Journal of Public Economics
January 2006, Volume 90, Issue 1-2
- 171-188 Education, redistributive taxation and confidence
by Konrad, Kai A. & Spadaro, Amedeo
- 189-213 Could do better: The effectiveness of incentives and competition in schools
by De Fraja, Gianni & Landeras, Pedro
- 215-237 Games of school choice under the Boston mechanism
by Ergin, Haluk & Sonmez, Tayfun
- 239-255 Do accountability and voucher threats improve low-performing schools?
by Figlio, David N. & Rouse, Cecilia Elena
- 257-276 The incidence of Medicare
by McClellan, Mark & Skinner, Jonathan
- 277-292 Does Medicare benefit the poor?
by Bhattacharya, Jay & Lakdawalla, Darius
- 293-323 Home care reimbursement, long-term care utilization, and health outcomes
by McKnight, Robin
- 325-347 Agglomeration and welfare: The core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls
by Charlot, Sylvie & Gaigne, Carl & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 349-378 Public capital and imperfect competition
by Coto-Martinez, Javier
- 379-391 The social costs of gun ownership
by Cook, Philip J. & Ludwig, Jens
- 393-402 Union strategy and optimal direct taxation
by Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A.
December 2005, Volume 89, Issue 11-12
- 1981-2003 A utilitarian approach to the provision and pricing of excludable public goods
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 2005-2035 Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins
by Lans Bovenberg, A. & Jacobs, Bas
- 2037-2067 Integration of unemployment insurance with retirement insurance
by Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Yun, Jungyoll
- 2069-2091 Choosing between gifts and bequests: How taxes affect the timing of wealth transfers
by Joulfaian, David
- 2093-2119 Tax bases, tax rates and the elasticity of reported income
by Kopczuk, Wojciech
- 2121-2136 Not so voluntary retirement decisions? Evidence from a pension reform
by Hakola, Tuulia & Uusitalo, Roope
- 2137-2164 Do low-income housing subsidies increase the occupied housing stock?
by Sinai, Todd & Waldfogel, Joel
- 2165-2181 Rent control and unemployment duration
by Svarer, Michael & Rosholm, Michael & Munch, Jakob Roland
- 2183-2204 Hidden impact? Household saving in response to a poor-area development project
by Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua
- 2205-2230 Nonprofits with distributional objectives: price discrimination and corner solutions
by Steinberg, Richard & Weisbrod, Burton A.
- 2231-2243 Precautionary savings and the governance of nonprofit organizations
by Fisman, Raymond & Glenn Hubbard, R.
- 2245-2267 Are church and state substitutes? Evidence from the 1996 welfare reform
by Hungerman, Daniel M.
- 2269-2299 State lotteries and consumer behavior
by Kearney, Melissa Schettini
- 2301-2323 Anonymity in giving in a natural context--a field experiment in 30 churches
by Soetevent, Adriaan R.
- 2325-2368 Ethnic diversity, social sanctions, and public goods in Kenya
by Miguel, Edward & Gugerty, Mary Kay
- 2369-2382 Tax liability side equivalence in gift-exchange labor markets
by Riedl, Arno & Tyran, Jean-Robert
September 2005, Volume 89, Issue 9-10
- 1593-1610 Corporate tax evasion with agency costs
by Crocker, Keith J. & Slemrod, Joel
- 1611-1637 Timing tax evasion
by Niepelt, Dirk
- 1639-1663 Organized crime, corruption and punishment
by Kugler, Maurice & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 1665-1697 On the demand for grandchildren: tied transfers and the demonstration effect
by Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded
- 1699-1717 Does the balance of power within a family matter? The case of the Retirement Equity Act
by Aura, Saku
- 1719-1742 Regional decentralization and fiscal incentives: Federalism, Chinese style
by Jin, Hehui & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry R.
