European Economic Review
2011, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 497-519 Occupational self-selection in a labor market with moral hazard
by Demiralp, Berna
- 520-534 Human capital investment with competitive labor search
by Kaas, Leo & Zink, Stefan
- 535-553 The enfranchisement of women and the welfare state
by Bertocchi, Graziella
- 554-574 The role of strategic uncertainty in games: An experimental study of cheap talk and contracts in the Nash demand game
by Feltovich, Nick & Swierzbinski, Joe
- 575-594 The political economy of sin taxes
by Haavio, Markus & Kotakorpi, Kaisa
2011, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 307-308 Advances in international macroeconomics: Lessons from the crisis
by Devereux, Michael B. & Kollmann, Robert & Roeger, Werner
- 309-324 Cross-country causes and consequences of the crisis: An update
by Rose, Andrew K. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 325-339 Identifying the global transmission of the 2007-2009 financial crisis in a GVAR model
by Chudik, Alexander & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 340-353 Do credit shocks matter? A global perspective
by Helbling, Thomas & Huidrom, Raju & Kose, M. Ayhan & Otrok, Christopher
- 354-370 Financial amplification of foreign exchange risk premia
by Adrian, Tobias & Etula, Erkko & Groen, Jan J.J.
- 371-385 Foreign currency debt, risk premia and macroeconomic volatility
by Korinek, Anton
- 386-406 The recent boom-bust cycle: The relative contribution of capital flows, credit supply and asset bubbles
by In't Veld, Jan & Raciborski, Rafal & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner
- 407-426 Global banking and international business cycles
by Kollmann, Robert & Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot J.
- 427-442 Evaluating international financial integration under leverage constraints
by Devereux, Michael B. & Sutherland, Alan
2011, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 165-175 Myopia, redistribution and pensions
by Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre
- 176-192 Employment and hours of work
by Kudoh, Noritaka & Sasaki, Masaru
- 193-210 The limits of self-governance when cooperators get punished: Experimental evidence from urban and rural Russia
by Gächter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt
- 211-227 Monetary-fiscal policy interactions and fiscal stimulus
by Davig, Troy & Leeper, Eric M.
- 228-245 Credible redistribution policy and skilled migration
by Armenter, Roc & Ortega, Francesc
- 246-262 The trade-offs from pattern bargaining with uncertain production costs
by Creane, Anthony & Davidson, Carl
- 263-279 An assessment of the Europe agreements' effects on bilateral trade, GDP, and welfare
by Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario
- 280-292 Contract length heterogeneity and the persistence of monetary shocks in a dynamic generalized Taylor economy
by Dixon, Huw & Kara, Engin
- 293-303 On the irrelevance of insider trading for managerial compensation
by Brenner, Steffen
- 304-306 A note on the competitive search model of Azariadis and Pissarides
by Hiraguchi, Ryoji
2011, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-1 Monetary and fiscal interactions in times of economic stress: A symposium
by Leeper, Eric M. & von Hagen, Jürgen
- 2-30 Understanding policy in the great recession: Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic
by Cochrane, John H.
- 31-47 Inflation and the fiscal limit
by Davig, Troy & Leeper, Eric M. & Walker, Todd B.
- 48-56 Stepping on a rake: The role of fiscal policy in the inflation of the 1970s
by Sims, Christopher A.
- 57-74 Government debt and optimal monetary and fiscal policy
by Adam, Klaus
- 75-92 Optimal fiscal and monetary policies in the face of rare disasters
by Niemann, Stefan & Pichler, Paul
- 93-117 Discretionary policy in a monetary union with sovereign debt
by Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon
- 118-139 Deficit reduction: Short-term pain for long-term gain
by Clinton, Kevin & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas & Mursula, Susanna
- 140-164 Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in the post-war U.S
by Traum, Nora & Yang, Shu-Chun S.
