European Economic Review
2013, Volume 64, Issue C
- 35-56 Democracy as a middle ground: A unified theory of development and political regimes
by Seim, Anna Larsson & Parente, Stephen L.
- 57-75 Minimum wages and youth unemployment
by Gorry, Aspen
- 76-97 Cultural diversity and economic growth: Evidence from the US during the age of mass migration
by Ager, Philipp & Brückner, Markus
- 98-110 Handicaps in incomplete information all-pay auctions with a diverse set of bidders
by Kirkegaard, René
- 111-128 Procedural fairness and the tolerance for income inequality
by Ku, Hyejin & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 129-146 It takes two to cheat: An experiment on derived trust
by Bigoni, Maria & Bortolotti, Stefania & Casari, Marco & Gambetta, Diego
- 147-168 Taking the initiative. What characterizes leaders?
by Bruttel, Lisa & Fischbacher, Urs
- 169-180 Bailouts and bank runs: Theory and evidence from TARP
by Wang, Chunyang
- 181-193 Trilemma stability and international macroeconomic archetypes
by Popper, Helen & Mandilaras, Alex & Bird, Graham
- 194-208 Promises in contract design
by Charness, Gary & Du, Ninghua & Yang, Chun-Lei & Yao, Lan
- 209-222 Minimum participation rules for the provision of public goods
by Gerber, Anke & Neitzel, Jakob & Wichardt, Philipp C.
- 223-240 Information feedback and contest structure in rent-seeking games
by Fallucchi, Francesco & Renner, Elke & Sefton, Martin
- 241-255 Bank capital and the optimal capital structure of an economy
by Gersbach, Hans
- 256-265 Structural versus behavioral remedies in the deregulation of electricity markets: An experimental investigation motivated by policy concerns
by van Koten, Silvester & Ortmann, Andreas
- 266-284 Promoting rule compliance in daily-life: Evidence from a randomized field experiment in the public libraries of Barcelona
by Apesteguia, Jose & Funk, Patricia & Iriberri, Nagore
- 285-304 Monetary policy and fiscal limits with no-default
by Gliksberg, Baruch
- 305-331 The contributions of search and human capital to earnings growth over the life cycle
by Bowlus, Audra J. & Liu, Huju
- 332-350 Trade, wages, and profits
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Kreickemeier, Udo
- 351-368 Beauty is the promise of happiness?
by Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Abrevaya, Jason
- 369-383 The development of egalitarianism, altruism, spite and parochialism in childhood and adolescence
by Fehr, Ernst & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias
- 384-394 Sticky prices or rational inattention – What can we learn from sectoral price data?
by Kaufmann, Daniel & Lein, Sarah M.
- 395-410 Strategic sophistication of individuals and teams. Experimental evidence
by Sutter, Matthias & Czermak, Simon & Feri, Francesco
2013, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-9 Stressful Integration
by Stark, Oded
- 10-27 Size inequality, coordination externalities and international trade agreements
by Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal
- 28-46 Labor immobility and the transmission mechanism of monetary policy in a monetary union
by Adão, Bernardino & Correia, Isabel
- 47-67 Who benefits from financial development? New methods, new evidence
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 68-93 Interest rate and the exchange rate: A non-monotonic tale
by Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 94-116 Should pensions be progressive?
by Fehr, Hans & Kallweit, Manuel & Kindermann, Fabian
- 117-133 Equilibrium risk shifting and interest rate in an opaque financial system
by Challe, Edouard & Mojon, Benoit & Ragot, Xavier
- 134-149 The history augmented Solow model
by Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger
- 150-169 Investment rates and the aggregate production function
by García-Belenguer, Fernando & Santos, Manuel S.
- 170-185 An experiment on supply function competition
by Bolle, Friedel & Grimm, Veronika & Ockenfels, Axel & del Pozo, Xavier
- 186-205 Sequential teamwork in competitive environments: Theory and evidence from swimming data
by Neugart, Michael & Richiardi, Matteo G.
- 206-224 On the political economy of high skilled migration and international trade
by Bougheas, Spiros & Nelson, Doug
- 225-242 Corporate taxes and intra-firm trade
by Egger, Peter & Seidel, Tobias
- 243-255 Entry costs and labor market dynamics
by Shao, Enchuan & Silos, Pedro
- 256-272 Financial market segmentation, stock market volatility and the role of monetary policy
by Zervou, Anastasia S.