- 1743-1762 Political turnover and economic performance: the incentive role of personnel control in China
by Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An
- 1763-1787 Public input competition
by Bucovetsky, S.
- 1789-1821 Tax competition, tax exporting and higher-government choice of tax instruments for local governments
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 1823-1840 Economic integration and tax policy with endogenous foreign firm ownership
by Fuest, Clemens
- 1841-1863 Immigration quotas and skill upgrading
by Ortega, Francesc
- 1865-1877 Adverse selection in health insurance markets? Evidence from state small-group health insurance reforms
by Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali
- 1879-1890 Moral hazard and sickness insurance
by Johansson, Per & Palme, Marten
- 1891-1905 Insurance, self-protection, and the economics of terrorism
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Zanjani, George
- 1907-1933 Earthquake fatalities: the interaction of nature and political economy
by Anbarci, Nejat & Escaleras, Monica & Register, Charles A.
- 1935-1960 Allocation of pollution abatement under learning by doing
by Bramoulle, Yann & Olson, Lars J.
- 1961-1975 The two-part instrument in a second-best world
by Fullerton, Don & Wolverton, Ann
- 1977-1979 Corrigendum to "Equivalent-expenditure functions and equivalent-dependent equivalence scales"
by Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna
August 2005, Volume 89, Issue 8
- 1355-1359 Experimental approaches to public economics: guest editors' introduction
by Andreoni, James & List, John A.
- 1361-1398 An experimental comparison of collective choice procedures for excludable public goods
by Gailmard, Sean & Palfrey, Thomas R.
- 1399-1419 After you--endogenous sequencing in voluntary contribution games
by Potters, Jan & Sefton, Martin & Vesterlund, Lise
- 1421-1435 Cooperation under the threat of expulsion in a public goods experiment
by Cinyabuguma, Matthias & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis
- 1437-1455 Credible assignments can improve efficiency in laboratory public goods games
by Seely, Beth & Van Huyck, John & Battalio, Raymond
- 1457-1468 Cooperation among strangers with limited information about reputation
by Bolton, Gary E. & Katok, Elena & Ockenfels, Axel
- 1469-1495 Principles of network development and evolution: an experimental study
by Callander, Steven & Plott, Charles R.
- 1497-1517 Nominal bargaining power, selection protocol, and discounting in legislative bargaining
by Frechette, Guillaume & Kagel, John H. & Morelli, Massimo
- 1519-1542 Tax and subsidy incidence equivalence theories: experimental evidence from competitive markets
by Ruffle, Bradley J.
- 1543-1560 An experimental test of the crowding out hypothesis
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J. & Johnston, Rachel M.
- 1561-1580 Testing competing models of loss aversion: an adversarial collaboration
by Bateman, Ian & Kahneman, Daniel & Munro, Alistair & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert
- 1581-1592 VCM or PPM? A comparison of the performance of two voluntary public goods mechanisms
by Rondeau, Daniel & Poe, Gregory L. & Schulze, William D.
July 2005, Volume 89, Issue 7
- 1155-1156 Editorial introduction for "The Political Integration and Disintegration" special issue
by Boadway, Robin & Thisse, Jacques & Weber, Shlomo
- 1157-1189 Why countries are fiscally decentralizing
by Arzaghi, Mohammad & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 1191-1210 How to win a decision in a confederation
by Jehiel, Philippe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 1211-1229 Decentralization and international tax competition
by Wilson, John Douglas & Janeba, Eckhard
- 1231-1249 Can decentralization be beneficial?
by Rubinchik-Pessach, Anna
- 1251-1275 Mixed markets and crime
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 1277-1303 Transfers in a polarized country: bridging the gap between efficiency and stability
by Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo
- 1305-1331 Redistribution policy: A European model
by Casella, Alessandra
- 1333-1354 War, peace, and the size of countries
by Alesina, Alberto & Spolaore, Enrico
June 2005, Volume 89, Issue 5-6
- 729-760 The impact of school choice on student outcomes: an analysis of the Chicago Public Schools
by Cullen, Julie Berry & Jacob, Brian A. & Levitt, Steven D.