2010, Volume 54, Issue 8
- 963-973 Small investment and large returns: Terrorism, media and the economy
by Melnick, Rafi & Eldor, Rafi
- 974-997 An experimental investigation of overdissipation in the all pay auction
by Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Puzzello, Daniela & Tucker, Steven
- 998-1015 Social norms and gift behavior: Theory and evidence from Romania
by Mitrut, Andreea & Nordblom, Katarina
- 1016-1034 Offshoring, labour market institutions and the elasticity of labour demand
by Hijzen, Alexander & Swaim, Paul
- 1035-1058 Information, bilateral negotiations, and worker recruitment
by Schram, Arthur & Brandts, Jordi & Gërxhani, Klarita
- 1059-1076 Platform competition and seller investment incentives
by Belleflamme, Paul & Peitz, Martin
2010, Volume 54, Issue 7
- 855-879 Strategic monetary and fiscal policy interactions: An empirical investigation
by Fragetta, Matteo & Kirsanova, Tatiana
- 880-899 Insecurity of property rights and social matching in the tenancy market
by Macours, Karen & Janvry, Alain de & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 900-910 Information-based contagion and the implications for financial fragility
by Manz, Michael
- 911-930 Partial unemployment insurance benefits and the transition rate to regular work
by Kyyrä, Tomi
- 931-946 Consumer myopia, standardization and aftermarket monopolization
by Miao, Chun-Hui
- 947-961 Asymmetric treatment of identical agents in teams
by Bose, Arup & Pal, Debashis & Sappington, David E.M.
2010, Volume 54, Issue 6
- 743-759 Redistributive policies with heterogeneous social preferences of voters
by Dhami, Sanjit & al-Nowaihi, Ali
- 760-777 The chilling trade effects of antidumping proliferation
by Vandenbussche, Hylke & Zanardi, Maurizio
- 778-802 Bargaining frictions, labor income taxation, and economic performance
by Auray, Stéphane & Danthine, Samuel
- 803-817 First announcements and real economic activity
by Clements, Michael P. & Beatriz Galvão, Ana
- 818-831 Cross-border mergers and strategic alliances
by Qiu, Larry D.
- 832-854 Sources of earnings inequality: Estimates from an on-the-job search model of the US labor market
by Flabbi, Luca & Leonardi, Marco
2010, Volume 54, Issue 5
- 643-658 Asset prices, exchange rates and the current account
by Fratzscher, Marcel & Juvenal, Luciana & Sarno, Lucio
- 659-677 On the endogeneity of exchange rate regimes
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico & Reggio, Iliana
- 678-691 Contracts, search, and organizational diversity
by Ishiguro, Shingo
- 692-717 Countercyclical taxes in a monopolistically competitive environment
by Moldovan, Ioana R.
- 718-732 Termination clauses in partnerships
by Comino, Stefano & Nicolò, Antonio & Tedeschi, Piero
- 733-741 On the complementarity of money and credit
by Ferraris, Leo
2010, Volume 54, Issue 4
- 483-500 Measuring heterogeneity in the returns to education using an education reform
by Aakvik, Arild & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Vaage, Kjell
- 501-516 Investments into education--Doing as the parents did
by Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander
- 517-535 Job displacement and the transitions to re-employment and early retirement for non-employed older workers
by Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 536-549 Explanations of the inconsistencies in survey respondents' forecasts
by Clements, Michael P.
- 550-570 The labor market impact of immigration in Western Germany in the 1990s
by D'Amuri, Francesco & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Peri, Giovanni
- 571-593 Auctions with variable supply: Uniform price versus discriminatory
by Damianov, Damian S. & Becker, Johannes Gerd
- 594-607 Tax progressivity, income distribution and tax non-compliance
by Damjanovic, Tatiana & Ulph, David
- 608-621 Natural resources, democracy and corruption
by Bhattacharyya, Sambit & Hodler, Roland
- 622-641 Local export spillovers in France
by Koenig, Pamina & Mayneris, Florian & Poncet, Sandra
2010, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 331-344 Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange
by Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Peralta-Alva, Adrian
- 345-358 Regional debt in monetary unions: Is it inflationary?
by Cooper, Russell & Kempf, Hubert & Peled, Dan
- 359-375 On the self-interested use of equity in international climate negotiations
by Lange, Andreas & Löschel, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas
- 376-392 Equilibrium unemployment with outsourcing and wage solidarity under labour market imperfections
by Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune
- 393-408 Worker flows, job flows and unemployment in a matching model
by Burgess, Simon & Turon, Hélène
- 409-428 Macroeconomic stabilization in developing economies: Are optimal policies procyclical?
by Demirel, Ufuk Devrim
- 429-441 Responsibility for what? Fairness and individual responsibility
by Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil
- 442-454 The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship skills and motivation
by Oosterbeek, Hessel & van Praag, Mirjam & Ijsselstein, Auke
- 455-466 Optimal remedies in international trade agreements
by Beshkar, Mostafa
- 467-482 Resisting economic integration when industry location is uncertain
by Gallo, Fredrik
2010, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 163-180 Breaking the law when others do: A model of law enforcement with neighborhood externalities
by Ferrer, Rosa
- 181-198 Bicameralism and corruption
by Testa, Cecilia
- 199-218 Location matters: Estimating cluster premiums for prominent modern artists
by Hellmanzik, Christiane
- 219-236 Kept back to get ahead? Kindergarten retention and academic performance
by Dong, Yingying
- 237-251 Symbolic values, occupational choice, and economic development
by Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier
- 252-268 Liquidity risk, economic development, and the effects of monetary policy
by Ghossoub, Edgar & Reed III, Robert R.
