Citations for "Properties of tests for spatial error components"
by Luc Anselin & Rosina Moreno
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009.
"Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:asg:wpaper:1046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunow, Stephan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "Regional age structure and economic growth: an econometric study for German regions," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria Laura Parisi & Daniela Sonedda, 2002. "Labor Taxes and Wages: Evidence from Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 715, CESifo Group Munich.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010.
"Panel Data Inference under Spatial Dependence,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
123, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Wang, Li & Ready, Richard C., 2005. "Spatial Econometric Approaches to Estimating Hedonic Property Value Models," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19174, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zhenlin Yang, 2009.
"A Robust LM Test for Spatial Error Components,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22488, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fang, Ying & Park, Sung Y. & Zhang, Jinfeng, 2014.
"A simple spatial dependence test robust to local and distributional misspecifications,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 203-206.
- Ying Fang & Sung Y. Park & Jinfeng Zhang, 2013. "A Simple Spatial Dependence Test Robust to Local and Distributional Misspecifications," Papers 2013-10-14, Working Paper.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2013. "LM Tests of Spatial Dependence Based on Bootstrap Critical Values," Working Papers 03-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Baltagi B-H & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2005.
"Panel Unit Root Tests and Spatial Dependence,"
Working Papers ERMES
0503, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2012.
"Income inequality, decentralisation, and regional development in Western Europe,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1278-1301, June.
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," Working Papers 2011-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Pike, Andy J & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tomaney, John & Torrisi, Gianpiero & Tselios, Vassilis, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anselin, Luc, 2007. "Spatial econometrics in RSUE: Retrospect and prospect," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 450-456, July.
- Juan C. Duque & Alejandro Betancourt & Freddy Marin, 2013. "An algorithmic approach for simulating realistic irregular lattices," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010937, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011.
"Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese NUTs III,"
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Spatial autocorrelation and Verdoorn law in the Portuguese nuts III," MPRA Paper 32165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado, L. & Fingleton, B., 2011.
"Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," Working Papers 1101, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0071, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Tony Smith & Peggy Wu, 2009. "A spatio-temporal model of housing prices based on individual sales transactions over time," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 333-355, December.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Julia Koschinsky & Pedro Amaral, 2012. "Improving the multi-dimensional comparison of simulation results: a spatial visualization approach," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 55-63, July.
- Michael Brady & Elena Irwin, 2011. "Accounting for Spatial Effects in Economic Models of Land Use: Recent Developments and Challenges Ahead," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 487-509, March.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- López, Fernando & Matilla-García, Mariano & Mur, Jesús & Marín, Manuel Ruiz, 2010. "A non-parametric spatial independence test using symbolic entropy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 106-115, May.
- Sanna-Mari Ahtonen, 2003. "Spatial autocorrelation in employment-output relation," ERSA conference papers ersa03p209, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Egger & Mario Larch & Michael Pfaffermayr & Janette Walde, 2005.
"Small Sample Properties of Maximum Likelihood Versus Generalized Method of Moments Based Tests for Spatially Autocorrelated Errors,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1558, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Walde, Janette, 2009. "Small sample properties of maximum likelihood versus generalized method of moments based tests for spatially autocorrelated errors," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 670-678, November.
- Carriazo, Fernando & Coulson, Edward, 2010. "A note on testing for spatial error components," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 331-335, September.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Stephan Brunow & Georg Hirte, 2006. "Age structure and regional economic growth," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 3-23, March.
- RM. Serrano & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2003. "Spatial distribution of innovation activity. The case of European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200310, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.