- 761-796 Accountability, incentives and behavior: the impact of high-stakes testing in the Chicago Public Schools
by Jacob, Brian A.
- 797-819 The effect of overcrowded housing on children's performance at school
by Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric
- 821-839 The effects of spending on test pass rates: evidence from Michigan
by Papke, Leslie E.
- 841-870 Educational opportunity and income inequality
by Hendel, Igal & Shapiro, Joel & Willen, Paul
- 871-896 The melting pot and school choice
by Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe
- 897-931 Preferences for redistribution in the land of opportunities
by Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana
- 933-955 Positive arithmetic of the welfare state
by Conde-Ruiz, Jose Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 957-966 An alternative way to model merit good arguments
by Schroyen, Fred
- 967-996 On the income dependence of equivalence scales
by Koulovatianos, Christos & Schroder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich
- 997-1019 Income and well-being: an empirical analysis of the comparison income effect
by Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 1021-1025 A note on the 'natural rate of subjective inequality' hypothesis and the approximate relationship between the Gini coefficient and the Atkinson index
by Harvey, James
- 1027-1043 Tax structure and economic growth
by Lee, Young & Gordon, Roger H.
- 1045-1074 Second-best optimal taxation of capital and labor in a developing economy
by Garcia Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1075-1095 Ageing, fertility, and growth
by Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter
- 1097-1129 Consumption externalities, production externalities, and long-run macroeconomic efficiency
by Liu, Wen-Fang & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1133-1154 Erratum to "Competition, incentives, and public school productivity"
by McMillan, Robert
April 2005, Volume 89, Issue 4
- 567-570 Cornell-ISPE Conference on Public Finance and Development
by Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael
- 571-597 Fiscal deficits and growth in developing countries
by Adam, Christopher S. & Bevan, David L.
- 599-623 On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries
by Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 625-646 Taxation base in developing countries
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael
- 647-674 Tax/subsidy policies toward vector-borne infectious diseases
by Gersovitz, Mark & Hammer, Jeffrey S.
- 675-704 Decentralizing antipoverty program delivery in developing countries
by Bardhan, Pranab & Mookherjee, Dilip
- 705-727 Decentralized targeting of an antipoverty program
by Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin
February 2005, Volume 89, Issue 2-3
- 159-196 The design of transnational public good mechanisms for developing countries
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David
- 197-210 White elephants
by Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar
- 211-231 Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick
- 233-259 Strategic choice of financing systems in regulated and interconnected industries
by Bassanini, Anna & Pouyet, Jerome
- 261-282 Global warming and hyperbolic discounting
by Karp, Larry
- 283-301 Individual option prices for climate change mitigation
by Cameron, Trudy Ann
- 303-325 Is there a daily discount rate? Evidence from the food stamp nutrition cycle
by Shapiro, Jesse M.
- 327-350 Peer effects in medical school
by Arcidiacono, Peter & Nicholson, Sean
- 351-380 School vouchers in practice: competition will not hurt you
by Sandstrom, F. Mikael & Bergstrom, Fredrik
- 381-394 Food for thought: the effects of school accountability plans on school nutrition
by Figlio, David N. & Winicki, Joshua
- 395-425 Optimal incentives for labor force participation
by Chone, Philippe & Laroque, Guy
- 427-440 Financial incentives and retirement: evidence from federal civil service workers
by Asch, Beth & Haider, Steven J. & Zissimopoulos, Julie
- 441-463 The social security early entitlement age in a structural model of retirement and wealth
by Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L.
- 465-485 Life-cycle earnings, cohort size effects and social security: a quantitative exploration
by Rojas, Juan A.
- 487-500 Wage-shifting effects of severance payments savings accounts in Colombia
by Kugler, Adriana D.
