Citations for "Regional integration, old and new"
by de Melo, Jaime & Montenegro, Claudio & Panagariya, Arvind
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2004.
"Agglomeration and Tax Competition,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pravin Krishna, .
"Regionalism and Multilaterialism: A Political Economy Approach,"
96-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pravin Krishna, 1998. "Regionalism And Multilateralism: A Political Economy Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 113(1), pages 227-250, February.
- Pravin Krishna, . "On the Choice of Instrument: Voluntary Import Expansions (VIEs) vs Voluntary Export Restraints (VERs)," Working Papers 96-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An alternative reconsideration of macroeconomic convergence criteria for West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 11367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John B. Burbidge & James A. DePater & Gordon M. Myers & Abhijit Sengupta, 1996.
"A Coalition-formation Approach to Equilibrium Federations and Trading Block s,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1996-05, McMaster University.
- Burbidge, John B. & James A. DePater & Gordon M. Meyers & Abhijit Sengupta, 1997. "A Coalition-Formation Approach to Equilibrium Federations and Trading Blocs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 940-56, December.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 1999.
"Country size and tax competition for foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 121-139, January.
- Andreas Haufler & Ian Wooton, . "Country Size and Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 9702, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 1999. "Country size and tax competition for foreign direct investment," Munich Reprints in Economics 20408, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Acharya, Sanjaya, 2011. "Making unilateral trade liberalisation beneficial to the poor," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 60-71, June.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald Davis, 1996.
"Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA,"
NBER Working Papers
5421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald R. Davis, 1998. "Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA," NBER Chapters, in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 227-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Burbidge & Gordon Myers, 2004.
"Tariff Wars and Trade Deals with Costly Government,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 543-549, 08.
- John B. Burbidge & Gordon M. Myers, 2000. "Tariff Wars and Trade Deals with Costly Government," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-05, McMaster University.
- John B. Burbridge & Gordon M. Myers, 2000. "Tariff Wars and Trade Deals With Costly Government," Discussion Papers dp00-15, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised 08 Jun 2000.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Determinants of West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)countries global export trade: do foreign reserves and independent exchange rates matter?," MPRA Paper 12929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2002.
"Free Trade Networks,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
548, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Sep 2003.
- Caroline L. Freund, 2000. "Spaghetti regionalism," International Finance Discussion Papers 680, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2004. "Real Convergence and Euro Adoption in Central and Eastern Europe: Trade and Business Cycle Correlations as Endogenous Criteria for Joining EMU," Working Paper Series rwp04-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Duttagupta, 2003.
"Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin; Economics and Politics,"
IMF Working Papers
03/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Rupa Duttagupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2007. "Free Trade Areas And Rules Of Origin: Economics And Politics," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 169-190, 07.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Dutta Gupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin: Economics and Politics," International Trade 0308006, EconWPA.
- Ana, MAULEON & Huasheng, SONG & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2006.
"Networks for Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ana Mauleon & Huasheng Song & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2010. "Networks of Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 471-500, 06.
- MAULEON, Ana & SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2006. "Networks of free trade agreements among heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2006053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Céline CARRERE, 2007.
"Regional Agreements and Welfare in the South: When Scale Economies in Transport Matter,"
- Céline Carrere, 2011. "Regional Agreements and Welfare in the South: When Scale Economies in Transport Matter," Working Papers halshs-00556992, HAL.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "Effects of exchange rate policy on bilateral export trade of WAMZ countries," MPRA Paper 6234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1994.
"The evolution of trade treaties and trade creation : lessons for Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1371, The World Bank.
- Sarath Rajapatirana, 1995. "The Evolution of Trade Treaties and Trade Creation: Lessons for Latin America," Reports _005, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Claudio E.Montenegro & Isidro Soloaga, 2006. "Nafta´s trade efects: new evidence with a gravity model," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 33(1 Year 20), pages 45-63, June.
- Vanhoudt, Patrick, 1998.
"Did the European Unification Induce Economic Growth? In Search of Scale-Effects and Persistent Changes,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
270, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Patrick Vanhoudt, 1999. "Did the European unification induce economic growth? In search of scale effects and persistent changes," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 193-220, June.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Migration: A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0103, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- A.R. Kemal, 2004. "Exploring Pakistan’s Regional Economic Cooperation Potential," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 313-334.
- Caroline L. Freund, 1998. "Regionalism and permanent diversion," International Finance Discussion Papers 602, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicola D. Coniglio, 2002. "Regional Intergration and Migration: An Economic Geography Model with Hetergenous Labour Force," Working Papers 2003_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Daniel E. Coates, 1998. "Unilateral Trade Liberalization as Leadership in Trade Negotiations," International Trade 9802002, EconWPA.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2009.
"Size of regional trade agreements and regional trade bias,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(16), pages 1603-1606.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2007. "Size of Regional Trade Agreements and Regional Trade Bias," Working Papers 2007-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Dominique Hachette, 1994. "Argentina: ¿Socio Posible?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(94), pages 319-356.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994.
"The GATT's Contribution to Economic Recovery in Post-War Western Europe,"
NBER Working Papers
4944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1993. "The GATT's contribution to economic recovery in post-war Western Europe," International Finance Discussion Papers 442, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claire Economidou & Vivian Lei & Janet Netz, 2006. "International Integration and Growth: A Further Investigation on Developing Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(4), pages 435-448, November.
- Bergschmidt, Angela & Hartmann, Monika, 1998. "Agricultural trade policies and trade relations in transition economies," IAMO Discussion Papers 12, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Dutta Gupta, 2003. "Did the Multi-fiber Agreement Make the NAFTA Politically More Acceptable? A Theoretical Analysis," International Trade 0308010, EconWPA.
- DeRosa, Dean A., 1997. "Agricultural trade and rural development in the Middle East and North Africa: recent developments and prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1732, The World Bank.
- Surendra Gera & Samuel Laryea & Thitima Songsakul, 2005. "International Mobility of Skilled Labour: Analytical and Empirical Issues, and Research Priorities," International Trade 0507004, EconWPA.