- 273-289 Fertility choice, mortality expectations, and interdependent preferences—An empirical analysis
by Canning, David & Günther, Isabel & Linnemayr, Sebastian & Bloom, David
- 292-298 Mental retirement and schooling
by Bingley, Paul & Martinello, Alessandro
- 299-307 How survey design affects self-assessed health responses in the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)
by Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Exterkate, Anneke
- 308-328 Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE
by Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter
2013, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-16 Does unemployment insurance crowd out home production?
by Guler, Bulent & Taskin, Temel
- 17-40 Eliciting beliefs: Proper scoring rules, incentives, stakes and hedging
by Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas
- 41-57 Crossing network versus dealer market: Unique equilibrium in the allocation of order flow
by Daniëls, Tijmen R. & Dönges, Jutta & Heinemann, Frank
- 58-72 Do sticky prices increase real exchange rate volatility at the sector level?
by Crucini, Mario J. & Shintani, Mototsugu & Tsuruga, Takayuki
- 73-97 Offshoring, wages, and employment: Theory and evidence
by Sethupathy, Guru
- 98-113 Failure to launch? The role of land inequality in transition delays
by Kourtellos, Andros & Stylianou, Ioanna & Tan, Chih Ming
- 114-129 Cheap money and risk taking: Opacity versus fundamental risk
by Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard & Várdy, Felix
- 130-153 Search for a theory of organized crimes
by Chang, Juin-Jen & Lu, Huei-Chung & Wang, Ping
- 154-173 The political economy of long-term care
by Nuscheler, Robert & Roeder, Kerstin
2013, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-13 What determines households inflation expectations? Theory and evidence from a household survey
by Easaw, Joshy & Golinelli, Roberto & Malgarini, Marco
- 14-27 Bidding behavior and experience in internet auctions
by Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Wolk, Leonard
- 28-42 Tax reforms under market distortions in product and labour markets
by Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Jiang, Wei & Malley, James R.
- 43-58 Cost incentives for doctors: A double-edged sword
by Schottmüller, Christoph
- 59-76 An experimental test of a committee search model
by Hizen, Yoichi & Kawata, Keisuke & Sasaki, Masaru
- 77-100 Disinflation effects in a medium-scale New Keynesian model: Money supply rule versus interest rate rule
by Ascari, Guido & Ropele, Tiziano
- 101-115 Analyzing the effects of US monetary policy shocks in dollarized countries
by Willems, Tim
- 116-131 Margins and market shares: Pharmacy incentives for generic substitution
by Brekke, Kurt Richard & Holmås, Tor Helge & Straume, Odd Rune
- 132-152 Offshoring, tasks, and the skill-wage pattern
by Baumgarten, Daniel & Geishecker, Ingo & Görg, Holger
- 153-168 Intergenerational attitudes towards strategic uncertainty and competition: A field experiment in a Swiss bank
by Madiès, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire & Wasmer, Malgorzata
- 169-185 The effect of power imbalances on incentives to make non-contractible investments
by Faravelli, Marco & Kirchkamp, Oliver & Rainer, Helmut
- 186-204 Learning, forecasting and optimizing: An experimental study
by Bao, Te & Duffy, John & Hommes, Cars
- 205-216 The pecuniary and non-pecuniary costs of job displacement—The risky job of being back to work
by Leombruni, Roberto & Razzolini, Tiziano & Serti, Francesco
- 217-231 Recursive contracts, firm longevity, and rat races: An experimental analysis
by Bardsley, Peter & Erkal, Nisvan & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Wilkening, Tom
2013, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-16 A welfare analysis of the principle of mutual recognition
by Toulemonde, Eric
- 17-31 Carry trade and foreign exchange rate puzzles
by Spronk, Richard & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 32-51 Equality, equity and incentives: An experiment
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Kocher, Martin G. & Putterman, Louis & Sutter, Matthias
- 52-68 A structural model of competing sellers: Auctions and posted prices
by Hammond, Robert G.
- 69-90 Trade and industrial structure with large firms and heterogeneity
by Bekkers, Eddy & Francois, Joseph
- 91-104 When Galatea cares about her reputation: How having faith in your workers reduces their motivation to shine
by Kamphorst, Jurjen J.A. & Swank, Otto H.
- 105-126 Job mobility, wage dispersion, and technological change: An asymmetric information perspective
by Li, Jin
- 127-143 Prudence as a competitive advantage: On the effects of competition on banks' risk-taking incentives
by Inderst, Roman
- 144-169 Updating, self-confidence, and discrimination
by Albrecht, Konstanze & von Essen, Emma & Parys, Juliane & Szech, Nora
- 170-188 Foreign-owned firms around the world: A comparative analysis of wages and employment at the micro-level
by Hijzen, Alexander & Martins, Pedro S. & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard
2013, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-18 Trade, income and the Baltic Dry Index
by Lin, Faqin & Sim, Nicholas C.S.