- 501-528 Tiebout and redistribution in a model of residential and political choice
by Kessler, Anke S. & Lulfesmann, Christoph
- 529-544 The spillover effects of state spending
by Baicker, Katherine
- 545-566 Revealed community equivalence scales
by Olken, Benjamin A.
January 2005, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial Announcement
by Boadway, Robin & Poterba, James
- 1-3 Editorial Introduction for Tax and Transfer Special Issue
by Meyer, Bruce D.
- 5-29 When financial work incentives pay for themselves: evidence from a randomized social experiment for welfare recipients
by Michalopoulos, Charles & Robins, Philip K. & Card, David
- 31-56 Children's welfare exposure and subsequent development
by Levine, Phillip B. & Zimmerman, David J.
- 57-83 The effect of Medicaid expansions for low-income children on Medicaid participation and private insurance coverage: evidence from the SIPP
by Ham, John C. & Shore-Sheppard, Lara
- 85-108 Medicaid managed care: effects on children's Medicaid coverage and utilization
by Currie, Janet & Fahr, John
- 109-129 Public insurance and child hospitalizations: access and efficiency effects
by Dafny, Leemore & Gruber, Jonathan
- 131-156 Housing mobility programs and economic self-sufficiency: Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Ludwig, Jens & Duncan, Greg J. & Pinkston, Joshua C.
December 2004, Volume 88, Issue 12
- 2361-2382 An economic theory of leadership turnover
by Gallego, M. & Pitchik, C.
- 2383-2422 Term limits and pork barrel politics
by Bernhardt, Dan & Dubey, Sangita & Hughson, Eric
- 2423-2445 Paying politicians
by Messner, Matthias & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 2447-2468 Does right or left matter? Cabinets, credibility and fiscal adjustments
by Tavares, Jose
- 2469-2485 Aging population and education finance
by Gradstein, Mark & Kaganovich, Michael
- 2487-2514 The welfare implications of increasing disability insurance benefit generosity
by Bound, John & Cullen, Julie Berry & Nichols, Austin & Schmidt, Lucie
- 2515-2547 Minimum standards, insurance regulation and adverse selection: evidence from the Medigap market
by Finkelstein, Amy
- 2549-2572 Does contracting out increase the efficiency of government programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs
by Duggan, Mark
- 2573-2585 Networks or neighborhoods? Correlations in the use of publicly-funded maternity care in California
by Aizer, Anna & Currie, Janet
- 2587-2616 Benefit entitlement and unemployment duration: The role of policy endogeneity
by Lalive, Rafael & Zweimuller, Josef
- 2617-2634 Do estate and gift taxes affect the timing of private transfers?
by Bernheim, B. Douglas & Lemke, Robert J. & Scholz, John Karl
- 2635-2655 Pay or pray? The impact of charitable subsidies on religious attendance
by Gruber, Jonathan
- 2657-2684 The optimal treatment of tax expenditures
by Saez, Emmanuel
- 2685-2710 Endogenous human capital accumulation, comparative advantage and direct vs. indirect redistribution
by Naito, Hisahiro
- 2711-2725 Efficient taxation, wage bargaining and policy coordination
by Aronsson, Thomas & Sjogren, Tomas
- 2727-2744 Foreign direct investment in a world of multiple taxes
by Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr.
- 2745-2763 Preferential trade agreements and tax competition for foreign direct investment
by Raff, Horst
- 2765-2783 The capital gain lock-in effect and perfect substitutes
by Klein, Peter
- 2785-2799 An experimental evaluation of tax-reporting schedules: a case of evidence-based tax administration
by Wenzel, Michael & Taylor, Natalie
- 2801-2816 The role of warnings in regulation: keeping control with less punishment
by Nyborg, Karine & Telle, Kjetil
- 2817-2838 On the bad reputation of reputational concerns
by Suurmond, Guido & Swank, Otto H. & Visser, Bauke
- 2839-2855 Volunteering a public service: an experimental investigation
by Bilodeau, Marc & Childs, Jason & Mestelman, Stuart
- 2857-2871 Local governance and public goods provision in rural China
by Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun
September 2004, Volume 88, Issue 11
- 2223-2225 Editorial
by Blundell, Richard & Gordon, Roger
- 2227-2258 The optimal taxation of unskilled labor with job search and social assistance
by Boone, Jan & Bovenberg, Lans
- 2259-2281 Social security, retirement age and optimal income taxation
by Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Pestieau, Pierre
- 2283-2299 The impact of the corporate income tax: evidence from state organizational form data
by Goolsbee, Austan
- 2301-2322 The effects of progressive income taxation on job turnover
by Gentry, William M. & Hubbard, R. Glenn
- 2323-2338 Work costs and nonconvex preferences in the estimation of labor supply models
by Heim, Bradley T. & Meyer, Bruce D.
- 2339-2359 A simulation-based welfare loss calculation for labor taxes with piecewise-linear budgets
by Fullerton, Don & Gan, Li
August 2004, Volume 88, Issue 9-10
- 1667-1695 Does education improve citizenship? Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom
by Milligan, Kevin & Moretti, Enrico & Oreopoulos, Philip
- 1697-1720 Are there civic returns to education?
by Dee, Thomas S.
- 1721-1746 Disruption versus Tiebout improvement: the costs and benefits of switching schools
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Kain, John F. & Rivkin, Steven G.
- 1747-1769 Using market valuation to assess public school spending
by Barrow, Lisa & Rouse, Cecilia Elena
- 1771-1792 Do federal grants boost school spending? Evidence from Title I
by Gordon, Nora
- 1793-1814 In-state versus out-of-state students: the divergence of interest between public universities and state governments
by Groen, Jeffrey A. & White, Michelle J.
- 1815-1834 Do high grading standards affect student performance?
by Figlio, David N. & Lucas, Maurice E.
- 1835-1848 Home alone: supervision after school and child behavior
by Aizer, Anna
- 1849-1869 The macroeconomics of early retirement
by Conde-Ruiz, J. Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 1871-1892 Competition, incentives, and public school productivity
by McMillan, Robert
- 1893-1915 Asset allocation and asset location: household evidence from the survey of consumer finances
by Bergstresser, Daniel & Poterba, James
- 1917-1929 Gift taxes and lifetime transfers: time series evidence
by Joulfaian, David
- 1931-1958 Taxes and the labor market participation of married couples: the earned income tax credit
by Eissa, Nada & Hoynes, Hilary Williamson
- 1959-1987 Tax incidence when individuals are time-inconsistent: the case of cigarette excise taxes
by Gruber, Jonathan & Koszegi, Botond
- 1989-2007 The impact of separate taxation on the intra-household allocation of assets: evidence from the UK
by Stephens, Melvin Jr & Ward-Batts, Jennifer
- 2009-2042 Inequality and happiness: are Europeans and Americans different?
by Alesina, Alberto & Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert
- 2043-2066 An empirical analysis of imprisoning drug offenders
by Kuziemko, Ilyana & Levitt, Steven D.
- 2067-2097 Privatization, competition, and corruption: how characteristics of bribe takers and payers affect bribes to utilities
by Clarke, George R. G. & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 2099-2123 When information dominates comparison: Learning from Russian subjective panel data
by Senik, Claudia
- 2125-2157 A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition
by Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni
- 2159-2180 A theory of impact philanthropy
by Duncan, Brian
- 2181-2192 Using nonprofit organization-level financial data to infer managers' fund-raising strategies
by Tinkelman, Daniel
- 2193-2219 How responsive are private transfers to income? Evidence from a laissez-faire economy
by Cox, Donald & Hansen, Bruce E. & Jimenez, Emmanuel
- 2221-2221 Erratum to "Editorial introduction" [J. Public Econ. 88 (2004) 895-897]
by Auerbach, Alan J.
July 2004, Volume 88, Issue 7-8
- 1215-1245 Competition between private and public schools: testing stratification and pricing predictions
by Epple, Dennis & Figlio, David & Romano, Richard
- 1247-1272 Does competition between hospitals improve the quality of care?: Hospital death rates and the NHS internal market
by Propper, Carol & Burgess, Simon & Green, Katherine
- 1273-1293 How elastic is the firm's demand for health insurance?
by Gruber, Jonathan & Lettau, Michael
- 1295-1306 Opting out of social security
by Smetters, Kent & Walliser, Jan
- 1307-1333 Do changes in pension incentives affect retirement? A longitudinal study of subjective retirement expectations
by Chan, Sewin & Stevens, Ann Huff
- 1335-1357 The pay-as-you-go pension system as fertility insurance and an enforcement device
by Sinn, Hans-Werner
- 1359-1386 Well-being over time in Britain and the USA
by Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 1387-1420 The effects of welfare and tax reform: the material well-being of single mothers in the 1980s and 1990s
by Meyer, Bruce D. & Sullivan, James X.
- 1421-1443 Food insecurity and public assistance
by Borjas, George J.
- 1445-1470 On the compassion of time-limited welfare programs
by Fang, Hanming & Silverman, Dan
- 1471-1493 Tightening a welfare system: the effects of benefit denial on future welfare receipt
by Green, David A. & Warburton, William P.
- 1495-1520 Welfare benefits and the duration of welfare spells: evidence from a natural experiment in Canada
by Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Drolet, Simon
- 1521-1542 Locational choice of AFDC recipients within California: a conditional logit analysis
by O'Keefe, Suzanne
- 1543-1565 The asset price incidence of capital gains taxes: evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 and publicly-traded real estate firms
by Sinai, Todd & Gyourko, Joseph
- 1567-1588 The incidence of personal income taxation: evidence from the tax reform act of 1986
by Kubik, Jeffrey D.
- 1589-1604 Who wants political integration?: Evidence from the Swedish EU-membership referendum
by Vlachos, Jonas
- 1605-1623 Public goods experiments without confidentiality: a glimpse into fund-raising
by Andreoni, James & Petrie, Ragan
- 1625-1644 The impact of social approval and framing on cooperation in public good situations
by Rege, Mari & Telle, Kjetil
- 1645-1664 Voting when money and morals conflict: an experimental test of expressive voting
by Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 1665-1665 Corrigendum to "The politics of redistribute social insurance" [J. Public Economics 87 (2003) 2639-2660]
by DeDonder, Phillippe & Hindriks, Jean
June 2004, Volume 88, Issue 6
- 1065-1091 Capital tax competition: bane or boon
by Wilson, John Douglas & Wildasin, David E.
- 1093-1118 Are international deposits tax-driven
by Huizinga, Harry & Nicodeme, Gaetan
- 1119-1148 Asymmetric FDI and tax-treaty bargaining: theory and evidence
by Chisik, Richard & Davies, Ronald B.
- 1149-1168 Income shifting, investment, and tax competition: theory and evidence from provincial taxation in Canada
by Mintz, Jack & Smart, Michael
- 1169-1186 Are corporate tax rates, or countries, converging?
by Slemrod, Joel
- 1187-1214 International tax coordination: regionalism versus globalism
by Sorensen, Peter Birch
April 2004, Volume 88, Issue 5
- 899-923 US income taxation of new financial products
by Warren, Alvin Jr
- 925-955 The tax (dis)advantage of a firm issuing options on its own stock
by McDonald, Robert L.
- 957-980 Generalized cash-flow taxation
by Auerbach, Alan J. & Bradford, David F.
- 981-1009 Do we now collect any revenue from taxing capital income?
by Gordon, Roger & Kalambokidis, Laura & Slemrod, Joel