariate Time Series Methods for Empirical Macroeconomics
by Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris
2010, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 165-266 Dealing with Endogeneity in Regression Models with Dynamic Coefficients
by Chang-Jin, Kim
2008, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 89-163 Large Dimensional Factor Analysis
by Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena
2008, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-88 Nonparametric Econometrics: A Primer
by Racine, Jeffrey S.
2008, Volume 2, Issue 1–2
- 1-145 Information and Entropy Econometrics — A Review and Synthesis
by Golan, Amos
2007, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 113-218 Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data
by Greene, William
2007, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-111 Copula Modeling: An Introduction for Practitioners
by Trivedi, Pravin K. & Zimmer, David M.