- 19-34 Macroeconomic adjustment under loose financing conditions in the construction sector
by Arce, Óscar & Manuel Campa, José & Gavilán, Ángel
- 35-62 Uncertainty about welfare effects of consumption fluctuations
by Houssa, Romain
- 63-79 Collective bargaining, firm heterogeneity and unemployment
by Jimeno, Juan F. & Thomas, Carlos
- 80-96 On the microeconomics of food and malnutrition under endogenous discounting
by Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 97-108 Cross-border mergers in vertically related industries
by Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata
- 109-125 Credit mismatch and breakdown
by Becsi, Zsolt & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping
- 126-140 Entrepreneurship and team participation: An experimental study
by Cooper, David J. & Saral, Krista Jabs
- 141-166 Low-wage import competition, inflationary pressure, and industry dynamics in Europe
by Auer, Raphael A. & Degen, Kathrin & Fischer, Andreas M.
- 167-188 Focal points in tacit bargaining problems: Experimental evidence
by Isoni, Andrea & Poulsen, Anders & Sugden, Robert & Tsutsui, Kei
- 189-211 Has the Euro changed the business cycle?
by Enders, Zeno & Jung, Philip & Müller, Gernot J.
- 212-227 Credit availability and investment: Lessons from the “great recession”
by Gaiotti, Eugenio
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-17 Wholesalers in international trade
by Crozet, Matthieu & Lalanne, Guy & Poncet, Sandra
- 18-30 Natural disasters and the effect of trade on income: A new panel IV approach
by Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin
- 31-57 Job search requirements for older unemployed: Transitions to employment, early retirement and disability benefits
by Lammers, Marloes & Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan
- 58-80 Macro-expectations, aggregate uncertainty, and expected term premia
by Dick, Christian D. & Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas
- 81-94 The political economy of fiscal deficits and government production
by Natvik, Gisle J.
- 95-109 Group identity and relation-specific investment: An experimental investigation
by Morita, Hodaka & Servátka, Maroš
- 110-121 Estimating the effects of coordinated fiscal actions in the euro area
by Hebous, Shafik & Zimmermann, Tom
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-22 Child height, health and human capital: Evidence using genetic markers
by von Hinke Kessler Scholder, Stephanie & Davey Smith, George & Lawlor, Debbie A. & Propper, Carol & Windmeijer, Frank
- 23-38 Merger policy, entry, and entrepreneurship
by Mason, Robin & Weeds, Helen
- 39-62 Selling an asset to a competitor
by Brocas, Isabelle
- 63-74 Bilateral portfolio dynamics during the global financial crisis
by Galstyan, Vahagn & Lane, Philip R.
- 75-97 Multi-product firms and business cycle dynamics
by Minniti, Antonio & Turino, Francesco
- 98-107 Revisiting the importance of non-tradable goods' prices in cyclical real exchange rate fluctuations
by Bache, Ida Wolden & Sveen, Tommy & Torstensen, Kjersti Næss
- 108-117 Job design with conflicting tasks reconsidered
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 118-134 Optimal food price stabilisation policy
by Gouel, Christophe
2012, Volume 56, Issue 8
- 1481-1494 A directed search model of intermediated trade
by Fernández-Blanco, Javier
- 1495-1511 Corporate tax effects on the quality and quantity of FDI
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens & Riedel, Nadine
- 1512-1529 Do financing constraints matter for R&D?
by Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C.
- 1530-1545 Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian growth theories: An empirical assessment of R&D races
by Venturini, Francesco
- 1546-1572 What drives the skill premium: Technological change or demographic variation?
by He, Hui
- 1573-1592 Productivity, trade and the R&D content of intermediate inputs
by Nishioka, Shuichiro & Ripoll, Marla
- 1593-1606 When the squeakiest wheel gets the most oil: Exploiting one's nuisance power
by Laussel, Didier & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 1607-1620 Extreme screening policies
by Bose, Arup & Pal, Debashis & Sappington, David E.M.
- 1621-1644 Trading off generations: Equity, discounting, and climate change
by Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph
- 1645-1655 Fairness and cheating
by Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim
- 1656-1674 An estimated DSGE model: Explaining variation in nominal term premia, real term premia, and inflation risk premia
by Andreasen, Martin M.
- 1675-1691 Female labor supply and divorce: New evidence from Ireland
by Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay
- 1692-1713 The impact of TFP growth on the unemployment rate: Does on-the-job training matter?
by Moreno-Galbis, Eva
- 1714-1729 War and natural resource exploitation
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Rohner, Dominic
- 1730-1745 Infrastructure and inequality
by Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1746-1758 On the inefficiency of matching models of unemployment with heterogeneous workers and jobs when firms rank their applicants
by Gavrel, Frédéric
- 1759-1772 Explicit vs. tacit collusion—The impact of communication in oligopoly experiments
by Fonseca, Miguel A. & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 1773-1785 Norm enforcement in the city: A natural field experiment
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Nikiforakis, Nikos
2012, Volume 56, Issue 7
- 1361-1375 Imitation and innovation driven development under imperfect intellectual property rights
by Lorenczik, Christian & Newiak, Monique
- 1376-1391 Quality, quantity, spending and prices
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace
- 1392-1405 The impact of high government debt on economic growth and its channels: An empirical investigation for the euro area
by Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp
- 1406-1421 Inequality aversion and voting on redistribution
by Höchtl, Wolfgang & Sausgruber, Rupert & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 1422-1445 Temptation and social security in a dynastic framework
by Kumru, Cagri S. & Tran, Chung
- 1446-1460 Private patent protection in the theory of Schumpeterian growth
by Davis, Lewis S. & Şener, Fuat
- 1461-1479 Tax contracts and elections
by Gersbach, Hans & Schneider, Maik T.
2012, Volume 56, Issue 6
- 985-1000 Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: An analysis based on a collective consumption model
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 1001-1019 Intra-household labor supply, migration, and subsistence constraints in a risky environment: Evidence from rural El salvador
by Halliday, Timothy J.
- 1020-1037 Herding, contrarianism and delay in financial market trading
by Park, Andreas & Sgroi, Daniel
- 1038-1054 The direct incidence of corporate income tax on wages
by Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Maffini, Giorgia
- 1055-1069 Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples
by Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor
- 1070-1086 Market frictions: A unified model of search costs and switching costs
by Wilson, Chris M.
- 1087-1103 Firms' financial choices and thin capitalization rules under corporate tax competition
by Haufler, Andreas & Runkel, Marco
- 1104-1118 Is polarization bad?
by Testa, Cecilia
- 1119-1135 The impact of trade on employment, welfare, and income distribution in unionized general oligopolistic equilibrium
by Egger, Hartmut & Etzel, Daniel
- 1136-1147 Communication in intergroup conflicts
by Leibbrandt, Andreas & Sääksvuori, Lauri
- 1148-1163 The role of borders, languages, and currencies as obstacles to labor market integration
by Bartz, Kevin & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola
- 1164-1179 On the optimal distribution of traffic of network airlines
by Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 1180-1199 Laffer strikes again: Dynamic scoring of capital taxes
by Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo
- 1200-1219 Are income and consumption taxes ever really equivalent? Evidence from a real-effort experiment with real goods
by Blumkin, Tomer & Ruffle, Bradley J. & Ganun, Yosef
- 1220-1240 Rational exuberance
by Heidhues, Paul & Melissas, Nicolas
- 1241-1260 Commodity prices and growth: An empirical investigation
by Collier, Paul & Goderis, Benedikt
- 1261-1275 Why aren't developed countries saving?
by Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Motta, Alberto
- 1276-1288 Influential listeners: An experiment on persuasion bias in social networks
by Corazzini, Luca & Pavesi, Filippo & Petrovich, Beatrice & Stanca, Luca
- 1289-1309 Fiscal risk in a monetary union
by Daniel, Betty C. & Shiamptanis, Christos
- 1310-1324 Voluntary participation and intergenerational risk sharing in a funded pension system
by Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Romp, Ward E. & Vos, Siert J.
- 1325-1337 Risk and rationalization—The role of affect and cognitive dissonance for sexual risk taking
by Mannberg, Andréa
- 1338-1359 Trends in time allocation: A cross-country analysis
by Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena
2012, Volume 56, Issue 5
- 906-930 Building vintage and electricity use: Old homes use less electricity in hot weather
by Chong, Howard
- 931-945 Residential energy use and conservation: Economics and demographics
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M.
- 946-960 The behavioral response to voluntary provision of an environmental public good: Evidence from residential electricity demand
by Jacobsen, Grant D. & Kotchen, Matthew J. & Vandenbergh, Michael P.
- 961-973 Understanding the Solar Home price premium: Electricity generation and “Green” social status
by Dastrup, Samuel R. & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Costa, Dora L. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 974-984 The nascent market for “green” real estate in Beijing
by Zheng, Siqi & Wu, Jing & Kahn, Matthew E. & Deng, Yongheng
2012, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 635-647 Debt shifting and ownership structure
by Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 648-668 Too much of a good thing? On the growth effects of the EU's regional policy
by Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian
- 669-690 A dynamic analysis of the demand for health insurance and health care
by Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 691-710 Ageing, cognitive abilities and retirement
by Mazzonna, Fabrizio & Peracchi, Franco
- 711-726 Internal rent seeking, works councils, and optimal establishment size
by Beckmann, Michael & Kräkel, Matthias
- 727-746 Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?
by Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia
- 747-756 On the development strategy of countries of intermediate size—An analysis of heterogeneous firms in a multi-region framework
by Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 757-776 Price convergence in the EMU? Evidence from micro data
by Fischer, Christoph
- 777-791 Markups, quality, and transport costs
by Martin, Julien
- 792-813 Expenditure on children: A Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies and parents' bargaining
by Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier
- 814-829 Evaluating the labor-market effects of compulsory military service
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 830-847 Creditor concentration: An empirical investigation
by Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Westernhagen, Natalja v.
- 848-869 Import prices, income, and inequality
by Bekkers, Eddy & Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam
- 870-887 Does downward nominal wage rigidity dampen wage increases?
by Stüber, Heiko & Beissinger, Thomas
- 888-902 Entrepreneurship and organization design
by Roessler, Christian & Koellinger, Philipp
2012, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 295-316 Net foreign assets, productivity and real exchange rates in constrained economies
by Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Gente, Karine & León-Ledesma, Miguel A.
- 317-326 Financial crises and liquidity shocks a bank-run perspective
by Calvo, Guillermo
- 327-346 Inventories, inflation dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips curve
by Lubik, Thomas A. & Teo, Wing Leong
- 347-360 Downstream labeling and upstream price competition
by Bonroy, Olivier & Lemarié, Stéphane
- 361-372 Resurrecting the weak credibility hypothesis in models of exchange-rate-based stabilization
by Buffie, Edward F. & Atolia, Manoj
- 373-388 Pre-announcement and timing: The effects of a government expenditure shock
by Kriwoluzky, Alexander
- 389-410 Sovereign default risk premia, fiscal limits, and fiscal policy
by Bi, Huixin
- 411-421 Is bioenergy trade good for the environment?
by Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Ollivier, Hélène
- 422-435 Dimension reduction and model averaging for estimation of artists' age-valuation profiles
by Galbraith, John W. & Hodgson, Douglas J.
- 436-450 Cross-border tax effects on affiliate investment—Evidence from European multinationals
by Becker, Johannes & Riedel, Nadine
- 451-469 How to allocate forward contracts: The case of electricity markets
by de Frutos, María-Ángeles & Fabra, Natalia
- 470-487 Connections and performance in bankers’ turnover
by Battistin, Erich & Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M.
- 488-506 Entrepreneurial innovations, competition and competition policy
by Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars
- 507-525 Federal fiscal transfer rules in monetary unions
by Evers, Michael P.
- 526-551 A model-based indicator of the fiscal stance
by Polito, Vito & Wickens, Mike
- 552-559 The lifeboat problem
by Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan
- 560-578 Fan welfare maximization as a club objective in a professional sports league
by Madden, Paul
- 579-591 Firm exit, technological progress and trade
by Schröder, Philipp J.H. & Sørensen, Allan
- 592-604 Labor matching behavior and trade adjustment
by Sly, Nicholas
- 605-623 Life cycle saving: Insights from the perspective of bounded rationality
by Binswanger, Johannes
- 624-634 Inflation, price dispersion and market integration through the lens of a monetary search model
by Becker, Sascha S. & Nautz, Dieter
2012, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 155-173 Liquidity risk and financial competition: Implications for asset prices and monetary policy
by Ghossoub, Edgar A.
- 174-189 The political economy of immigration in a direct democracy: The case of Switzerland
by Krishnakumar, Jaya & Müller, Tobias
- 190-204 Optimal patentability requirements with complementary innovations
by Denicolò, Vincenzo & Halmenschlager, Christine
- 205-215 Sound taxation? On the use of self-declared value
by Haan, Marco A. & Heijnen, Pim & Schoonbeek, Lambert & Toolsema, Linda A.
- 216-232 Input versus output taxation in an experimental international economy
by Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans
- 233-245 Behavioral spillovers in coordination games
by Cason, Timothy N. & Savikhin, Anya C. & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 246-262 Probability models and robust policy rules
by Levine, Paul & McAdam, Peter & Pearlman, Joseph
- 263-276 How former business owners fare in the labor market? Job assignment and earnings
by Baptista, Rui & Lima, Francisco & Preto, Miguel Torres
- 277-294 Asymmetric effects of trade costs on entry modes: Firm level evidence
by Tekin-Koru, Ayça