The GATT's Contribution to Economic Recovery in Post-War Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1993. "The GATT's contribution to economic recovery in post-war Western Europe," International Finance Discussion Papers 442, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kitson,Michael & Solomou,Solomos, 2008. "Protectionism and Economic Revival," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521071789, April.
- Frederic Boyer & J. P. SallÃ©, 1955. "The Liberalization of Intra-European Trade in the Framework of OEEC," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(2), pages 179-216, February.
- de Melo, Jaime & Montenegro, Claudio & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Regional integration, old and new," Policy Research Working Paper Series 985, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limão, 2015.
"Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 189-222, November.
- Handley, Kyle & Limão, Nuno, 2012. "Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limão, 2012. "Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Handley, Kyle, 2014.
"Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 50-66.
- Handley, Kyle, 2011. "Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-20, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Handley, Kyle, 2012. "Exporting under Trade Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 634, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Silvia Nenci, 2009. "Tariff liberatization and the growth of word trade: A comparative historiocal analysis to evaluate the multilateral trading system," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0110, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ludger Lindlar, 1996. "Four Decades of German Export Expansion - an Enduring Success Story?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 130, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nenci, Silvia, 2005.
"Liberalizzazione tariffaria e crescita degli scambi mondiali: un’analisi storica comparata per la valutazione del sistema commerciale multilaterale
[Tariff Liberalisation and Trade Growth: a Compar," MPRA Paper 645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.