- 269-278 A common pool theory of supranational deficit ceilings
by Krogstrup, Signe & Wyplosz, Charles
- 279-293 Cultural proximity and trade
by Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Toubal, Farid
- 294-316 Job search and academic achievement
by van der Klaauw, Bas & van Vuuren, Aico
- 317-330 Phases of economic development and the transitional dynamics of an innovation-education growth model
by Iacopetta, Maurizio
2010, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-17 Employment, wages, and the economic cycle: Differences between immigrants and natives
by Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Vogel, Thorsten
- 18-38 Cognitive abilities and portfolio choice
by Christelis, Dimitris & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario
- 39-59 Search equilibrium and social and private returns to education
by Holzner, Christian & Launov, Andrey
- 60-79 Technology clubs, R&D and growth patterns: Evidence from EU manufacturing
by Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M.
- 80-81 Introduction to the special section on multinational taxation and tax competition
by Gresik, Thomas A. & von Hagen, Juergen
- 82-95 In praise of tax havens: International tax planning and foreign direct investment
by Hong, Qing & Smart, Michael
- 96-107 Corporate taxation, debt financing and foreign-plant ownership
by Egger, Peter & Eggert, Wolfgang & Keuschnigg, Christian & Winner, Hannes
- 108-120 Income misattribution under formula apportionment
by Hines Jr., James R.
- 121-132 Company taxation and tax spillovers: Separate accounting versus formula apportionment
by Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 133-149 Formula apportionment vs. separate accounting: A private information perspective
by Gresik, Thomas A.
- 150-161 EU regional policy and tax competition
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
2009, Volume 53, Issue 8
- 871-887 Innovation management in organizations
by Inderst, Roman
- 888-907 Globalization, the output-inflation tradeoff and inflation
by Badinger, Harald
- 908-936 The role of labor markets for euro area monetary policy
by Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias
- 937-951 Experiments on unemployment benefit sanctions and job search behavior
by Boone, Jan & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & van Ours, Jan C.
- 952-970 Real exchange rates and real interest rate differentials: A present value interpretation
by Hoffmann, Mathias & MacDonald, Ronald
- 971-995 Taylor rules in the open economy
by Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon
- 996-1009 Securitisation and the bank lending channel
by Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marques-Ibanez, David
- 1010-1027 International portfolio reallocation: Diversification benefits and European monetary union
by De Santis, Robert A. & Gérard, Bruno
- 1028-1041 Forecasting ECB monetary policy: Accuracy is a matter of geography
by Berger, Helge & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 1042-1065 Globalization, rent protection institutions, and going alone in freeing trade
by Grieben, Wolf-Heimo & Sener, Fuat
2009, Volume 53, Issue 7
- 723-741 International R&D spillovers and institutions
by Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W.
- 742-757 Global horse trading: IMF loans for votes in the United Nations Security Council
by Dreher, Axel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vreeland, James Raymond
- 758-774 Currency crises and foreign credit in emerging markets: Credit crunch or demand effect?
by Hale, Galina & Arteta, Carlos
- 775-785 Privatization, strategic foreign direct investment and host-country welfare
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Suetrong, Kullapat
- 786-798 A political economy theory of the soft budget constraint
by Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar
- 799-814 Media as watchdogs: The role of news media in electoral competition
by Chan, Jimmy & Suen, Wing
- 815-829 The effects of government spending shocks on consumption under optimal stabilization
by Horvath, Michal
- 830-845 A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased
by Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico
- 846-869 Does the public employment service affect search effort and outcomes?
by Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel
2009, Volume 53, Issue 6
- 607-624 Search in cities
by Zenou, Yves
- 625-635 Efficient CO2 emissions control with emissions taxes and international emissions trading
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 636-644 Optimal redistribution with unobservable disability: Welfarist versus non-welfarist social objectives
by Pestieau, Pierre & Racionero, María
- 645-657 The effect of corruption on bidding behavior in first-price auctions
by Arozamena, Leandro & Weinschelbaum, Federico
- 658-674 The impact of bargaining on markets with price takers: Too many bargainers spoil the broth
by Gill, David & Thanassoulis, John
- 675-688 Protection for sale or surge protection?
by Imai, Susumu & Katayama, Hajime & Krishna, Kala
- 689-714 To react or not? Technology shocks, fiscal policy and welfare in the EU-3
by Malley, Jim & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Woitek, Ulrich
- 715-722 Bidding for the unemployed: An application of mechanism design to welfare-to-work programs
by Onderstal, Sander
2009, Volume 53, Issue 5
- 481-494 The response to incentives and contractual efficiency: Evidence from a field experiment
by Paarsch, Harry J. & Shearer, Bruce S.
- 495-511 Who to punish? Individual decisions and majority rule in mitigating the free rider problem
by Ertan, Arhan & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis
- 512-526 Irrationality and monopolistic competition: An evolutionary approach
by Luo, Guo Ying
- 527-543 The excess burden of tax evasion--An experimental detection-concealment contest
by Bayer, Ralph-C & Sutter, Matthias
- 544-567 Social capital, innovation and growth: Evidence from Europe
by Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas
- 568-587 Search frictions and labor market participation
by Pries, Michael & Rogerson, Richard
- 588-606 On the welfare benefits of an international currency
by Kannan, Prakash
2009, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 385-400 An experimental study on individual choice, social welfare, and social preferences
by Traub, Stefan & Seidl, Christian & Schmidt, Ulrich
- 401-416 Market experience eliminates some anomalies--and creates new ones
by Braga, Jacinto & Humphrey, Steven J. & Starmer, Chris
- 417-428 Platform intermediation in a market for differentiated products
by Galeotti, Andrea & Moraga-González, José Luis
- 429-444 How remote is the offshoring threat?
by Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John
- 445-460 In search of welfare-improving gifts
by Kaplan, Todd R. & Ruffle, Bradley J.
- 461-480 Vertical integration, raising rivals' costs and upstream collusion
by Normann, Hans-Theo
2009, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 255-273 Employment protection reform in search economies
by L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck
- 274-292 Life cycle employment and fertility across institutional environments
by Del Boca, Daniela & Sauer, Robert M.
- 293-308 Testing the neocon agenda: Democracy in resource-rich societies
by Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke
- 309-326 Not just babble: Opening the black box of communication in a voluntary contribution experiment
by Bochet, Olivier & Putterman, Louis
- 327-342 Price manipulation in an experimental asset market
by Veiga, Helena & Vorsatz, Marc
- 343-354 When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods
by Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg
- 355-375 Regional economic integration and geographic concentration of multinational firms
by Chen, Maggie X.
- 376-384 Higher education, elite institutions and inequality
by Bergh, Andreas & Fink, Günther
2009, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 127-138 The effect of divorce laws on divorce rates in Europe
by González, Libertad & Viitanen, Tarja K.
- 139-152 Central bank design with heterogeneous agents
by Berentsen, Aleksander & Strub, Carlo
- 153-169 Outside options: Another reason to choose the first-price auction
by Kirchkamp, Oliver & Poen, Eva & Rei, J. Philipp
- 170-185 Regulation and pricing of pharmaceuticals: Reference pricing or price cap regulation?
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Grasdal, Astrid L. & Holms, Tor Helge
- 186-196 Umbrella branding and external certification
by Hakenes, Hendrik & Peitz, Martin
- 197-209 Separating reputation, social influence, and identification effects in a dictator game
by Servtka, Maros
- 210-221 Optimal monetary policy and economic growth
by Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine
- 222-236 What broad banks do, and markets don't: Cross-subsidization
by Koeppl, Thorsten V. & MacGee, James C.
- 237-254 Trade, technology transfer and national efficiency in developing countries
by Henry, Michael & Kneller, Richard & Milner, Chris
2009, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-18 Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future
by Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A.
- 19-36 Labor market reforms, job instability, and the flexibility of the employment relationship
by Matouschek, Niko & Ramezzana, Paolo & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 37-55 Financial markets' behavior around episodes of large changes in the fiscal stance
by Ardagna, Silvia
- 56-72 A theory of participatory democracy based on the real case of Porto Alegre
by Aragonès, Enriqueta & Sánchez-Pagés, Santiago
- 73-92 The role of mediation in peacemaking and peacekeeping negotiations
by Camiña, Ester & Porteiro, Nicolás
- 93-106 A theory of rational marriage and divorce
by Barham, Vicky & Devlin, Rose Anne & Yang, Jie
- 107-117 Social class, family background, and intergenerational mobility
by McIntosh, James & Munk, Martin D.
- 118-120 Social class, family background, and intergenerational mobility: A comment on Mcintosh and Munk
by Erikson, Robert & Goldthorpe, John H.
- 121-125 Testing mobility models: A rejoinder to Erikson and Goldthorpe
by McIntosh, James & Munk, Martin D.
2008, Volume 52, Issue 8
- 1313-1337 Buyer investment, export variety, and intrafirm trade
by Chen, Yongmin & Feenstra, Robert C.
- 1338-1352 A portfolio choice model with utility from anticipation of future consumption and stock market mean reversion
by Kuznitz, Arik & Kandel, Shmuel & Fos, Vyacheslav
- 1353-1377 The second Engel law: Is it a paradox?
by Perali, Federico
- 1378-1395 Riding the wave: Monetary responses to aid surges in low-income countries
by Buffie, Edward & Adam, Christopher & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine
- 1398-1423 Does immigration affect the Phillips curve? Some evidence for Spain
by Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F.
- 1424-1437 Testing price equations
by Fair, Ray C.
- 1438-1463 Liquidity traps, learning and stagnation
by Evans, George W. & Guse, Eran & Honkapohja, Seppo
- 1464-1479 Do search frictions matter for inflation dynamics?
by Krause, Michael U. & Lopez-Salido, David J. & Lubik, Thomas A.
- 1480-1493 Reconsideration of the P-bar model of gradual price adjustment
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 1494-1521 Vacancies, unemployment, and the Phillips curve
by Ravenna, Federico & Walsh, Carl E.
2008, Volume 52, Issue 7
- 1125-1139 Patent law and complementary innovations
by Ménière, Yann
- 1140-1159 Loss aversion in aggregate macroeconomic time series
by Rosenblatt-Wisch, Rina
- 1160-1186 Selection and network effects--Migration flows into OECD countries 1990-2000
by Pedersen, Peder J. & Pytlikova, Mariola & Smith, Nina
- 1187-1208 Inflation, price dispersion, and market structure
by Caglayan, Mustafa & Filiztekin, Alpay & Rauh, Michael T.
- 1209-1241 Preplanned exit strategies in venture capital
by Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia Atiqah binti
- 1242-1255 Prices vs. quantities: Public finance and the choice of regulatory instruments
by Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M.
- 1256-1274 Fixed export cost heterogeneity, trade and welfare
by Jørgensen, Jan G. & Schröder, Philipp J.H.
- 1275-1311 Why is child labor illegal?
by Dessy, Sylvain & Knowles, John
2008, Volume 52, Issue 6
- 941-963 The classification and performance of alternative exchange-rate systems
by Tavlas, George & Dellas, Harris & Stockman, Alan C.
- 964-986 Interpreting euro area inflation at high and low frequencies
by Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan
- 987-1008 Anti-competitive conduct, in-house R&D, and growth
by Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M.
- 1009-1034 Social security, public education and the growth-inequality relationship
by Glomm, Gerhard & Kaganovich, Michael
- 1035-1054 Property taxation as incentive for cost control: Empirical evidence for utility services in Norway
by Borge, Lars-Erik & Rattsø, Jørn
- 1055-1071 Rejuveniles and growth
by Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep
- 1072-1096 Expected life-time utility and hedging demands in a partially observable economy
by Lundtofte, Frederik
- 1097-1123 Market concentration, macroeconomic uncertainty and monetary policy
by Giovannoni, Francesco & de Dios Tena, Juan
2008, Volume 52, Issue 5
- 757-791 Unemployment insurance design: Inducing moving and retraining
by Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José V.
- 792-819 How do banks set interest rates?
by Gambacorta, Leonardo
- 820-848 Maximum likelihood estimation of search costs
by Moraga-González, José Luis & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R.
- 849-866 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and the role of trade costs
by Hijzen, Alexander & Görg, Holger & Manchin, Miriam
- 867-891 Trade policy and productivity
by Badinger, Harald
- 892-918 Efficiency and equity impacts of rural land rental restrictions: Evidence from India
by Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K.
- 919-939 Exporting, productivity and agglomeration
by Greenaway, David & Kneller, Richard
2008, Volume 52, Issue 4
- 589-610 Spillovers and the competitive pressure for long-run innovation
by Reis, Ana Balcão & Traca, Daniel A.
- 611-645 On government centralization and fiscal referendums
by Feld, Lars P. & Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Schnellenbach, Jan
- 646-666 Trade and business cycle synchronization in OECD countries--A re-examination
by Inklaar, Robert & Jong-A-Pin, Richard & de Haan, Jakob
- 667-699 Language and foreign trade
by Melitz, Jacques