The GATT's contribution to economic recovery in post-war Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994. "The GATT's Contribution to Economic Recovery in Post-War Western Europe," NBER Working Papers 4944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kitson,Michael & Solomou,Solomos, 2008. "Protectionism and Economic Revival," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521071789.
- Frederic Boyer & J. P. SallÃ©, 1955. "The Liberalization of Intra-European Trade in the Framework of OEEC," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(2), pages 179-216, February.
- de Melo, Jaime & Montenegro, Claudio & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Regional integration, old and new," Policy Research Working Paper Series 985, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limão, 2015.
"Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 189-222, November.
- Handley, Kyle & Limão, Nuno, 2012. "Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limão, 2012. "Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Handley, Kyle, 2014.
"Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 50-66.
- Handley, Kyle, 2011. "Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-20, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Handley, Kyle, 2012. "Exporting under Trade Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 634, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Silvia Nenci, 2009. "Tariff liberatization and the growth of word trade: A comparative historiocal analysis to evaluate the multilateral trading system," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0110, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ludger Lindlar, 1996. "Four Decades of German Export Expansion - an Enduring Success Story?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 130, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nenci, Silvia, 2005.
"Liberalizzazione tariffaria e crescita degli scambi mondiali: un’analisi storica comparata per la valutazione del sistema commerciale multilaterale
[Tariff Liberalisation and Trade Growth: a Compar," MPRA Paper 645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade ; Europe;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .